For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby free_spirit » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Ok I'm responsible for the suggestion to delete back to original topic content.

I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest on whatever topic/s the thread
had expanded to.

I respect all of you here who have gained "my trust" and endowed me with knowledge which has
allowed me to stand my ground against those who live in inthe fantasy legal world.

Can I ask that the argument/s that I may have been partly (allegedly :-) liable for just be dropped
and let common sense prevail before we need to go through some god forsaken adjudication process....

BIG JOKE by the way.

:peace: :love:
Last edited by free_spirit on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Veronica wrote:Sad to see you go, HS.

(By the way ... there is a Forum for Trusts ... which I created for all that bollox. But no-one seems to want to use it. Funny that ... I wonder why? It's all word-play. Semantics. Meaningless.There is only Common Sense)

It's locked to all but mods, or at least that was the last message I read on the subject.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:38 pm

huntingross wrote:
Veronica wrote:Sad to see you go, HS.

(By the way ... there is a Forum for Trusts ... which I created for all that bollox. But no-one seems to want to use it. Funny that ... I wonder why? It's all word-play. Semantics. Meaningless.There is only Common Sense)

It's locked to all but mods, or at least that was the last message I read on the subject.

And Pete promised to sort it out as soon as he was ready. Any Mod can unlock it.

Free_Spirit: There is no need to take all the blame on your shoulders and ... anyway ... what's done is done. Yes we could delete the Posts but ... hey ... what the hell ... I could start another one. (And I could lock it, to prevent 'excursions' like Veronica's Blog).

I do see a bit of red when I get told that the Trusts Forum isn't used "because of my anti-trust viewpoint". There is plenty of "Trusts Discussion" going on ... I don't take part in in because they are all wasting their time, because it is all complete bollox. But it goes on. If they want to waste their time, they can. When did I ever censor?

The 'joke' is that they've worked it all out, and are waiting for the results of some 'test cases'. They are soooooooooo sure of themselves - AND THAT I'M LEADING EVERYONE UP A BLIND ALLEY ... they none of them will actually dip a toe in the water.

You use the "Trust stuff" if you have already been placed in the shit, and want to get the whole thing off your shoulders. You use those tools to rid yourself of the bollox once and for all.

But, if you aren't in the shit, then you risk EVERYTHING by "playing their game against them". Because TWO WRONGS DON'T = ONE RIGHT.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby gepisar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 pm

kliff wrote:TRUST = faith = confidence.

No confidence = loss of faith = no trust.

trust thyself with confidence. Trust nothing, question everything..... TRUST YOUR COMMON SENSE :hug:

I'd like to put my spin on this.

TRUST=confidence.

Breach of that confidence = breach of trust. Theres your remedy right there!

Those politicians who take office, IN TRUST and dont perform - dont go after them for expenses. No one gives a shit. Get after them for breach of trust.

@IamallthatIam, whilst i understand your sentiments, "bring down these bloody trusts", but where there's a breach, a failing on those to who we've entrusted, we should use the vehicle of trust to get after them and hold them to account, get them into chancery for breach of trust. The consequences of breach of trust are severe.

I can only speak for myself, but when i talk of expressing the trust its to identify responsibility, which is what freeman is all about innit? As freeman, you are your bond and all that: to act with honourr? If you promised something, to do something, or otherwise, that promise is a confidence; a trust; and why not hold those who breach that confidence to their word.

In the particular case of banks, where the truth has been hidden by the mask of d/c, that you own the house as soon as you sign (more or less) then why not express that trust and recoup the sweat equity they swindled. Money doesn't exists, fine. I get that. Then why the fuck are you all going to work? If trusts dont work for you, then how can you interact with another human? At some stage, you gotta trust; even if its with yourself...

BY the way, im all in favour of splitting this thread as it has moved on from "for newbies".
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby pappasmurf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Dear Veronica:
I have read many of your blogs and comment and have used many of the tactics you yourself have used, I find you and inspiration and a diamond in the rough, and to top it of your a comedy genius as well. your letter to fredericksons was in a word MAGIC I have never laughed so hard i wipe away the tears as I write this. Thank you
pappasmurf

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 am

Well, not being a regular poster to this forum, I guess my opinions probably wont count... but here goes anyway.

I am a little dissapointed by what is happening here, and whether HS posted in the wrong section or not, IMHO, all information and resources should be shared with a view of mutual co-operation. That, was/is, I believe the purpose of this site and what sets it aside from others is the ability NOT to get into slanging matches or personal vendetta's and where remedies, potential remedies or topics of interest to the freeman cause are discussed and debated in a logical, rational and informative manner...

I also believe that much of HS's comments on trusts are being misconstrued... as is the subject matter itself. There seems to be a real negligence of understanding about trusts, their uses, construction, implications and impact. Further it is becoming apparent that many do not recognise the difference between a public and a private trust. There are a few, who have spent months researching, reading and listening... doing our due dilligence. Have we got remedy, not yet! Are we close, lets wait and see, but here is the real dilemma... All of us involved in this research believe this one thing... there is NO "consistent" remedy in Debtor Creditor... thats why we do what we do... looking at new ideas, reviewing, debating and turning the theory into parctice...... If someone here believes that there is consistent and demonstratable success in DC, then stand up now and not just say it... but PROVE IT... not one isolated case but real demonstratable proof, here in the UK...

"there is a lot of false hope and false promises... " For Newbies, as much as anybody.

I also believe that HS's comments were there to encourage others to do their due dilligence and check it out for what it is... to dismiss it without research or based on someone else's viewpoint is both narrow minded and IMHO unforgivable...

It is strange that there can be some wildly exageratted comments on A4V or the lien process, (see my comments to Dipsy on FMOTL Michaels Lien thread and the earlier A4V thread ((much respect to FMOTL Michael and Arten and this is not a reflection on their hard work, efforts and knowledge, but some other contributors and exagerated claims)) which is, IMHO, leading people down a well trodden but generally unsuccessful path... (Again, and for the avoidance of any doubt...that is NOT a reflection on Michaels or Arten's posts on liens or A4V by the way... what they have outlined are great models) but more to do with exagerated claims by others...There also appears to be a prolifferation of people looking for remedy/solution to problems without doing their homework.

I find it disheartening that such claims go by completely unchecked and unsubstianted with much false hope and false promises, yet HS's viewpoints are chastised and he is all most being branded as a heritic...

Whether in the wrong topic window or not... this heading is "For Newbies, as much as anybody..." surely the purpose of this site is to give newbies hope that they can resolve their issues... IF that is the case, then trusts SHOULD be here, along with intro's to all the other "so called" solutions and remedies, research and links; I mean this is the right place to start your research into remedies, solutions, education et al is it not...

I for one, hope that we all see some light at the end of the tunnel... and it is not a question of taking sides or dismissing what we do not know or understand....

IF someone here can show me a consistent method of remedy and/or solutions ... "doing what it says on the tin", then stand up now... If not, then surely we should investigate all possible options... HS, I for one my friend, believe you have stated your case with dignity, enthusiasm and sincerity... Thank you.
paulgrayson1961

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:50 am

paulgrayson1961 wrote:IF someone here can show me a consistent method of remedy and/or solutions ... "doing what it says on the tin", then stand up now... If not, then surely we should investigate all possible options... HS, I for one my friend, believe you have stated your case with dignity, enthusiasm and sincerity... Thank you.

I'll reserve comment on anything else in the post, suffice it to say that, as V made clear earlier in the thread, FMOTL has recently celebrated its first birthday.....in other words, it is still early days for ALL of us. Add to that the inevitable fact that not too long ago most of us were totally unaware of ANYTHING to do with sovereignty, Law or any of the other myriad topics under discussion here (personally, I have been learning about these subjects for about 15 months and still feel like a toddler) and it is virtually impossible to show any "consistent solution" as consistency takes time and experience (so far) is limited.

As you rightly said Paul, one of the things that makes this forum so pleasant to participate in is the mutual support and respect, let's keep it that way...please!

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Thread locked.

I'm utterly sick of reading this crap.

Find out the hard way.

I'm seriously tempted to lock the entire board, PERMANENTLY, and then you can ALL fuck off with your heads totally up your backsides.

You want to waste your life discussing this crap? Go right ahead. Start your own Board. (Or post it all on TPUC ... they are stupid enough to listen to you)

You are all so fucking sure of yourselves ... AND YET shit-scared TO ACTUALLY do ANYTHING!

Let's run through the scenario, shall we?

1. You've spent months working this all out

2. You have liens on .... actually nobody ...

3. You have gained ... actually nothing ... the reason being that - under this CORRUPT SYSTEM - there is never anything to gain ...

And you have the fucking AUDACITY to criticise me for not taking any notice of you?

So a few A4Vs (MAY) have worked? So-bloody-what! So a non-Bill was paid with NOTHING! Big deal!

"Everything is Trusts" is it? WRONG! Completely WRONG! Everything is BETRAYALS of trust

So you've worked out how they BETRAY our trusts, have you?

Oh bloody well done! Errr ... actually we knew they betrayed our trust ... that's why we started "Freeman-on-the-Land" in the first place. In order to EXPOSE the betrayal ... NOT TO FUCKING TAKE PART IN IT!
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 pm

You can keep you eyes glued on "test cases in the united States" for as long as you like.

The idea of "sovereignty" is far easier to get across there ... simply because one definition reads "The sovereignty of the USA rest with The People".

Now ... you want to translate some 'result' to the UK?

Well, in the UK, the general consensus is that there is only one Sovereign.

And, unless you can establish your Sovereignty, "they" won't take blind bit of notice of you. Here, in the UK.

So ... don't talk to me about "blind alleys".

And then, when you have established your Sovereignty ... you have exposed the BETRAYAL of your Sovereignty (and trust along with it)

Geddit?

So ... don't talk to me about "blind alleys".
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to General chat