For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm really sorry to have to tell you this, FS, but your "job" ... in this life ... LIKE MINE ... and most others here ... is to swat these flies.

"It's a dirty job ... but somebody has to do it"

Sumpin' strange ... in the neighbourhood ... who'ya gonna call? SHYTEBUSTERS!
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby nameless » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 pm

As I'm still learning (by doing) I may
make mistakes by straying over to the commercial side in my thinking. This is by accident as I had been looking at and learning less the more I studied in that area.

Sovereignty simplifies it all where as commerce complicates everything, that of course is the intention.

Is the use of Trusts (as far as remedies for us are concerned) against the Sovereign/Freeman ethos?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby free_spirit » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Is the use of Trusts (as far as remedies for us are concerned) against the Sovereign/Freeman ethos?

I'm crap with trying to quote, 'scuse the shambles.

Is that aloaded question? 'cause I know nothing about trusts, but thanks for asking. They always attack with a commercial
benefit to them in mind, so is it wrong to counter with the same stick but a harder blow to end the battle and restore the peace?

:peace:
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby nameless » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 pm

All I meant was that I, too, am still unravelling the differences between Lawful Rebellion and Commercial Redemption. I originally thought that one had to be free from 'debt' before being classed as a sovereign. Actually, although I quoted from your post, I didn't expect you to try to answer. I just used your excellent points to draw on the experience of those with a higher level of comprehension than I have.

Another thought, which perhaps I should put on the trust thread, but I feel it is still relevant here, is that if no one is obliged to inform anyone else that a trust has been formed, how is this deception different from the deception of banksters who pretend to 'lend' us fiat currency?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby free_spirit » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

nameless wrote:All I meant was that I, too, am still unravelling the differences between Lawful Rebellion and Commercial Redemption. I originally thought that one had to be free from 'debt' before being classed as a sovereign. Actually, although I quoted from your post, I didn't expect you to try to answer. I just used your excellent points to draw on the experience of those with a higher level of comprehension than I have.

Another thought, which perhaps I should put on the trust thread, but I feel it is still relevant here, is that if no one is obliged to inform anyone else that a trust has been formed, how is this deception different from the deception of banksters who pretend to 'lend' us fiat currency?

I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way, in fact I'm flattered that you regard anything I post as worth quoting and commenting on.

WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh ... for crying out load!

This Topic has already been hijacked endlessly ... PLEASE DON'T START INTRODUCING THE UTTER BOLLOX OF "TRUSTS" INTO IT!

In Trusts you have a Grantor & a Beneficiary. The "granting" is always "a sum of money". The benefit is always "sum of money".

And "a sum of money" doesn't exist.

Thus "Trusts" are a load of utter BOLLOX.

ANYTHING involving "money" MUST be "Commercial"

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT "MONEY" SPECIFICALLY EMBEDDED WITHIN THE COMMON LAW. The tenet is NOT "Don't cause others to lose MONEY" ... the tenet is "Don't cause others a loss" (i.e. don't steal bread from their mouths, clothes from their backs, etc)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

On that note I think I'll unsubscribe as I am partly responsible.

free_spirit

Postby nameless » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Yes, me too. It was more my fault. So let's get back on topic.

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Highspirit » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 am

What a real shame that 'Trusts' is not being acknowledged. Trusts is your answer to complete Freedom(IMHO) and Trusts in the context of Sovereignty and Debt Freedom are NOT ABOUT MONEY, in fact the ONLY REASON we have Trusts is because THERE IS NO MONEY!!!!

The only reason we have been enslaved by Trust Law (in an Implied manner) is because they stole money off us in 1931 and they needed to 1) Not tell the people they had actually removed money completely and 2) Have a Law Form they could use against us without making us wake up to the fact that there is no money and 3) Keep us believing in their Bollox of Contracts, VOILA - TRUSTS!!!

My GOD, V, sorry but you are missing an enormous elephant in the living room.

All common law contracts have been wrapped around a Trust. That is why they use Trust terminology in everything and we only ever sign 'AGREEMENTS' not 'Contracts' because all contracts are agreements but not all agreements are contracts (because they are a Trust).

They had to introduce Trusts because you can put somebody into a Implied/Secret Trust (obviously without telling them), leading them to think they are signing a contract AND, you DO NOT NEED ANYTHING OF VALUE TO FORM THE TRUST AROUND ie 'FIAT BLOODY MONKEY TOKENS'. That means I can put somebody into a secret Trust and make them the Implied Trustee of a bloody Old Toffee Wrapper if I wanted to.

This is where they have then made people believe in their contracts bollox under Debtor/Creditor making you think you are the Debtor or Creditor but when you have to go to court for anything then they can change law forms on you by flashing some bloody paperwork with TRUST TERMINOLOGY written all over it, and WITHOUT TELLING YOU, can then put you into Equity Law form (as the Judge is allowed to 'construe' TRUST in court and in Law)without ever having to tell you. Taking you straight out of 'Admiralty' and leaving you on that battelfield and then crapping all over you in Equity with Trust Law as they make you the 'Implied Trustee' of a Secret Trust.

WOW, how many times do people have to be told that the ONLY reason we have Trusts thrust upon us without us even knowing is because there IS NO MONEY!!!

Credit (money of NO VALUE) - Blacks Law definition = A BELIEF, Belief = Trust

There are Trust terms everywhere and there is only one reason for that.

Let's take the word 'Oath', (a term in contract or in Trust?). As in Judges Oath. If he is on Oath is is in Trust (Public Trust) and could Breach that Trust. Everything is bloody Trusts.

It is not about Commerce!!! It is about how they have enslaved us from Birth with Implied Trusts. Lokk at the Birth Certificate, it has Trust terminology written all over it.

We cannot have contracts whilst there IS NO MONEY, as there has to be 'Value of considertaion'. Therefore they made us believe we still have contracts whilst putting us into Secret Trusts. The reason once again they use Trusts is because there is no Money!

Yes, Trusts are and can be used to oversee what people believe to be 'Money' as Trust law has always been around. They need to maintain the illusion of money yes but Trusts came in very handy when they took money away because as a Grantor/Settlor I can use my Grannies old Pants as Trust 'Res' property if I wanted to, not Money!.

How do you make their illusion of 'Money' go away in the Trust they have trapped you in? Well, you are the Settlor with your signature and the Settlor makes the Law of the Trust, you go and figure.

People please, look into Trusts because they have enslaved us with them IMHO. They use Trusts for everything, even a bloody speeding Ticket. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY!

If this means I have to leave this Forum because I have woken up to what I believe to be really going on then so be it.

Peace

HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 am

Sad to see you go, HS.

(By the way ... there is a Forum for Trusts ... which I created for all that bollox. But no-one seems to want to use it. Funny that ... I wonder why? It's all word-play. Semantics. Meaningless.There is only Common Sense)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to General chat