For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 am

After refusing the ticket and notice to owner for cause here's what I got today. I'm off to confront the clerk tomorrow, any suggestions?

"Fine attached"

I'm heading to the clerks office tomorrow with a witness who is a freelance reporter and my side of my enquiry will be this.

I received a notice of fine bollocks signed with a scribble footed by clerk of the court but with no name. I'd like for you to identify
to me the clerk of the court who signed and sent the notice. I require the case number and sight of the order along with the name of the JP or Sherrif who signed it. If
you (clerk) cannot produce these, I shall hold you commercially liable for a counterclaim. Here is your notice R4C'd AGAIN . Make this go away or face full and severe consequences.

EDIT: I HAVE REMOVED ATTACHEMENT AS I WILL BE COUNTERCLAIMING AND DON'T WANT THE SNOOPS TO KNOW TOO MUCH (call me carefully paranoid)

Peace
Last edited by free_spirit on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

free_spirit wrote:Can't upload the file reduced it to 1kb help please.

My apologies ... the path wasn't set "writeable"

It wasn't a "size" issue.

Try again ... let me know ...
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi Veronica,

I apologise, I've gone off on a tangent on this thread. Would
you like me to move it to a new one?
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby holy vehm » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm

free_spirit wrote:After refusing the ticket and notice to owner for cause here's what I got today. I'm off to confront the clerk tomorrow, any suggestions?

"Fine attached"

I'm heading to the clerks office tomorrow with a witness who is a freelance reporter and my side of my enquiry will be this.

I received a notice of fine bollocks signed with a scribble footed by clerk of the court but with no name. I'd like for you to identify
to me the clerk of the court who signed and sent the notice. I require the case number and sight of the order along with the name of the JP or Sherrif who signed it. If
you (clerk) cannot produce these, I shall hold you commercially liable for a counterclaim. Here is your notice R4C'd AGAIN . Make this go away or face full and severe consequences.

Peace

Good luck tomorrow free spirit.
:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

holy vehm wrote:
free_spirit wrote:After refusing the ticket and notice to owner for cause here's what I got today. I'm off to confront the clerk tomorrow, any suggestions?

"Fine attached"

I'm heading to the clerks office tomorrow with a witness who is a freelance reporter and my angle of enquiry will be this.

Peace

Good luck tomorrow free spirit.
:peace:
hv
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Thank You HV..
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Criminalised Parking.....what a joke.

Your approach tomorrow sounds intuitive....it'll put the shits up the Clerk, that's for sure.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Once I've identified him or her I shall be serving this notice which is not finished yet. I have two witnesses coming with me.
I shall also inform the clerk that if they decide to invite me to court that the JP et al has a copy of their oath to hand as
I will be placing them on it. I may give them the option to realise it's all been a mistake.

Here's the notice I'm working on

-----

The Clerk of Court

16 April 2010

Served by hand

Dear

NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION

You have apparently made claims against me in a communication dated 13th April 2010. Your claim appears to allege that I am liable for a fine of £45.00

In order that I may identify that I do in fact have any liability I require the following proofs relating to your claim.

Proof that a fixed penalty notice is not merely an offer to contract.

Proof that one can be compelled to enter in to a contract against one’s will.

Proof that one can be penalised under the terms of a contract one has declined to enter in to.

Proof that I do not have the right to refuse for cause any and all contract offers should I so choose.

Proof that I did not refuse the offer to contract for cause on two previous occasions.

Proof that a tribunal was held and an order to pay a fine was signed by a Justice of the Peace, Sheriff or other person with judicial authority.

Proof that I was invited to a tribunal in order that I may respond as is my right by law.

Proof that your actions do not constitute an attempt to extort money from me under the colour of law.

Proof that your actions have not caused me injury thereby giving me reason to claim for damages
Last edited by free_spirit on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
free_spirit

Postby treeman » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Go Get em J, Dont take ignorance, as an answer, probe the fuckers. I wish you well on your undertakings. :yes: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Unless a Warrant:

1. Is based on the Verdict of a Jury

OR

2. Is signed by a JP ON HIS OATH ... ON THE BASIS OF A WRITTEN AND AFFIRMED AFFIDAVIT FROM A HUMAN BEING WHO HAS PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE MATTER, AND HAS SUFFERED A PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS IN THE MATTER

... then the Warrant is NULL & VOID in LAW.

And, that being the case (null & void), you have the INDEFEASIBLE RIGHT to self-defence in whatever way may become necessary ... AND YOU WILL USE THAT OPTION YOU HAVE, and IN FULL.

And you will ALSO make counterclaim IN LAW holding ALL perpetrators liable for Perjury and TREASON ... since TRESPASS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN IS TREASON.

(PS: This Topic has been so hijacked, moving it elsewhere hardly matters IMHO)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to General chat