For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Re: For Newbies, as much as anybody ...

Postby kliff » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Veronica wrote:If asked "Where do you live?", the answer is: "Here". (i.e. "In my body, that where I am alive")

We its true! It doesn't matter where you go, there you are! :clap:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Jayen4 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Veronica...Did you really send those letters as above,word for word ?? If you did,I would love to see their response ! :giggle:

On a bit of a side note...... Is it possible to check what is happening with ones own 'debts' ?? You know,whether they've been passed to a DCA....what the 'status' of the 'debt' is ?? Is there some sort of register anywhere ??
Jayen4

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Jayen4 wrote:Veronica...Did you really send those letters as above,word for word ?? If you did,I would love to see their response ! :giggle:

Yes I did. They are quoted word for word.

Their 'response' was to get on to the blower and phone up Frederiksons. I can tell that by the speed at which I received a letter from Frederiksons asking me to "Please send details of my payment". So I stapled the "TO WHOEVER IT MAY CONCERN" notice to Frederikson's letter ... and posted it back to them.

Nothing heard since (too soon, I would think).

I have to be absolutely honest. It didn't dawn on me immediately that - when I told the Solicitors "It's been paid by Fredericksons ... paragraph 3) ... that Fredericksons would be sufficiently STUPID as to think that I paid it!!!! And, by that time I'd posted it all back to them. Otherwise Fredericksons would have got a NOTICE OF MORONICITY pointing out that they are morons: "You a looking in the wrong column, you morons. Don't look at the "ins" column ... look at the "outs" column! Where you paid OUT!"
Jayen4 wrote:On a bit of a side note...... Is it possible to check what is happening with ones own 'debts' ?? You know,whether they've been passed to a DCA....what the 'status' of the 'debt' is ?? Is there some sort of register anywhere ??

Not as far as I know ... but why worry?

I currently have FIVE DCAs chasing me. I'm not worried by any of them, and my outlay has been a few postage stamps. It does mean that I'm 'homebound' (to make sure they can't break in) ... but that's no hardship for me, personally. And it means I get the chance to write back that sort of letter.

By the way, Angie will (upon request) post a vacuum-packed jiffy-bag full of horse shit to anyone of your choice ... with a covering letter saying "You shit on my doorstep ... I shit on yours. Oh, btw way, if you don't know what to do with this, throw it on your strawberries". (I haven't used this facility yet, myself. It's currently held in abeyance)

LONG LIVE LAWFUL REBELLION!

i :love: IT.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:44 pm

I had a Bailiff on my doorstep a few weeks ago. I said "Who is that?", he said "A Bailiff".

So I said "Oh, a Public Servant, then? OK ... you're sacked. Fired. Services not required".

He said something else ... so I said "I've sacked you, so fuck off".

He went down to his car, and phoned his office, and drove away.

A week later I got another one. I said "Who's that?". He said "Dave ... Bailiff from Collect Services".

I said "I thought I sacked you last week. I could have sworn I did. Anyway, you're sacked now, so fuck off".

He went away ... phoned his office ... drove away.

That must have been about 2 weeks ago. Nothing heard since ... on that one.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby DannyBhoy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Fantastic V' great stuff, love it.
Words Are Weapons
DannyBhoy

Postby jonboy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Following on from the above idea, we could write to all Bailiffs in the country and sack them all! :grin:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby hypnopaul » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Veronica I love you that has just given me such a laugh you would not believe how much I am sitting laughing, my wife thinks I have gone even madder than she thought I was before. Notice of cuntishness absolutely priceless.
by what authority are you using that name to identify a living man?
hypnopaul

Postby emerald city » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 am

Veronica: I have just loved reading these two pages. Fantastic. I shall adapt it to suit myself, when challenged. But how ?

BUT every bit of advice although magic: is always on ther assumed presumption that every problem is connected with money.........
I would like to see for us newbies, how to adapt this wonderful advice to suit a violation of a draft statue. I have posted on my issue so many times, but I don't think anyone takes it seriously.

FOR THE RECORD....I will not comply with my Enforcement Order or go to a magistrates Court, I will not re-paint my house the colour the F...ing L.B. "officer" wants me to have. So there are other people here in trouble, that does not relate to fines, council tax, or parking offences. etc. etc.

It's about Freedom of people not to be told what to do by local authorities as well, isn't it :thinks: :thinks: :thinks:
So thank you Veronica for the posts which I will print off, but I may need to be very careful to adapt it to my own needs.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
emerald city

Postby kliff » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm

emerald city wrote: FOR THE RECORD....I will not comply with my Enforcement Order or go to a magistrates Court, I will not re-paint my house the colour the F...ing L.B. "officer" wants me to have.

Am I reading that right? You're being taken to court because you won't paint you house a certain colour?????? :puzz:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby emerald city » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Kliff:

Yes that's right, perhaps that's why no one believes me and never responds. My house is a listed building and I painted it a different colour to the one it was before !!!!! Yeah that's it. They slapped an enforcement notice on me, which I have Noticed them about, and am still arguing prior to a possible court appearance. THEY SAY IT'S A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. and produce lots of blurb and blah blah to that effect.
I might add that there are lots of listed buildings that are painted my colour and other colours, it seems that they have picked on me.
NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
emerald city

PreviousNext

Return to General chat