For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm

jahmaican wrote:Not really trying to cause an argument just wanting everyone who uses statement to be correct as dont want the punks to use it as get out clause as they seem to do with everything else and the word i was mainly commenting on is CIVIL more than the servant part

No jah nor I, I was just trying to help with the definition of public in the legal sense, cheers and peace to
you.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Anyone who disbelieves what I said about anything should talk to the "ultimate disbeliever" ... my good friend 1965Freeman. (Moderator here)
EDITS MADE BY 1965Freeman in RED)

On Tuesday evening he & I were discussing this on Skype, and he said he didn't really believe all this "Oaths business". (phrase I used was more like 'don't fully understand yet' and 'not sure THEY (PTB) understand it')

The following day he was in Lewes County Court, in front of a "Judge".

Not wishing for confrontation, he went along with some of it ... but I had told him to "keep it in reserve".

The time came (as I knew it would ... you can't "Dance with the Devil" and win ... so he brought it out ... NOT the way I suggested (e.g. PUT HIM ON HIS OATH) ... but the less confrontational way, i.e. "Are you under Oath?"

Apparently this stunned this so-called Judge into silence. And, says 1965Freeman, the look on that (so-called) Judge's face will remain with him for the rest of his life.

1965Freeman is NOW "a believer". (I stand converted! - I cannot stress just how determined this 'judge' was to avoid confirming that he was under oath!!!!)

This is NOT "experimental". The information I wrote came from a VERY LONG-TERM EXPERIENCED source ... who has used it successfully on MANY occasions.

(There are unsung heroes, you know!)

thx1138 wrote:I have a court date in St Albans next week and have been talking with Rebel Leader on Freedom Rebel site who has been most kind giving me advice. He also pointed me to this method that you want to try, Veronica.

I'm a bit confused as to wether I need a Lay advisor or do it myself using your ideas.

Any thoughts much appreciated friends...

Peace,

Rick.

If you are not prepared to do it for yourself, then you should not be attempting it ... you should roll over and play dead (as I explained right at the start)

Why should you expect anyone to stand up for you? When you are not prepared to stand up for yourself?

Will you stand up for me?

Sorry ... but I said all that way back in the first few posts.

Actually those who do offer their 'services' as Lay Advisors do it for a reason. TO GAIN EXPERIENCE. (At standing up for THEMSELVES)

(And, as far as Public/Civil Servant is concerned, the NOUN is "Servant" ... the ADJECTIVE is irrelevant in this case ... WHO - PRECISELY - ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE SERVING?)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Another important aspect ...

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 pm

... which came up in conversations ... about "Oaths".

And Oath is an unconditional PROMISE.

If you extract a promise from someone, on the basis that you will reward them in some way or other ... that's a Contract.

(A Contract is "A pair of mutually-exchanged promises the law will enforce". That's the definition).

But, if you extract just a promise, without anything (let's say 'defined' or 'definite') in return ... that's an Oath.

They are all FORCED to take these Oaths ... in order to get on to their power-trips in the first place.

So these are 'promises without the expectation of anything in return' ... in other words just done "in honour".

Just done to be "honour bound, by one's word".

Now, that means that "someone acting under their Oath" CANNOT expect any REMUNERATION for doing so.

Police ... if they ever "act under their Oaths of Service" ... ARE NOT PAID to do that. THEY HAVE SWORN TO DO THAT.

The Police are paid to do all those thing NOT under their Oaths ... e.g. to Tax Collect.

Same with Judges & Magistrates. If it can be shown that a Judge or Magistrate is PAID ... then they CANNOT be acting under their Oath ... because they CANNOT expect anything in return for upholding their Oath. They cannot expect anything other than "For doing it on their honour".

Otherwise there is absolutely no point whatsoever in an Oath.

This is what gives "the Oaths" so much power.

And, if they are not acting under their Oaths, then they are NOT what they claim to be. They are IMPERSONATING what they claim to be.

And there is no reason why they can't be told that. I certainly will ... on the day I'm 'invited' to a Court. I won't ask them ... I'll TELL them.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Funny how things conspire around the same time.....talking to my local printer man this afternoon getting the finishing touches on a sovereign document and he mentioned a retired cop that he knows.....unprompted or coached, printer man told me how this cop...he refused to issue tickets for car tax, car plates, parking tickets on the basis it is tax collection.....he constantly got into problems with the management and was jerked around on different assignments and postings but stuck with it, doing what he was sworn to do.

He eventually was assigned to Court duty, where he became the judges best pal.....he was the one that stopped "the bad guys" leaping over the dock to try and get the judge.

One day, after he retired from the cops, he asked a judge, (I para phrase) "we swear an oath etc etc to serve, but when we retire we don't swear a de-oath"......the judge was apparently completely stumped at this, simply to admit it is true.....

Once a cop always a cop......or for that matter civil servant.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby emerald city » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 am

To: Veronia, and all :

Just a bit newbie confused (think that phrase should be adopted) I understand the "are you on oath" bit, but if he dosn't read out his oath then :....

1. Can I leave the Court ?
2. Have heard about a form N9, please explain when this, if applicable, should be presented to the Court.?
3. Can I present my Truth in Affidavit to the Court, before the hearing ??? Is this really necessary ?

Just want to get the absolute basic points in the right order. Thanks :cheer: :cheer:
emerald city

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 am

In some cases the judge or magistrate will not allow you to speak in court, this could be a pain in the arse if you don't expect it.....

The court process is to allow the judge to ask you questions if he feels he needs to clarify points or issues, therefore your paperwork should be complete BEFORE you get there, then there is nothing left to be said.....and by no means discussed.

You might even be the one to instigate this approach by simply saying there is no need to talk on the matter, your administrative process is complete.

And most importantly of all when you are the sovereign plaintiff/co-plaintiff you have decreed the law of the court and the judge only has ministerial power....he is an administrator....make sure you establish the court as a court of record.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:16 am

emerald city wrote:1. Can I leave the Court ?

You can do whatever you like. However, if you do leave, they will carry on without you and apply their rubber-stamp. On the other hand, they will apply the rubber-stamp anyway ... if you let them, by not taking control up front.
emerald city wrote:2. Have heard about a form N9, please explain when this, if applicable, should be presented to the Court.?

From N9
Fill it in contesting the Court' jurisdiction and send it back immediately SPECIAL DELIVERY. Make sure you take a Photocopy first.

REMEMBER ... ON ANY "OFFICIAL FORM" ... if there is ANYTHING on it that you don't like ... CROSS IT OUT.

emerald city wrote:3. Can I present my Truth in Affidavit to the Court, before the hearing ??? Is this really necessary ?

As Mark said, IN THEORY all your paperwork should be in by the date of the Hearing ... such that there is nothing to actually say.

This means, of course, that the whole thing is totally illogical ... what's the point of turning up, when there is nothing to say?

I would turn up, and put them all on their Oaths, and take control (myself).

But ... there is one word of caution I must add.

THESE BASTARDS WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS.

UNLESS YOU, YOURSELF, ARE PREPARED TO GO TEN YARDS, ELEVEN YARDS, TWELVE YARDS ... HOWEVER MANY YARDS IT MAY TAKE ... then don't bother. Roll over... play dead ... let them trample all over you ... and grind you into the dust.

It is a very simple situation: YOU WALK ALL OVER THEM ... OR THEY WALK ALL OVER YOU.

That's the way it is. I didn't make those rules.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 am

As I posted on page 6 for this thread I recently sent a returned a demand from a DCA R4C.

To clarify, it there demand was regarding an alleged debt on a halifax credit card. The halifax had already tried
it on with their own DCA by the name of Blair Oliver Scott (we all know they are in house DCA for HBOS, just look at the first letters of their name, wankers)

I told Blair et al to take a hike and reverted to halifax on the matter securing a tacit agreement via the admin process.

They then passed it to Moorcroft who were the DCA I R4C. Here is Moorcroft's reply to my R4C. After giving me 10 days to pay in full
or they'd take me to court; they are now being very nice and generous by saying their client will take 75%. Isn't that nice of them. Saying
it's their client that will take 75% is a lie as we all know they bought the alleged debt.

I'm returning R4C once again, but I wonder if I should let them know there's a lawfully binding agreement in place that the alleged debt doesn't exist and
threaten a counter claim.

I can't seem to upload the attachment, what's the file size limit again?
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:37 am

Disclosure in common law is ALL upfront....there is no trial by surprise.

If TPTB introduce anything that has not been included in the paperwork already, then it is inadmissable and you should object to it immediately, if asked why....because it is not your wish....if they continue, issue your Order after the hearing reversing the judges decision....you have to be sovereign in your court to do this....it won't work if your position is defendant....you are subject to their jurisdiction in this capacity including compulsion (contempt, fines etc)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby emerald city » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:53 pm

So...
1. To become Soverign Plaintiff in Court then, I have to have presented all my paperwork ?? beforehand?? Including my Affidavit?
2. Challenge the Court jurisdiction, before the actual hearing with a N9 ???
3. Then either attend, and ask "are you under your Oath". Or not !
4. I am trying to ascertain what will happen, if I present all paperwork prior to hearing. Will they still ru bber stamp me?
5. The trick is obviously becoming a Soverign, and I take it this is by presenting your case before a hearing And issuing the N9.
6. The thing is which is it that will stop them having the power.??? Which is the simplest and most straightforward.???
7. Too much information in no particular order, is very confusing, for those of us with the dunce's cap on.

I think I must be quite clear on how to become the Soverign Plaintiff. I know that if I counter claim I become a Plaintiff, but wanting to avoid any further court procedure if possible.

Wrong ???????? or what.????? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
emerald city

PreviousNext

Return to General chat