I suppose I should announce this ...

I suppose I should announce this ...

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 am

If you don't know what Chemtrails are (and the BIG difference between them & Contrails), then it might be an idea to find out.

Phillip Davis (MEP) has started a petition about it: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/7/invest ... chemtrails

If you think it's worth signing ... go for it.

Me? I'm as against Chemtrails as the next person. But signing petitions is - in my view - a complete waste of time and effort. In fact it's worse than that.

1) How many petitions have (ever) had any effect?

2) How many people have signed a petition, thinking they've 'done their bit', when - in point of fact - they've actually achieved absolute diddly-squat? (Answer: All of them. All that's happened, in point of fact, is they feel 'pious')

The reason why petitions don't work is because the world is run by PSYCHOPATHS. Psychopaths do not have a 'better nature'. (That's the definition). A petition is an appeal to a 'better nature'. How can such an appeal ever work if the SMARMY GITS have no better nature to which any appeal can be made?

Care2, the site that runs this petition, thinks that by doing these things they are 'pious'. That's fine, but achievement is far more important. Honesty, integrity, and so on, are essential ... but so is achievement.

They will ACHIEVE bugger-all.

The only way to deal with Psychopaths is to hit them back PSYCHOLOGICALLY. They need to be PSYCHOLOGICALLY BLUDGEONED back underneath their respective stones. They need to be CRUSHED, PSYCHOLOGICALLY. And then trampled into the dust.

You know ... the sort of things we do.

(But there is nothing to stop you feeling pious along the way. Just don't let it stop you achieving, don't let it hinder your efforts at achieving, don't let it waste the time you have available for achieving. That's all I'm saying)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: I suppose I should announce this ...

Postby Free » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 am

I'm inclined to agree, on petitions. One document with multiple names will never make a profound impact. You can just see the minister sat at breakfast glancing at it briefly before it gets left on the side and forgotten about.

However there is an alternative which will make a much more substantial impact.

For example: 500 individually posted letters all in identical form delivered by recorded post to the same recipient on the same day. I'm sure Gordon brown would fall off his chair if the postie arrived at No10 at 7am asking for 500 individual signatures all signed by him in receipt of said letters just letting him know that he is about to commit treason upon signing the treaty document which will completely hand our sovereignty to Europe without even asking us for our opinion .

Or perhaps 1000 letters to the BBC with notifiaction of the withdrawal of any future payments due to their acts of treason giving aid and comfort outside the BBC's charter boundry all sent once again to the same recipient, namely Sir Michael Lyons, same day, all requiring signatures.

This may seem something of a tall order. However it can be done.

Free
Free

Postby mOz » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:50 am

Great idea FREE.
Take a little bit of co-ordinating, but coud certainy be done.
We need to pick a target and a beef, then rally as many like minders as we can.
50's good.
100's better etc........................................
Peace
mOz x
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby jonboy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:38 am

yes, thats the kind of 'en-masse' attack that get's people talking, and educates some of the robots. I'm up for it.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:26 am

My view is this.

I would be prepared to try. I would be happy to have it organised here. I would support it fully, including sending my own letters.

But ... and I really don't want to go into to this ... because it makes me sound so negative ... I honestly, and truthfully, do not think it will have the slightest effect.

And the reason is because of two things:

1) There is no better nature to appeal to. And, unless they really do think MILLIONS are breathing down their necks, then they have full control of the so-called news media to completely ignore, downplay, demonise, character-assassinate ... whatever they wish to do.

2) All the post/signatures would be handled by minions.

But, make no mistake, I would support it in any way I could.

On the other hand

... please excuse me for saying so, but I sent this the other day, to:

public.enquiries@hm-treasury.gsi.gov.uk

... and I have had an acknowledgment. Now ... a mass e-mailing of this? What, do you think, that would achieve?

Dear Sirs,

I recently submitted a Freedom of Information request that can be read via this link: http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/t ... n_of_money

It was responded to very courteously by your colleague Mr. Paul Morran.

However the fundamental question was only answered by default. Nevertheless that default answer is now the law-of-the-land, in other words now becomes a part of established Common Law.

Based on that situation, and under Common Law courtesy, I am now writing to you for further - more detailed - answers in the form of specific clarifications.

Please remain assured that I do not wish to 'pull rank'. That is, by being a Member of the Public. A Human Being who, by virtue of my supreme and absolute power, colludes with others of the same rank to provide your ultimate authorisation for existence as 'HM Treasury'.

You may consider that your authorisation derives from empowerment by Government Statute. That is fair enough, but who empowers the Government? The Queen? Wrong answer, because who empowers the Queen?

There is only one answer. Those with the power to do that. Which is us, the Human Beings who populate this Country of ours.

We empower the Queen via the Coronation Oath. We empower the Government by elections.

You cannot give someone, or even some 'body' (such as a group of representatives), more than you, yourself, possess. Consequently no-one can empower either the Monarch, or the Government (or HM Treasury) with more power than they, themselves, possess.

All this is just saying one thing: If I ask a question with due courtesy, I have the inalienable Right to have it answered courteously, IN FULL, on pain of perjury and full commercial liability, and IN TRUTH (as far as is practicable).

You have extended Common Law courtesy until now. And I have responded as courteously as was (I think) possible. And I sincerely hope that will continue.

So now I ask you ('money' is henceforth in quotes as defined by Mr. Morran in his original answer):

1) Who authorises the creation of 'money'? Upon whose signature (or signatures) is it created?
2) For what reason is AN AMOUNT created?
3) Do you hold a Live Birth Trust (or some such) for each individual who is alive? If so, is the Reference Number the same as a National Insurance Number, and is any such account 'named' to the legal fiction PERSON of that individual? And, furthermore, if this is the case, is the associated Human Being Prime Creditor on the account?

There may be more questions, depending on your truthful answers, which I trust can be responded to within a matter of a few days at the very most.

If there is any reason why you cannot give answers, then please be so kind as to direct me to a source of them.

I thank you in anticipation,

Sincerely, without ill-will, frivolity or vexation,

Veronica: of the Chapman family as commonly called, a live Human being with a living soul. "Veronica: Chapman", for short (there is no "Ms.", "Miss" or "Mrs.", because those are legal fiction PERSONS and not my Human Self. Only my Human Self has (a) a Mind with which to devise these questions and interpret/comprehend the answers and (b) Eyes with which to read the answers)

It could be easily adjusted to make it impersonal with respect to myself.

Holy shit ... EVEN ONE OTHER PERSON sending this????
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Toatally see where you're going with this Veronica. Thank you also for your support. Thank you also Jonboy, mOz.

I believe the principle of identical mail to the same recipient same day, has weight. The reason I say this with confidence is that I've held this belief for several years waiting for the opportunity to put it into action.

In order to gain the mass's attention, we need only obtain the attention of the one who leads them. I'm not suggesting that the many thousands, perhaps hundreads of thousands of people who follow the works of those such as David Icke, John Harris, Roger Hayes (BCC Group) Rob Menard, Brian Gerrish and so many more I could mention are sheep. Quite the contrary. However, under direction from their leaders, if i may use that term, the masses will surely follow instruction. All that is needed is one common instruction, for instance, a letter, the same letter..sent same time by all.

To add weight to my principle i have recently endevoured to contact many of the above with with success.

I propose, that if Veronica would kindly offer to write the letters, I would offer myself as the connector and see to it that such letters were distributed to the afore mentioned outstanding seekers of truth that they in turn would hand out a copy of the letter to each of their associated members along with a set date upon which to send the letter and the recipients address to which it must be sent.

Your comments invited and warmly welcomed..

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi Free,

Only too happy to oblige in any way I can.

Just tell me, precisely, what you want and consider it done.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Veronica. Thank you.

Of all the issues which we face I believe the most pressing is our entry to Europe.

Should we, perish the thought, lose our British sovereignty to 'Europe' it will not only be a land slide victory for the power crazy leaders of the European parliament, but the total loss of our basic human rights under common law. Magna Carta, The Charter of Liberties, and the Declaration of Rights will be torn up in favour of the self written rules by self elected members of what can only be described as the new Communist Russia. A very sad day indeed. It represents the loss of our constitution, set in place back in 1215. No right to trial by jury, guilty until proven innocent, arrest without question, imprisoned without reason under the 'suspicion of terrorism' just for pointing a camera at a noteble bulding. Armed police/NATO troops on our streets.

My suggestion would be at this time that a letter of discontent from the individuals among our community to the treasonous actions by ALL those concerned whom have seen it fit to hand over our sovereignty now recommend that a referrendum of the people be taken that we may lawfully voice our opinions BEFORE any such treaty be signed by either the Queen, or any of our ministers in support of our joining the EU.

If you can create something to your usual clear and profound quality for us Veronica I have no doubt in my mind that it will form the beginnings of the end not only for the EU issue, but in the grand scale of things, bring about a complete halt to the NWO agenda. I'm 100% confident that Roger Hayes will also support this and be most insistant that the attendees to the next BCC Group conference (which is estimated at 4000) ALL take a copy home with them and post it the following day to the necessary recipients.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Free » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 pm

And why not we add your letter to the treasury, regarding 'money' to be posted in seperate cover, to the same recipients of the constitutional letter..That could be interesting methinxs..

Free
Free

Postby jonboy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 pm

After organising this mass mailing, it might be an idea to take advantage by having a 'complete set' of letters to mail to several recipients, regarding some of our most pressing issues, just so the opportunity was maximised.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Next

Return to General chat