For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby Captain Black » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:46 am

Just wanted to say how inspiring this post has been Veronica,
Myself and my girlfriend have been fighting these bloodsuckers since October last year, we recently entered a stage where we almost became overwhelmed with the shear quantity and vehemence with which these corporations tried to extort money, goods and anything else they could from us.
There comes a time (this bit is for newbies particularly) during the process when the whole world seems to want something from you and there seems to be nothing but a massively complicated solution to it all. It can seem daunting at the very least, but when I read something like this it just clears away all the crap and once again I can see where I'm going!!!
I've often thought of just putting my thoughts down on paper to them.......warts an all, but I think I lacked the surety of what is clearly the truth, enough to realise that however I say it.......It's the truth!!!

Debt collector came to my door on Friday:
(Knock knock)
Yes?
I'm looking for XXXXXX
Well done!
Are you XXXXXX?
No! Who are you?
I'm a debt collector (Showing me a card)
And?
Does XXXXXX live here?
No! I think it uses it every now and then!
And you're not...............erm......?
No!
We have a little problem with him.
Nothing to do with me then.
Oh okay! (walking away)

And I shut the door, Just a simple "NO" is all it took!

CB
Captain Black

Postby emerald city » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 am

To: Veronica

Can I just second that response of Captain Black. Very clearly stating the position for us newbies. THANK YOU SO MUCH VERONICA. What would we do without you. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
emerald city

Postby Jonny OTSF » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Thank you, that was sublime!

"NOTICE OF CUNTISHNESS & CONSEQUENT FEE SCHEDULE" absolutely made my day,
is that artistic license for the purpose of this post or did you actually send that?!

still beaming,
Jonny
A Rat always knows when its in with Weasels.
Jonny OTSF

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Jonny OTSF wrote:Thank you, that was sublime!

"NOTICE OF CUNTISHNESS & CONSEQUENT FEE SCHEDULE" absolutely made my day,
is that artistic license for the purpose of this post or did you actually send that?!

still beaming,
Jonny

As I've said earlier in this Topic, what I post herein is exactly what I send. I don't know what Artistic Licence is (in terms of it's boundaries ... or not) ... and even if I did, I wouldn't use it, because you have the Right NOT to be lied to.

Note: I would only post a "NOTICE OF CUNTISHNESS" to a Solicitor or a Judge, etc. I would post a NOTICE OF WANKERSHIP (or NOTICE OF ARSEHOLENESS) to Bailiffs & Debt Collectors.

If you are interested ... the "trick" is this. You make sure that they can't argue the UTTER SIMPLICITY of what you write. And you do that by writing PLAIN ORNERY COMMON SENSE. You make it SO BLATANLY OBVIOUS ... so you know they will have to swallow it wholesale.

If you do that, then there's absolutely nothing to stop you writing anything.

For example, I posted the NOTICE OF CUNTISHNESS (to Bryan Carter, Solicitors) in this Public Forum. IF WHAT I WROTE WAS UNTRUE ... then it would be LIBEL/DEFAMATION, etc.

But, unfortunately for Bryan Carter & Co, IT'S THE PLAIN UNVARNISHED TRUTH. So it's NOT Libel/Slander/Defamation, etc. (Even under "legal"). Tough buns, Bryan! If you take me to one of your Courts de facto, your ATTEMPTED FRAUD would be exposed.

I addressed my latest letter "Arseholes," (as opposed to "Dear Sirs,", etc) So I simply called them what they were. I have every Right to refer to someone as what they are, without any "niceties". If they had been polite to me, and said "Oh ... OK ... we understand we have no obligation from you ... sorry to have bothered you ..." I would have written to "Dear Sirs" (as I did originally).
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:50 pm

I entirely agree V, due to your teachings I have gotten rid of several dcas one sheriffs officer and several parking tickets. I have a tacit
agreement/estoppel in place with a credit card company which has been passed to a dca recently and as soon as I
got their first letter I refused it for cause.

I even did a R4C on a parking ticket in Norway last week :-)
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Captain Black wrote:... "We have a little problem with him."

Yes ... they do. THEY have a little problem - ENTIRELY OF THEIR OWN MAKING - with "IT".
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:54 pm

free_spirit wrote:... refused it for cause.

Exactly right!

REFUSED FOR CAUSE!

They CANNOT show "cause" ... because they created the "cause" ENTIRELY OF THEIR OWN VOLITION.

Hammer them into the ground, Folks. Take no prisoners.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby thx1138 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Veronica said;

If they take you to court, put the Magistrates on their Oaths ... and sack them.

Let us know any Court date. We may be able to 'send up a party' ... like Cwmbran ... i.e. get a "Lay Adviser" to do it for you.

When they suggest you "Get Legal advice" ... write back telling them "I don't need legal advice ... YOU need LAWFUL advice. Which part of the Common Law gives you any Rights in
this matter? Answer: NONE. You need LAWFUL advice".

I have a court date in St Albans next week and have been talking with Rebel Leader on Freedom Rebel site who has been most kind giving me advice. He also pointed me to this method that you want to try, Veronica.

I'm a bit confused as to wether I need a Lay advisor or do it myself using your ideas.

Any thoughts much appreciated friends...

Peace,

Rick.
thx1138

Postby free_spirit » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Veronica wrote:
free_spirit wrote:... refused it for cause.

Exactly right!

REFUSED FOR CAUSE!

They CANNOT show "cause" ... because they created the "cause" ENTIRELY OF THEIR OWN VOLITION.

Hammer them into the ground, Folks. Take no prisoners.

Thanks V.

Since I found this board I've made every effort to walk the walk. The amazing thing is once you understand
fully one thing, JURISDICTION, It all clicks in to place and you have them firmly in the palm of your hand. You
as a Sovereign Freeman On The Land call all the shots. Once you really understand and more importantly really
believe that, everything changes.

When I was younger I was a wee bit wild, never accepted shit from anyone. I didn't think
I was better than anyone but I sure as hell knew I was as good as and therefore not below a living soul!!

I also knew I thought differently, now I know why and that is now paying off in spades.

Peace
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby jahmaican » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi just read your post on dissmissing the court and was telling a frind and he explained that a judge is not a public servant so i looked it up and the judge or magistrate is actually a civil servant, so never the less his oath is to help people but i think one shoul be carful incase they state they are not public servants and try to nullify your statement.
We refuse to be what they want us to be, We are what we are
jahmaican

PreviousNext

Return to General chat