For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Thanks for that info V. Is this demand essentially a warrant demanding £45 then or are you
just kindly educating me even further :-)

J
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 pm

i'M GETTING TIRED AND CONCENTRATION FADING, THIS IS WHAT i HAVE FOR TOMORROW. See caps left on doh!

The Clerk of Court

16 April 2010

Served by hand

Dear

NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL - NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

IMPORTANT, Read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

Time sensitive document

You have apparently made claims against me in a communication dated 13th April 2010. Your claim appears to allege that I am liable for a fine of £45.00

I would be happy to settle any lawful obligation I may have. However in order that I may identify that a liability exists on my part I require the following proofs relating to your claim.

Proof that a fixed penalty notice is not merely an offer to contract.

Proof that one can be compelled to enter in to a contract against one’s will.

Proof that one can be penalised under the terms of a contract one has declined to enter in to.

Proof that I do not have the right to refuse for cause any and all contract offers should I so choose.

Proof that I did not refuse the offer to contract for cause on two previous occasions.

Proof that a tribunal was held and an order to pay a fine was signed by a Justice of the Peace, Sheriff or other person with judicial authority whilst on oath on the basis of a written and affirmed affidavit from a human being who has personal knowledge of the matter and has suffered personal injury or loss in the matter.

Proof that I was invited to a tribunal in order that I may respond as is my right by law.

Proof that your actions do not constitute an attempt to extort money from me under the colour of law.

Proof that your actions have not caused me injury thereby giving me reason to claim for damages.

I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notarised (or equivalent) affidavit answering each requested proof in detail signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate your claim, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

No liability on my part exists
You will abandon all claims against me

I must inform you that I am a Sovereign and shall make a counterclaim IN LAW holding ALL perpetrators liable for PERJURY and TREASON ... since TRESPASS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN IS TREASON

By: autograph xxxxx-xxxxxxx:xxxxx Sovereign Authorised representative for strawamn
No assured value, No liability. All Rights Reserved.

SEAL
Last edited by free_spirit on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Is that signing method ok HR, V ?

Thanks
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

I don't use "strawman" stuff. You are mixing LAW with Commercial Redemption.

I would HAND sign it:

By: X.X. XXXXX

date

Their name & address

i.e. BELOW you ... because YOU are the Sovereign.

Well, that's what I would do ... it's up to you what you do.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Thanks for that I'm making every effort to forget commercial redemption. I got caught up a wee bit in it
in my early days of exploration thus the mistake.

J
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:33 pm

OK I think this wraps it up

16 April 2010

Served by hand

Dear Sir

NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL - NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

IMPORTANT, Read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

Time sensitive document.

Please find attached your original paperwork refused for cause.

You have apparently made claims against me in a communication dated 13th April 2010. Your claim appears to allege that I am liable for a fine of £45.00

I would be happy to settle any lawful obligation I may have. However in order that I may identify that a liability exists on my part I require the following proofs relating to your claim.

Proof that a fixed penalty notice is not merely an offer to contract.

Proof that one can be compelled to enter in to a contract against one’s will.

Proof that one can be penalised under the terms of a contract one has declined to enter in to.

Proof that I do not have the right to refuse for cause any and all contract offers should I so choose.

Proof that I did not refuse the offer to contract for cause on two previous occasions.

Proof that a tribunal was held and an order to pay a fine was signed by a Justice of the Peace, Sheriff or other person with judicial authority whilst on oath on the basis of a written and affirmed affidavit from a human being who has personal knowledge of the matter and has suffered personal injury or loss in the matter.

Proof that I was invited to a tribunal in order that I may respond as is my right by law.

Proof that your actions do not constitute an attempt to extort money from me under the colour of law.

Proof that your actions have not caused me injury thereby giving me reason to claim for damages.

I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notarised (or equivalent) affidavit answering each requested proof in detail signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate your claim, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

1. No liability on my part exists
2. You will abandon all claims against me

As a Sovereign it is my duty to protect my inalienable and indefeasible rights so as they remain in tact for future generations. Therefore I shall make a counterclaim IN LAW holding ALL perpetrators liable for PERJURY and TREASON as TRESPASS AGAINST A SOVEREIGN IS TREASON

By: xxxxx: xxxxx, Sovereign
No assured value, No liability. All Rights Reserved.

SEAL

The Clerk of Court
Last edited by free_spirit on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Their name & address should be BELOW you.

You've put them ABOVE you.

Who is the Sovereign ... you or them?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Doh! Edited to reflect that V, this is the first time I've served a notice like that is it ok below my seal?
free_spirit

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 am

free_spirit wrote:Doh! Edited to reflect that V, this is the first time I've served a notice like that is it ok below my seal?

What do you think?

Listen, FS, if you are Sovereign you MUST know your place. You are the HIGHEST FORM OF LIFE. Your seal is your 'mark' and goes together with you.

NOTHING, FS, is above you ... unless YOU PUT IT THERE.

YOU MAKE THE RULES. YOU MAKE THE LAW. (Just don't try making a Law that a Jury would deny you. Are you really telling me that you can't decide ... for yourself ... what a Jury would ... or would not ... deny you? Do you think a Jury of 12 of your peers ... having had it fully explained to them ... would deny you the Right to place their address BELOW your Seal? If you think they would ... put their address above ... if you think a Jury would say "Hey ... what the hell ... it's your letter!" ... then put their address wherever you choose)

Under the Common Law ... all you ever have to do is the "Think ... Jury". All questions are answered.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby free_spirit » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 am

No V I actually for some time now have full grasped the understanding (nearly 50 years of conditioning sometimes
rears it's ugly head from the sub conscious and this only happens with paperwork occassionaly) that the pecking order is:

The Creator (or the light etc, whatever you will)
Myself and other equal Sovereigns
All bottom feeding ficttious legal entities!!

I was just trying to get the format of my notice righ that's all.

This takes practice (practical practice) and and I practice as often as I can.
I'm getting better all the time..

Heading off to deliver around 11:30am.

Many thanks aand warmest regards
free_spirit

PreviousNext

Return to General chat