For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Well its not exactly:
"being taken to court because you won't paint you house a certain colour"

its more:
"being taken to court because [a draft statute was enforced whereby it was declared that subect to part B(6)2 of planning regulation 6 of subsection 4 and therein and whatfor and whereforeverdoobeedoo] you won't paint you house a certain colour.

So its little more complicated than that but the only people making things complicated are the people who dont like magnolia.

I think anti-magnoliaism shout be outlawed! They probably want it painted beige!

:police: :no:
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 pm

emerald city wrote:THEY SAY IT'S A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

They would. They don't know what "criminal" means.

"Criminal" means some Human Being must have been injured.

Go to the Court, and put the Magistrate/Judge on his Oath ... and dismiss the case yourself ... and laugh heartily at them, while you are doing it.

That's what I would (WILL) do ... if they are every sufficiently STUPID as to send me one of their 'invitations'.

You could even write to them and say: "If you take me to Court I will put the Judge/Magistrate on his Oath. He will therefore have to PROTECT ME ... FROM YOU. That's his Oath"

(That'll fox 'em)

(You could go down to the Courthouse any time and (TRY TO) explain that this is what will happen (TO SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE 'IN AUTHORITY' ... e.g. a Clerk to the Justices))
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kliff » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:27 pm

But surely if there are buildings in your neighbourhood that are listed and are of the same period and are the SAME colour you have yours painted now there's not a lot they can do by precedent. :puzz:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Hold on Ive found a real problem in any defence against them if you happen to be someone whos pinched a biro or farted in a crowded elevator. Its in the bible, for it is written "repaint you sinners" :grin: I shouldnt laugh but they just look so ridiculous.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby kliff » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Veronica wrote: "Criminal" means some Human Being must have been injured.

Your are charged with Deadly Assault of the vision sense with an offensive hue under section 1 of the colour code for house repainting. :8-):
kliff

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 pm

emmanualgoldstein wrote:"repaint you sinners"

I'll have to remember that one.

It kinda goes with the letter received by 1965Freeman, telling him "his gods could be seized".
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I suppose I could report my "Council Tax" scenario?

Very briefly, I got a letter saying that THEY OWED ME £169.34, and that I could claim it.

(Seeing a "Contract Trap") I wrote back as follows:
Tuesday, 09 March 2010.

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter of the 4th March, 2010, copy attached.

From it I understand that I could claim £169.34. If this is not the case, then your letter was ambiguous, and therefore please ignore the remainder of this letter.

On the assumption that I could claim £169.34, I'm writing to inform you that I will not be doing so. The reason is that I know Councils are hard-pressed for money (because they are always telling us this), and therefore I do not wish to increase your burden. Frankly speaking, I could not live with the thought that someone - from Hounslow Borough Council - may have to commit suicide if I (and others) were to claim these monies.

Sincerely,

Veronica Chapman, English Sovereign.

Hounslow Revenue Services,
PO Box 355,
Hounslow TW3 4PJ.

Note: I PUT THEIR ADDRESS - AND THEREFORE THEM - BELOW ME

The next thing that happens is that I get a bill for £44 Council Tax.

So I wrote to the Borough Solicitor, put him on his Oath, and stapled the CT Demand to it. I told him to "protect me as his duty, and deal with it".

This was it:
OFFICAL NOTICE/DEMAND by an English Sovereign

Greetings;

T. M. Welsh LL.B (Hons), Borough Solicitor.

This response where you swore the Oath of Office on that date. I accept and acknowledge your Oath of Office and hold you to that office, for now we have a binding Contract.

You T. M. Welsh as Borough Solicitor are to uphold and protect my God given Rights, Bill of Rights, Treaty Rights in these matters. I am me myself Sovereign without the State of England.

I appointed you to your office in these affairs to protect me from the criminal conversion of the civil statutes of the State of England.

For failure to state a claim on which relief can be granted.

Wednesday, 03 March 2010.

Borough Solicitor's Office,
T. M. Welsh LL.B (Hons),
Corporate Services,
Hounslow Borough Council,
The Civic Centre,
Lampton Road,
TW3 4DN.

Signed "By: Veronica Chapman" in handwriting, on the right, just above the date.

His secretary sent it all back, saying that they didn't know why I had sent it.

So I sent it all back, stapled to the following coversheet:

It's very simple. Unless he is on his Oath, he is not a Solicitor. Because he only got to become a Solicitor by studying, taking exams, AND TAKING AN OATH.

And it is only his Oath that gives him licence to practice. (Since anyone can study + take exams)

And, if he IS on his Oath, then his SWORN & SOLEMN duty is to serve me (and everyone else), and protect me (and everyone else) from the criminal conversion of statutes of the State of England (e.g. Council Tax, which is a stated claim on which no relief can be granted, because "money" is nothing more than a figment of the imagination - see below).

And, in this latter case, I accept and acknowledge his Oath to protect me.

His Oath derives from the Oath taken by the Queen at her Coronation in 1953. (The fact that she, herself, has reneged on everything she said, is neither here nor there, unless T.M.Welsh LL.B (Hons) is as corrupt as Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg Gotha)

If he doesn't understand, then he has absolutely no right whatsoever to call himself a Solicitor, and I suggest he finds out exactly what his job actually is (before taking any further remuneration for it).

I append a Simple Questionnaire that proves my Sovereignty.

I also append details of the Bank of England's First Quarterly Bulletin for 2008 which, on page 103 (PDF Page 105), admits openly that "banks create money by writing cheques to themselves" … which is another way of saying that "money is created out of thin air" … or "money is nothing more than a figment of the imagination". (Thus any form of "tax" is totally UNLAWFUL, by definition)

Consequently, all anyone ever has to do is to "imagine a demand is paid" (maybe "write a cheque to oneself"?) … and it is paid.

(You may, by the way, recall that - at the end of that same year 2008 - there was a great furore about "banks being bailed out"? Well, this was, in point of fact, just a matter of "the banks writing a few more cheques to themselves". Wasn't it?)

Actually all of this is blindingly obvious to anyone who ever stops to think about it.

I DEMAND PROTECTION FROM ALL OF THIS DECEPTION & CORRUPTION.

Fundamentally, if he can't understand it, then he has no right to call himself a Solicitor ... LL.B (Hons) or not.

(Nothing heard so far)

(BTW: That's me in "polite mode")
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kliff » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 pm

you beat me too it! Make them owe you money then screw them

Nice! :clap:

They are such........... words fail me :puzz:
kliff

Postby emerald city » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:48 am

To: Veronica & Kliff and EMG.
Thank you for your responses.

I always love Veronica's letters and remarks, they are exactly how I feel, but am too shy to put it on show. But reading hers makes me feel much better.

Yes I know it's a ridiculous claim, but they are making it nevertheless, and I am fighting it nevertheless. :ouch:
I think I may go with Veronica's letter, as a guide and write yet again to them.
Thanks for the funny remarks, it is a farcical situation. But arn't authorities like that ? living in a mickey mouse world of their own....... it beggars believe that they are paid high wages and pensions funds to strut around like this.... what a crazy world :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Sorry if I havn't spelled "farcical" correctly. But spell check didn't object !!!
emerald city

Postby emerald city » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 am

Kliff, you would come to that logical conclusion wouldn't you, if you had half a brain. But they havn't even a quarter brain. They decided I couldn't paint because of some clauses of legalese gobeldy goop. But when questioned about the other houses in nearby villages, they said it was "irrelevant". For #F..k sake how ?
They have refused to answer and are in dishonour, which they don't seem to care about. YET !!
emerald city

PreviousNext

Return to General chat