For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby free_spirit » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Cheers HR, Well I feel pleasantly tired after it all. I will drive the dagger to the hilt regardless of what their next action is. As I said, they were given
a final chance to withdraw.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:57 am

Hi V

Is it possible to pm you? I don't seem to have that privilege at the moment.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Ben Laryea » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 am

This is fantastic information for a newbie such as myself. I have been sleepwalking all these years and enough is enough!

Ben
Ben Laryea

Postby holy vehm » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 am

Ben Laryea wrote:This is fantastic information for a newbie such as myself. I have been sleepwalking all these years and enough is enough!

Ben

And thats as good a start as any, welcome ben.

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby free_spirit » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 am

Aye, welcome Ben. I hope you become as empowered as I have by the great people and information
on this sight. There's a lot of good people here, way to many to name individually and I'll take
this opportunity to offer my ongoing gratitude. You know who you are :-)
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 am

free_spirit wrote:Hi V
Is it possible to pm you? I don't seem to have that privilege at the moment.

No ... but it is very easy to e-mail me.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 am

Ben Laryea wrote:I have been sleepwalking all these years and enough is enough!

We all were. To a greater or lesser extent.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 am

Having served a notice of conditional acceptance on the clerk of court. I am now working on my claim for my fees under my schedule and damages for injury caused by the attack on me the Sovereign.

It's taken me some time to fully grasp what my Sovereignty means and how it blows away the attacks of the minions. As I'm still learning (by doing) I may
make mistakes by straying over to the commercial side in my thinking. This is by accident as I had been looking at and learning less the more I studied in that area.

Sovereignty simplifies it all where as commerce complicates everything, that of course is the intention.

My question is this:

It has been my understanding that in order to obtain a default judgement without going in to the kangaroo courts
we need to use a Notary as our conduit in the admin process is this still the case as a Sovereign or have I done it again? strayed in to commerce.

Or should I file a claim in a court of with a view to getting in front of a jury.

Peace
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 am

free_spirit wrote:It has been my understanding that in order to obtain a default judgement without going in to the kangaroo courts we need to use a Notary as our conduit in the admin process is this still the case as a Sovereign or have I done it again? strayed in to commerce.
Or should I file a claim in a court of with a view to getting in front of a jury.
Peace

A Notary is 'their' construct. Like 'Solicitor'. There is no reference to these entities in the Magna Carta. The word of 3 Witnesses (3 other Sovereigns) that YOU are the one signing a document, is just as good as any Notary's signature. All a Notary does is to say "Yusss ... it was 'im wot signed it!" ... the CONTENT (what "it" actually says) should be irrelevant to a Notary ... as it would be to 3 other Sovereigns.

I therefore suggest it is straying into Commerce.

But them claiming a Fee Schedule is "straying into commerce", innit?

Personally speaking, I don't go there. "Refused for Cause ... go fuck yourself" is where I go ... and that's it. While they are fucking themselves, they are leaving everyone else alone ... is the way I look at it.

"Driving the dagger home"? Nah. This will occur when their system collapses because everything has been "Refused for Cause" ... and they are being forced to fall on their own swords. (Down the Jobcentre)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 am

So as is in keeping with my increasing understanding of my Sovereignty my last action should have been the further refusal for cause which I hand delivered and continue to repeat this (R4C) until the leave me alone or take me to court where I should dismiss the action myself.

If so I shouldn't have done the conditional acceptance but left it at R4C number 3, the thing is it takes up my time and they are attacking me

Trying to keep learning here and keep it simple but when these flies keep swarming around one's head and one has to swat them it starts to
be time and energy consuming. Our time on this earth is short, these flies/minions are stealing it from us every time we have to deal with them
even if it is to tell them to fuck off. Why should I give up one nano second of my time/life which I can never regain to these shites. I don't
go attacking them and stealing their time/life?

I want to do what's right on this I fucking hate injustice, I've suffered it in the past due to ignorance by indoctrination. Trying not to let anger slip
in here but failing slightly. See there I go swearing..

Peace
free_spirit

PreviousNext

Return to General chat