Avebury meet up on the 21st sept (equinox)

Avebury meet up on the 21st sept (equinox)

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Anybody and everybody are invited to meet other like minded individuals next weekend here at the Sanctuary in Avebury. ( along the A4 Marlborough road approx 1 mile from silbury hill. The sanctuary is well signposted ) pm me for my phone number if you like.

Please come if you can make it ?! it is so refreshing to meet in the flesh others that have a good understanding of the system, and to share and learn with or just to say hi to your fellow freewo/man. The energy here will recharge your batteries and it is commonly a very peaceful and friendly place to be.

If you are new to the freeman concept then all the more reason for you to join us. You will be fed ( likely to be veg anti chemtrail curry :yes: ,( very healthy ingredients ), watered (tea'd up by a variety of herbal, or organic normali-tea made with local spring water), " being healthy is a revolutionary Act "- Prajna Pranab.
And !..... there are also plenty of places for tents or vans to stay so come for the weekend ! There is also a guest van and the Hilton ( the bed in the cab of my truck ) if anybody would like to make use of them...??

Treeman will be here on Saturday, and prajna and I are just living here constantly at the moment.

Please make the effort you'll love it ! namaste. Busta.
bustachemtrails

Re: Avebury meet up next weekend !

Postby Laszlo's Diary » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi Busta, still waiting for Ali to get back from work and make the big decision for Saturday?
LovenPeace XXX
ReggieRaReBreed
http://www.laszlosdiary.bandcamp.com
(Keep Music LIVE)
Laszlo's Diary

Re: Avebury meet up next weekend !

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

I look forward to meeting you ! :hug:
bustachemtrails

Re: Avebury meet up this weekend !

Postby Freeman-B » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Hey Dave
Can't manage it this weekend, but as discussed with V during the week, I am intending to come down to support Si in his case around the 14th Sept, and would love to drop by the sanctuary sometime before/after.

Look forward to seeing you then.
:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Re: Avebury meet up this weekend !

Postby bustachemtrails » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 am

Well prajna and I are also planning to support si and angie so perhaps we will see you there ? or here ? would it be possible to meet you and go to wales with you and share the fuel costs ? just a thought... Si said something about maybe not being needed on the 14th...lets work something out in the meantime if poss...I would like to meet with si and angie and meet you again anyway. see you soon bro sorry you couldn't make it this weekend. Try to keep the 21st sept free if you can . namaste. xx
bustachemtrails

Re: Avebury meet (tues) 21st sept (equinox)

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Thank you all for making the effort to meet up :)

Great to meet 'sturdy' Dave murphy ! thanks for chewing the sprouts with us Dave always a pleasure m8,... and...Reg n Ali (laszlo's Diary) for their warmth and entertaining interaction.

Mrfreev (james) and his pal chris also attended, both young men with old heads on their tall shoulders...so good to see ! thanks for the help and info guys !

Liza and her mum whinney joined us too, thank you for your kindness and honourable interaction both of you....great characters !

Last but not least Treeman (Stan) arrived on the friday evening, I'm honoured as always by your presence stan, thanks for covering the back door bro ! you know what I mean :) respect.

Prajna and I have enjoyed very much this weekend, the family spirit between us is a very lovely thing. More of the same please ! The equinox and next meet is a week day which is not ideal, tues 21st sept, but if you can attend it would be great...anyone is welcome freewo/man or not, Reg n Ali will be bringing friends to put on some live music for us. V will be here too so come and say hi...

You can come amd meet prajna and myself anytime you like ( possibly not around the 14th-16th sept ?), your always welcome to drop by for a cuppa...My truck is black with silver (go faster) stripes :) love n light to all. :peace: Busta.
bustachemtrails

Re: Avebury meet (tues) 21st sept (equinox)

Postby treeman » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:05 pm

bustachemtrails wrote:Thank you all for making the effort to meet up

Last but not least Treeman (Stan) arrived on the friday evening, I'm honoured as always by your presence stan, thanks for covering the back door bro ! you know what I mean :) respect.
Busta.

Just making sure my family members are safe and sound dave. :grin:

I also want to say thank you to Liza, dmurphy, mrfreev,lazlo and ali, toby, whinny and prajna and busta , my extended family clan. And I will see you all again on the 21st september. :love: :hug: :peace: namaste.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: Avebury meet up on the 21st sept (equinox)

Postby Liza » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Greetings Freemen/Women

Well a big thanks to Dave for opening the doors for a Freeman/Woman meet up. A host with virtue. May there be many more gatherings, Prajna, and the hats with mantra weaved in the stich, Stan the strong, Dave M with laugter, Reg and Ali, great conversatios. Wonderous people. What a gift. In the name of Lawful Rebellion

Thank you Dave

Love, Light and Peace

Liza, Winnie, and the trusted four legged friends :love:
Liza

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Your very welcome Lisa good weekend :0)

And thanks to Freeman Jim for calling by on the spur of the moment yesterday....respect my new friend see you on the 21st bro. :shake: :8-):
bustachemtrails

Postby treeman » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Good to meet you this weekend sofaman, sorry I missed daveedraagon though, hopefully on the 21st I will meet more members and likeminded individuals. You are all inspirational people. :hug: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Next

Return to General chat