Major Development in the US

Re: Major Development in the US

Postby enegiss » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm

its getting clearer as i read your post 1mahd, trying to formulate it into an expression i can use is just hard, but ime getting there, thamks peace. :phew:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Farmer » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Here is the latest email:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Across the country, people are literally being moved to tears by The Restore America Plan (RAP) upon examining the complete 79 page Declaration document at local meetings around the country. One party mentioned it was like attending the early screenings of the movie “Rocky,” where people stood and cheered. Another said it was the greatest event of her life other than marriage and the birth of her children. Even seasoned patriots report being energized as the actual strategy unfolded page by page for ending foreclosure, bank collections, tax prosecutions, foreign taxation, bogus criminal cases and travel issues within the first thirty days. People with ongoing foreclosures and prosecutions are especially moved. It’s an emotional moment when you suddenly realize that the remedy you have been dreaming about for years is at hand, and the People’s suffering, not just their own but the misery of countless neighbors, friends and family, is about to end by our own efforts. It’s a breathtaking moment.

Here are some typical comments:

- “Finally an end in sight. Praise the Lord.”
- “I really thought I would spend the rest of my life in prison. Thank God I can have a hand in ending this travesty.”
- “We’ve been fighting Godzilla with toothpicks until this came along. I want in.”
- “I thought it would be just another patriot web site and promises. I WAS WRONG!”
- “I see I have to challenge my own rhetoric…do I want a remedy for me and my family now or do I want to stand on my sovereignty till they kill me? Not a hard decision.”
- “Patriots UNITE! Get down off your high horses and join the march to freedom!”
- “Personally, I would love a Biblical paradise but I guess my little homestead won’t help my neighbors and probably won't deter the sheriff. So bring on the Republic!”
- “I’ve been told I’m a king. I guess I forgot who the real King is. I’m honored to work with people across the country and get back to the business of living.”

Folks, we have hundreds of such comments. I invite everyone to meet with your state coordinators when they contact you. Chances are, if you keep an open mind, you are likely to experience a similar epiphany.

During development, we had three primary questions:

1. How much longer could we postpone a remedy? How many more patriots would be sent to prison while we are guided to World War III?

2. How could we achieve relief for ALL Americans and not just the enlightened few?

3. Should we move ahead using all of our knowledge and inside information or enter a nationwide negotiation over the coming months and years?

The answer to the first question was Yesterday! The suffering must end NOW. Not in 2012 or 2020.

The answer to the second question was that any remedy which addressed only OUR problems was DEAD ON ARRIVAL. We could not abandon the meek or retire to our own little homesteads as “kings” of a few square yards of dirt. We couldn’t even imagine such selfishness.

The answer to the third question was dictated by events. AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD BY INSIDE SOURCES THAT MARCH 31 IS THE DEADLINE, any delay is likely to be FATAL TO THE REMEDY. Our goal is to relieve the suffering rather than prove our own rhetoric. So we accepted our roles as bondservants to the Messiah rather than earthly kings on county land, and prayed to the Lord for wisdom as we marched forward.

Folks, we are gratified at the response because THE ONLY THING THAT CAN STOP THE REPUBLICS IS IF YOU COWER IN FEAR, INDECISION OR PATRIOT DOGMA. Frankly, we are happy to use the corporations’ delusions as an INTERIM vehicle to relieve the suffering and rescind the corporation itself. Please keep in mind that the military doesn’t give a hoot about county grand juries. WHY DO YOU THINK THE PROVOST HAS BEEN IGNORING YOUR ORDERS FOR YEARS? That’s just the way it is. But they WILL follow the orders of the De jure Grand Juries as constructed under the Restore America Plan, since they very much understand the law venue represented by the state republics. It’s ingrained in their programming. That’s just one of many ways in which the Plan uses the corporations’ delusions to achieve its goals.

Finally, I personally wish to commend Tim Turner for the courage of his devotion to bringing forth a remedy for all of the sovereign People. Tim’s dedication to the millions of suffering Americans rather than just a few, demonstrates his character and devotion. He is a genuine American hero, and I understand why so many have placed their confidence in him.

Folks, this is an exciting time. To see the fruits of our labors materialize in this great awakening across the land is uniquely gratifying.

Here are links to the February 7, 2010 broadcast of TAKE NO PRISONERS:

http://republicbroadcasting.org (archives)

http://www.statusisfreedom.com/ (right side of page)

During the first 15 minutes, I explain why YOU DO NOT NEED TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION OTHER THAN voicing your willingness to join the Guardians of the Free Republics by email and at our websight (www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com). Again, I apologize for our inability to answer each communication individually, however take heart that we are organizing the remedy as we speak. And that remedy, by its global nature, will be available to EVERY sovereign man and woman. NO ONE will be left behind.

EDIT Farmer: Links to the broadcast also available Here

TOMORROW NIGHT (SUNDAY) ON TAKE NO PRISONERS, THE GUARDIAN ELDERS WILL BE JOINED BY A SPECIAL GUEST WHO WILL TELL YOU OF HIS MEETING WITH HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICIALS ON BEHALF OF FREEDOM AND DE JURE GOVERNANCE. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS BROADCAST.

That’s this Sunday night, February 14, 2010, on TAKE NO PRISONERS at the Republic Broadcasting Network. TAKE NO PRISONERS can be heard on FM and shortwave stations around the world, and on the internet via Shoutcast or directly through the network website at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org

On behalf of the Guardian Elders, thank you for reading and would you please CIRCULATE THIS EMAIL FAR AND WIDE.

God bless,

Sam Kennedy
www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com

P.S. Here are links to the January 31, 2010 broadcast sent in by listeners:

Hour 1:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969416ad804e00/

Hour 2:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71969710b7fee8b0/

You can also download the broadcast or listen on the internet at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org

Or listen in real time at:

http://educationcenter2000.com/The Final Remedy_Sam Kennedy.htm

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/
The Save America Crusade
FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY - NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS. MOST PROBLEMS ARE SELF-CREATED.

P.S. IMMEDIATE GOALS OF THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN

- Ending foreclosure and bank collection actions immediately (our first and seventh directives)
- Ending tax prosecutions immediately (second and sixth directives)
- Ending invasions, prosecutions and detentions for fictitious crimes against the state that lack an injured party other than insurrection, treason and frauds against the United States (third and eighth directives)
- Ending molestation on the byways (fourth and ninth directives)
- Production of sovereign identification and passports that do not proclaim subject-class citizenship (fourth and ninth directives)
- Restoration of the trappings of proper de jure governance (fifth and tenth directives)
- Restoration of the common law of the Land (third and eighth directives)
- Reigning in of the admiralty color-of-law venue to the high seas (third and eighth directives)
- Restoration of the proper de jure judicial institutions such as the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court as constructed and restrained in the Constitution for the United States of America, c. 1787 (Phase 2, thirteenth through fifteenth directives)
- Re-absorption of the de facto judicial aberrations such as USDC into the de jure institutions (Phase 2, thirteenth through fifteenth directives)
- A PERMANENT TERMINATION OF TERRITORIAL GOVERNMENT OUTSIDE CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITATIONS beginning with voiding of the Downes v. Bidwell monstrosity (Phase 2, eighteenth directive)
- Arrest and shackling of the District Court of the District of Columbia (Phase 2, sixteenth directive)
- Recognition of sovereign status in the police databanks of the land (fourth and ninth directives)
- A lawful and orderly removal of the corporate state as the ruler of every aspect of your life.

All to be accomplished – with your help – BEHIND THE SCENES, lawfully, peacefully, without violence and without risking civil war.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:18 pm

I was confused by this quote.....it appeared further down in different words

“I see I have to challenge my own rhetoric…do I want a remedy for me and my family now or do I want to stand on my sovereignty till they kill me? Not a hard decision.”

I think I have maybe misunderstood what was being proposed
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 pm

huntingross wrote:I was confused by this quote.....it appeared further down in different words

“I see I have to challenge my own rhetoric…do I want a remedy for me and my family now or do I want to stand on my sovereignty till they kill me? Not a hard decision.”

I think I have maybe misunderstood what was being proposed

The way I read this was that the person he was quoting realised that with this there is a final solution, rather than the fight in commerces where they say they are sovereign, but are ignored and sent to jail, or killed.

The point here I think is that this is bringing a lot of different groups together under one roof because they see how it will take back control. You have to remember that in the US, government does not function under the constitution. They side stepped it and kept everyone in the dark. The recent decision by the Supreme Court that a corporation is a person could not be so ruled under the real constitution. There are two Supreme Courts in the US, and these people are now going to re-populate the original and get it functioning again. The whole process just needs re-populating of the old states. It is simple and cannot be stopped by the corporate government because that would be treason. This is why there is military support. The military take an oath to protect the constitution, meaning the original constitution that everyone thinks is being adhered to, which is why Americans cannot understand why congress and the state governments can keep doing what they do. The patriot act for example does not apply to citizens of the original states, it is unconstitutional. Any one in authority that tries to make it so commits treason, even by their own laws and rules. This is very serious stuff that is going on there now. It has been tested for at least 15 years and always works, without exceptions.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Ok....I was reading it as if there was some compromise going on that meant they are beating fire with fire.....which wouldn't be a solution (obviously)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby musashi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:19 am

A good post there, farmer.
musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Dipsy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 am

Have to give them every bit of support because we are joined at the hip. The UK and US are the NWO alliance so if they are succesful it is sure to happen here soon after. If not Im moving to Florida :)

What is more uncanny for me is during my Freeman research i happened to find myself on TIm Turners shoutcast few weeks ago where this plan was unveiled literally in real time and only a few dozen perhaps was aware of what is about to unfold.

Remember that the basis of Freeman applies to every commonwealth country that is based upon English common law. The Right and Freedom was always there only it has been cleverly disguised and ebbed away as we have been operating under Chapter 11 bankruptcy and controlled by the Federal Reserve and BoE and now we are going to get it back.

A real Spiritual Awakening and 2012 seems to play a part in this if NOT then unless there are those are going to wait around to see if Jesus will come back and just "fix everything" clear the debts and put food on the table i don't see any other way forwards.
Dipsy

Postby Nebulous » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Farmer wrote: The military take an oath to protect the constitution.

Yes but they also make this oath "and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States", the only problem is! Which does/should take priority in the eyes of the military?
Nebulous

Postby Farmer » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Its simple, the presidency that Obama has is the fake.
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Nebulous wrote:
Farmer wrote: The military take an oath to protect the constitution.

Yes but they also make this oath "and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States", the only problem is! Which does/should take priority in the eyes of the military?

The broadcast for the 14th Feb 2010 should answer this for you.
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to General chat