Euro's (I PROMISE TO PAY THE BEARER....)

Euro's (I PROMISE TO PAY THE BEARER....)

Postby Highspirit » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:24 am

I am very familiar with the 'Promise to Pay etc on the UK Paper notes and the US Dollars but I am at a loss to find anything like this on any Euro notes. Can anyone explain this please?
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Re: Euro's (I PROMISE TO PAY THE BEARER....)

Postby jonboy » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 pm

my guess is that, 'they' were beyond caring, when euros were introduced, people would just accept that paper money has 'value'.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 pm

I would guess that same, but would add that on a Bank of England note 'the promise' is signed by the Chief Cashier.

There is no 'Bank of Europe' to have a Chief Cashier, and to sign any promises.

And they could rely, by then, on even unstated illusions.

The Emperor has no clothes.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:00 pm

I'd guess the 'promise' is deemed no longer necessary because quite literally the creators of this symbol of 'money' offer you no promises with it and are so convinced they've done enough to acheive their goal they just cant be bothered anymore. No promise means what it doesnt say. You get nothing in return for it. Here you go guys, a promise of nothing.

The way the elite hide the truth is to shove it in your face. The Euro, like all the other illusions they have created is a prime example of how un-clever they really are. Intelligence counts for nothing when you are not clever with it. Blatantly leaving us a paper trail of symbols, signals, open truths contained in fictional products like movies, billboards and 'money' will be their downfall. When the proverbial penny finally drops among the masses they're going to have to account for each and every symbolic joke they've left for our viewing.

Another 'promise' appears on the British 'passport'....let me show you. Look inside yours if you have one and you will see this text on the inside of the front cover:

"Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary of State Requests and requires in the Name of Her Majesty all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hinderance, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary"

This to me looks very like we are QUEENS PROPERTY and are to be given PRIVILEGES without hindering our travel arrangements and, perhaps even carry our baggage for us should we so require.

Next time I go through 'customs' I'm going to test the principle by asking the 'customs officer' to recite what it says on the 'license to travel' and see if he or she can do it. I'd be willing to bet a whole pound if it was worth anything that he or she couldnt do it.

By the way the sign has changed now from 'spend a penny' to 'Euronate'....

Free

L
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Free wrote:"Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary of State Requests and requires in the Name of Her Majesty all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hinderance, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary"

That's Her Maj doing her bit for us all. She really puts herself out on our collective behalf.

BTW, you could ask a Policyman if he could carefully recite his solemn Oath of Service.

'Scuse me while I euronate ...
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to General chat