Major Development in the US

Re: Major Development in the US

Postby Veronica » Mon May 10, 2010 8:59 am

Ego & greed.

But then, you have to lay the blame at Kennedy's door.

He chose these so-called associates.

Perhaps he was blinded by their espoused 'piety'? You know, as in: "It's all God's work"?

Never trust a God Freak ... is what I say. because they are schooled in the Art of Double-Think. They are, actually, a catastrophe looking for somewhere to happen.

And, yes ... this IS a catastrophe.

Not particularly wishing to blow my own trumpet, but the fact is that, on FMOTL, we don't engage in Mumbo-Jumbo-speak. We just go for the plain, unvarnished, sweet-spot of Common Sense. So there are no 'egos' involved.

(And this explains why we run God Freaks off this Board so quickly ... before they have the chance to promote their poison)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Prajna » Mon May 10, 2010 9:59 am

Sigh. I never saw that coming. [note: that was irony]

To quote Gandhi again "There is only one sovereign remedy, namely, non-violent non-cooperation."
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby Veronica » Mon May 10, 2010 10:43 am

Prajna wrote:To quote Gandhi again "There is only one sovereign remedy, namely, non-violent non-cooperation."

We can never claim we weren't told. It's ALL been said before. All we ever had to do was listen.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 am

For, and on the record, however, I don't dispute Sam Kennedy's bravery ... nor Ghandi's.

In a sense, Kennedy gives us the Plan ... Ghandi gave us the method.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Farmer » Mon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

My feeling is that this is now more serious than it looks; short term anyway. The plan was very good and would have worked because there was nothing in it that was not consistent with the constitution. I am very pissed off about this because what is happening worldwide is being done through the US. What I will never understand is how easy it is to cower people down. These three people have absolutely no power, yet people are intimidated by them. I know that during last week they were contacting everyone that signed up for the plan to get peoples details; no doubt so that they can intimidate them two. Why are people so dumb?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Prajna » Mon May 10, 2010 5:19 pm

People are not dumb in that way, they are dumb in that they are trying to protect things that ultimately don't matter, their current, comfortable, familiar way of life. The truth is, if they actually look, what they think is comfortable is not actually comfortable, just they haven't noticed how hot the water in their little pot has become because the temperature has been so gradually increased; that comfort is an illusion created by their minds, which long for comfort. Nor is it familiar; all that is familiar is their deepest sense of self and the illusion they have created for themselves that they know something about this world they live in.

How can they stand up for anything? If they do they could lose their jobs, their families, their friends, their future. Until the reality of their situation becomes so oppressive to them, so offensive to their sense of right and wrong that they are prepared to sacrifice all they have in order to confront those who are taking it from them bit by bit, they will do no more than wave placards.

There is no refuge in the constitution or common law while nobody will defend those principles all the way to jail and back. They are nothing but pieces of paper and concepts; flimsy, powerless things. Beneath both of them are principles but nor do those principles have any power until people are prepared to stand under them, tirelessly, fearlessly and with the utmost dedication.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn said, "to stand up for truth is nothing, for the truth you must sit in jail."

Gandhi didn't make salt thinking that the law would support his indefeasible human right; he did so knowing that action would be taken against him but having great faith that whatever action was taken against him would discredit those taking such immoral actions. Likewise with Thoreau: he didn't withhold tax in the hope the tax collector would suddenly see the light; he did so knowing he would be imprisoned and having faith that the injustice inflicted on him would wake people up in a way that merely writing about the injustices failed to do.

Henry David Thoreau said, "Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison."

I don't believe that any project or organisation will change the system, only a number of individual, sovereign, utterly determined people who know enough of the truth to have the courage it furnishes them with, have any chance to change it.

Gandhi said, “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

At present they are ignoring me. Maybe they are laughing too. When it comes to a fight I very much hope some of you will at least publicise the fight, even if you have 'too much to lose' to confront them directly. I have nothing of value to lose. I also hope that others will begin to realise they have nothing of value to lose either because then they will become unassailable and incorruptible.

If you set up an organisation then TPTB have only one front to fight on and, believe me, if they are fighting on one front there is none powerful enough to overcome them. If they are fighting 10 cases of civil disobedience, - 100, 1,000 - they will soon tire of the fight. Don't organise, disorganise, come at them from every angle, on whichever front you know provides you with unquestionable moral right. For me that happens to be the right not to engage with a lawless and corrupt state.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby enegiss » Mon May 10, 2010 5:33 pm

hi prajna, great post and very true, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby notolivercromwell » Mon May 10, 2010 5:48 pm

I completely agree with Prajna where he writes that we as individuals come at them from 1,000 different angles. As the individuals we are. This is what really counts. Individuals working because all of us, individually, are offended by the nonsense. That can't lose.

Prajna wrote:People are not dumb in that way, they are dumb in that they are trying to protect things that ultimately don't matter, their current, comfortable, familiar way of life. The truth is, if they actually look, what they think is comfortable is not actually comfortable, just they haven't noticed how hot the water in their little pot has become because the temperature has been so gradually increased; that comfort is an illusion created by their minds, which long for comfort. Nor is it familiar; all that is familiar is their deepest sense of self and the illusion they have created for themselves that they know something about this world they live in.

How can they stand up for anything? If they do they could lose their jobs, their families, their friends, their future. Until the reality of their situation becomes so oppressive to them, so offensive to their sense of right and wrong that they are prepared to sacrifice all they have in order to confront those who are taking it from them bit by bit, they will do no more than wave placards.

There is no refuge in the constitution or common law while nobody will defend those principles all the way to jail and back. They are nothing but pieces of paper and concepts; flimsy, powerless things. Beneath both of them are principles but nor do those principles have any power until people are prepared to stand under them, tirelessly, fearlessly and with the utmost dedication.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn said, "to stand up for truth is nothing, for the truth you must sit in jail."

Gandhi didn't make salt thinking that the law would support his indefeasible human right; he did so knowing that action would be taken against him but having great faith that whatever action was taken against him would discredit those taking such immoral actions. Likewise with Thoreau: he didn't withhold tax in the hope the tax collector would suddenly see the light; he did so knowing he would be imprisoned and having faith that the injustice inflicted on him would wake people up in a way that merely writing about the injustices failed to do.

Henry David Thoreau said, "Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison."

I don't believe that any project or organisation will change the system, only a number of individual, sovereign, utterly determined people who know enough of the truth to have the courage it furnishes them with, have any chance to change it.

Gandhi said, “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

At present they are ignoring me. Maybe they are laughing too. When it comes to a fight I very much hope some of you will at least publicise the fight, even if you have 'too much to lose' to confront them directly. I have nothing of value to lose. I also hope that others will begin to realise they have nothing of value to lose either because then they will become unassailable and incorruptible.

If you set up an organisation then TPTB have only one front to fight on and, believe me, if they are fighting on one front there is none powerful enough to overcome them. If they are fighting 10 cases of civil disobedience, - 100, 1,000 - they will soon tire of the fight. Don't organise, disorganise, come at them from every angle, on whichever front you know provides you with unquestionable moral right. For me that happens to be the right not to engage with a lawless and corrupt state.
notolivercromwell

Postby huntingross » Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh deary me !

Not good.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Previous

Return to General chat