FMOTL Marriage, has it been done?

Re: FMOTL Marriage, has it been done?

Postby OneManAndHisDog » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm

gepisar wrote:But why would you get the marriage notorized, thus bringing into the public? Is that wise? Isnt that what you're trying to avoid???

Because I provide my services and also receive benefit privileges therein. When I am in job I am subject to the jurisdiction thereof and the various statutes of the private body, the Codes, Rules and Regulations for settling accounts. Outside of this job, I stand as a free man and keep my own private law as I so choose.

If they try to apply their statutes etc. on me outside of work, they are clearly overstepping their jurisdiction and I would challenge them. If they cannot provide a proof of claim that I have consented to their jurisdiction, then they are causing in-jury to me (the flesh & blood human being and one of the People) at law.

The marriage will be made at common law. Getting it notarized and giving notice to the Government and other Bodies is simply to retain respect regarding my change of status that they have interest in.

It's like if you build a house at home. If you then go and build a holiday house in spain, your first one doesn't cease to exist spontaneously.

The two are different jurisdictions, and depending on your standing regarding any specific subject matter.

If you are 100% out of the system and never standing in their jurisdictions though, that's another matter, and you wouldn't really need

secondly, I'll probably furthermore get several copies of my marriage documents that I create also apostilled as I may correspond with embassies in other nations / countries / states. It's unlikely that anyone else will have to do this.

Furthermore, I establish my own private Trust for the same purpose, to protect my family's assets and maintain my law against all other Bodies regardless of jurisdiction. Some basics on Trusts...
o Registration of a right or property establishing it in Trust
o Fundamentals of Trusts

( On the Civil Marriage License )
OneManAndHisDog

Postby holy vehm » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:45 am

hi, onemanandhisdog.

im interested in trusts and read through your links but it seems to relate to the statutory law with registration with a government body which kinda puts me off as the trust wouldnt any longer be mine or who ever i left it to.
what is the common law equivalent? would a document i have drawn up detailing the main points be enough?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby OneManAndHisDog » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:37 pm

holy vehm wrote:im interested in trusts and read through your links but it seems to relate to the statutory law with registration with a government body which kinda puts me off as the trust wouldnt any longer be mine or who ever i left it to.

There is no need to make a Trust under someone elses law by reference and adhesion.

Take a look at the Constitution for the United States of America for an example.

This is made by sovereign free men (the People) and do not include any submission to any other's statutory Laws, except for the Law of Nations (Section 1, Article 8). ( Constitution for the United States of America )

As a free standing man with unalienable rights at common law, you have the unalienable right to make any fiction you choose, such as a well formed Trust for the benefit of yourself and your family.

Only if you are standing in the created role and office of "citizen", "res-ident" etc. (standing as an effective Trustee of an already existing Trust that is a Governing Body), then when you create a Trust in such standing (and under title) you are acting on behalf of that already-exising Trust and must therefore adhere to its rules, i.e. you must then "register" your Trust with the Trust your are already standing as a Trustee as (the Government).

Have a look at Trust documents of Trusts created that reference other's law. Such as the IETF Trust (that holds certain Intellectual Properties of the Internet) that references the Trustees being bound apriori by Virginia Law: IETF Trust - Founding Documents

So when forming your own Trust, you first have to be standing free and sovereign at common law, - out from under all other jurisdictions in this action, and then declare your Trust (just as you would declare a d.b.a. at common law) and the Constituting Document / Trust Document / Charter / Covenant is up to you.

But if you reference any other's law (such as UK statutes or Virginia Law or anything, including Magna Carta), then when you stand as a Trustee to the Trust you are bound by fiduciary duty to operate the rights and property entrusted in that Trust according to the Trust Document - its Constitution / Charter / Covenant.

As a free man standing at common law with all your unalienable rights, you have full true claim to all your rights and properties (both tangible and intangible, where a created Trust may be one intangible property).

If any one or any Body claims that you cannot produce your own fiction to protect yourself, then challenge their jurisdiction (they are clearly acting beyond their granted powers and "trespassing" onto your property - e.g. your Trust) and ask them to present a proof of claim that you have surrendered the right to not produce your own Trust.

This they would be unable to do.

holy vehm wrote:what is the common law equivalent? would a document i have drawn up detailing the main points be enough?

The common law equivalent would be creating a Trust whilst standing as a free man at common law, and making sure the Trust document does not reference or adhere to any one else's law that you do not want.

The document. Depends what's in it. Look at the Constitution for the United States of America. The first line creates the Trust. It includes the Creators (Settlors, Grantors, Trustors), the entrusted rights, the name of the Trust that is ordained, and who the Beneficiary are.

The entrusted rights are a little vague and it would help to go into more detail specifically about what rights or properties your are transferring into the Trust for the benefit of the Beneficiary. Have a look at the IETF Trust Agreement, but this also references the RFCs (other already created documents made by the IETF prior to the formation of the IETF Trust).

My Trust will depend entirely on my own law for the benefit of my family, after I get married (according to plan ;) ).

Once you have created the Trust with the purpose of administering some rights (the rights to raise your children according to your family law) and properties (such as your family house and properties), other rights and properties may be added through your Trust's register, as long as it is not contravening the Constitution / Charter you created. (Needs lots of thinking - draft a constitution then play out various possible scenarios, both good and bad, to see if your drafted constitution sufficiently covers it.)

Also, you don't have to be too specific in the Trust, no need to name a specific property as you may move house in the future, so it can be written generally, and the Trustees may maintain records internal to the Trust to record what properties are "registered" with it for your benefit.

Also, be sure to leave a method of the Beneficiaries dissolving the Trust (in the Constituting Document), or else it may come to argument in a Court of Record with external judgment being require on what is not written. (What is not written, if in dispute and cannot be resolved, will require the mercy of a third party - often a court of record.)

Once I have created my family Trust (perhaps named "House of AndHisDog") I will give notice of it at law, in newspapers in the places I intend to be, and give notices to various Bodies that act in the same area, such as councils, government etc., just so they may be noticed. - Just like you would with a Notice of Understanding and Intent and a Claim of Right, except in this situation I am notifying the people that I am now standing behind my own Trust... House of AndHisDog.

There's a lot of things to know about Trustees, Fiduciary Duties, Beneficiaries, Trust Documents / Constitutions / Charters etc., and I have been studying this for 2 years quite deeply now after having studied common law for many years, so don't just jump into it.
OneManAndHisDog

A brief overview of creating your own Trust at law

Postby OneManAndHisDog » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:07 pm

A brief overview of creating your own Trust at law subject to no other...

How to gain protection of your own family Trust and your rights and properties.

Zerothly, throw away any preconceptions and decisions of fact you have made.

Firstly, know what "jurisdiction" actually is. See this article for a rough overview...
o UNDERSTANDING JURISDICTION

...this can be backed up with an overwhelming amount of case study and rulings on "jurisdiction".

All "jurisdictions" are created law of a Body that you must enter by consent, lest it be enforced on you without your consent and you are in involuntary servitude in that jurisdiction. (Being is servitude from debt is technically not involuntary servitude as from your voluntary actions of borrowing you ended up in that "state" and "standing".)

"Standing" is jurisdiction, and jurisdiction is "standing".

You may enter a jurisdiction by assuming a role or office thereunder, such as the created roles and offices of "citizen of XYZ", "resident of XYZ", "alien in XYZ" or some other specific role, such as "President of XYZ" etc., where XYZ is the created Body and a legal fiction.

When you stand out from under all jurisdictions, you stand free and sovereign at common law - as one of the People - a real flesh & blood human being and a free man* as created by nature. You clearly do not stand in/under any one or any Body else's law, and only stand at common law.

At common and customary law, all human beings are equal to each other before the law. We may do as we wish so long as we do not 1. harm or injure any other human being, directly or indirectly (Torts), do not 2. deny our fellow human being their rights or properties (that have been accepted through lawful claim), and do not 3. dishonour our fellow man by failing our contracts, duties and obligations and responsibilities.

We may state our standing if we wish and give notice of it to our fellow man, by such as is done with a Notice of Standing and Intent and a Claim of Right. (Be sure not to claim any one or body else's properties, such as services, as then you would be causing controversy, unless you are rightfully a Beneficiary of said body you are clarifying claims on.)

Then you stand as a free man*, on your own, on your own cognizance, with your own will and freedoms, so long as you stand at common law and keep the law.

If you want to do business, you may form a contract at common law (with consideration in real substance or services of a real man), and a marriage is also a form of contract between two men (traditionally one wereman and one wombman) with different expectations (that only become apparent in times of dispute) from a normal business contract.

Just as you each may have established your standing and given notice through a Notice of Standing and Intent and Claim of Right, you may also form any Body that you so choose, and entrust any thing you have claim to in that Body for its protection and administration at law not only for yourself but all the Beneficiary of the Body.

Who qualifies as the Beneficiary ought to be explicitly stated in the Trust / Constituting Document.

Such a Body for a family would be a Trust. The creator would declare that the Trust exists and may establish it in writing through a formal document, named as a Trust Document, Founding Document, Constituting Document, Constitution, Covenant, Charter, Charting Document etc.

To use a name, say "House of AndHisDog", the name would be claimed and noticed openly to your fellow man and put on record. It may also be wise as well as openly noticing it, to also send private notices to a number of other Bodies that

They cannot dispute its creation (the Trust itself), but what they can dispute is the name under which the Trust may be operating.

Note though, the name of the Trust is not the Trust itself. The name of a Trust can be changed to keep people happy and uniquely name it, but that would not alter the nature of the Trust created. Just as you may change your own name and declare it, but that will clearly not alter who you are. - The name is simply an interface - a persona. For this reason (and others), your created Body is known as an artificial person.

The "persona" is an interface (inter-face; a face for interaction), and the name is part of that persona.

The inner persona is the natural person that links to the human being that takes on duties and obligations within the Body when operating it. For this reason it is called the human being's natural person.

The outer persona of the actual Body is the artificial person that it is and allows this created Body to go into business with other Bodies and to defend itself and to make claims on behalf of itself (the rights and properties entrusted to it - the RES) and the family that are the Beneficiary of it.

To stand as a Trustee, you take on fiduciary duties and obligations of the created Body you stand as a Trustee of. It is through your natural person at law and in equity through which you interact with it. This is further clarified on studying common law and law of Trusts, including fiduciary duties etc.

The Beneficiary need no such standing (no such need to take on duties and obligations in/under the Trust and its Constituting Document and thereunder), and stand only to receive the equitable Benefits (thus protecting in some ways from law).

Once the Trust is established, the Beneficiary may like to expand its entrust rights and powers not given in the original Trust. The Beneficiary then make an Order on the Trust (according to the original Trust document, or at least not to the exception of it) to take up this extra task, and if accepted by the Trust (if not in contrast to the existing Trust Document), will accept it as a Bill on that Trust. - A Bill further empowering and limiting the jurisdiction of the Trustees that act in the jurisdiction of the Trust (in equity) to administer the rights and properties (at law) for the benefit of the Beneficiary.

Whoever takes on the role and office of Trustee(s) then stand bound under the original Constitution / Trust Document and as amended by the Orders from the Beneficary of the Trust resulting in the Bills.

If your Trust grows very large and a number of Trustees are required with specific roles etc., the Trustees may create Statutes of the Trust to administer the internal affairs of the Trust so they may best and efficiently serve the Beneficiary.

The Beneficiary are not directly affected by the internal jurisdiction of the Constitution, Bills and statutory Acts, but only indirectly of its consequences as it effects the Trustees in administering the rights and properties that the Beneficiary benefit from.

If not standing free and sovereign out from under all jurisdictions and out from under title...

Imagine if you take on a job. Say at Blockbuster Video.

You are standing in a created role and office of Blockbuster Video (a legal fiction).

If you then make a Trust, and in the very first line you write, "I, an employee of Blockbuster Video, for xxx purposes, do ordain this Trust [trust name], ...", then you are clearly creating the Trust not on your own cognizance, but on behalf of another Body. Therefore, the Trust is not yours, you were standing as an agent of another Body and created a new Body on its behalf.

Similarly if you write, "I, a citizen of XYZ, for xxx purposes, do ordain this Trust [trust name], ...", then you are clearly creating the Trust not on your own cognizance, but on behalf of XYZ. Same for "res-ident" or any other created role and office of an existing jurisdiction.

Also, be careful of creating something under title... do not use I, Mr. AndHisDog, etc.

Secondly, even if you do stand as a free man at common law, out from under all jurisdictions directly and as implied through use of title (title of nobility - a privileged grant under a jurisdiction, such as Mr., Prof., Doctor, etc.)...

You may still mess it up if somewhere in the actual Trust Document you are creating you reference and adhere to some other law.

For example, if you quite UK Parliamentary Acts or Virginia Law or Law of Nations in your document by reference (simply by naming it), then that too is part of the document and your Trust is made under and subject to that said law your included by reference, and so in operation of the created Body / Trust, you must also adhere to it.

This is how to make a true sovereign Trust at law, whereby you are then free to define and implement your own Equity within.

Anything that is not stated and that does not have resolution and recourse within the document, if dispute does arise and cannot be settled according to the document, would then go to a Court of Record for settlement, so it is good to cover all likelihoods.

Even the Constitution for the United States of America has been to external settlement, as administered by the Supreme Court. Note though the Supreme Court stands at both common law as a Court of Record, and as an arbitrator to the internal jurisdictions of the United States. When the Constituting document is ambiguous and it comes up, it goes to the Supreme Court in its first capacity and not the second.

This is just a very brief overview.

Another interesting thing is that it may have become common and customary that to correctly hold a family, that you have to stand as a family (one Body - i.e. a Trust). This could be claimed to be vocal within the family, but it can also be well established beyond a doubt on paper. And then your children will have the correct care required at common law as is expected and cannot be claimed to be abandoned.

A number of families had / have Trusts.

Furthermore, Trusts exist more than one generation (so long as it is given consciousness by those acting as Trustees for an existing Beneficiary). Rights and properties (including the family house(s)) remain part of the Trust and there is no "inheritance" interference from any other third party (the Government). The Trust is a the same status as a continuing Will for the family. It is what that family as one Body will do, and any other party interfering in the internal affairs is a third party intervener (including the Government that shall respect both Contract and Equity).

The family house is past down and never changes hands (therefore is never taxed) as it remains part of the same Trust. The only thing that changes is that when people die, they are removed from the Beneficiary list, and as new human beings are born, they are added to the Beneficiary list. No outside intervener may change this.

PS. This is what getting your House in Order is all about; establishing your House (Trust) and keeping it (as a Trustee) for the benefit of your household - your family.

* By "man", I include both wereman and woman, and any other form of a real man / human being.

( Fundamentals of the common law etc. (1-5) )
OneManAndHisDog

Postby holy vehm » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 pm

thankyou onemanandhisdog, it makes very interesting reading. worth of its own thread i think.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby aliensong » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey thanks one and all for your responses; fascinating!

It has really helped to clarify my thoughts.

gepisar wrote:
Anyway, the bit I was driving at is the NOUICOR. Im not sure that it is appropriate in a marriage: what rights are you individually claiming? Im not sure that the two of you can be recognised as a union to express a claim of right.Only human beings can do this. You may both independently claim the rights you seek, but together, well, its starting to have a "corporate" feel about it. That is a good question though.

Ive never been married myself, so i dont know the ins and out of a "normal" wedding, but isnt there vows? I dont know how these are recorded: is it legally binding, sworn oaths or just words in church, witnessed before God?

I see no reason though, that you both can write "NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING" and have them notarised if you want to bring this into the public. Would you?

Otherwise, wouldnt you make a private agreement/contract?

I think you've started a good thread...lots of questions to answer.

Yes, I agree gepisar, a NOUICOR would be irrelevant, thanks for giving me a clearer idea of what to call the document. To me the point of making it public is to clarify our position to anyone that may take issue with it. I'm interested in what OneManAndHisDog says about this and will make some time to study the links provided.

The main reason for me wanting to go down this route is the opportunity it presents to me and my partner to examine and make a study of the philosophy we wish to enshrine within our marriage; I guess it's the journey rather than the destination. I'd be interested to see what people would include in their marriage notice, beyond the obvious stuff that you would hear in a church service for example. I shall venture an embryonic idea of my own:

Together we pledge our willingness to undertake the work contrived for us, by ourselves and our Creator; through synchronicity and providence. We pledge to view our marriage as a crucible, a place to mix and separate through the fire of passion and the chill of disappointment; in order that we, through mutual assistance, propel one another forward on our said quest to know our purpose in life. We acknowledge one another's healing and one another's poison, that both are necessary and sacred.....

I could go on, it's kind of stream of consciousness stuff at this stage. I think we have inherited a ludicrously unhealthy and unrealistic view of love relationships (PTB brainwashing anyone?) I'm really keen to acknowledge this and discover our "Truth". That's part of what I'm getting at above.

At the slight risk of this becoming a catharsis/group therapy session, I wish to encourage others to consider what they might put in a Notice of Marriage. I'd be very interested to see what comes up.
:sun:
aliensong

Postby SCORPIAN5 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:12 am

Which ever route you take, >>> Always get a prenuptial agreement...
SCORPIAN5

Postby Farmer » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:07 am

SCORPIAN5 wrote:Which ever route you take, >>> Always get a prenuptial agreement...

They are not recognised by the courts in the UK.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: A brief overview of creating your own Trust at law

Postby treeman » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 pm

OneManAndHisDog wrote:A brief overview of creating your own Trust at law subject to no other...

How to gain protection of your own family Trust and your rights and properties.

Zerothly, throw away any preconceptions and decisions of fact you have made.

Firstly, know what "jurisdiction" actually is. See this article for a rough overview...
o UNDERSTANDING JURISDICTION

...this can be backed up with an overwhelming amount of case study and rulings on "jurisdiction".

All "jurisdictions" are created law of a Body that you must enter by consent, lest it be enforced on you without your consent and you are in involuntary servitude in that jurisdiction. (Being is servitude from debt is technically not involuntary servitude as from your voluntary actions of borrowing you ended up in that "state" and "standing".)

"Standing" is jurisdiction, and jurisdiction is "standing".

You may enter a jurisdiction by assuming a role or office thereunder, such as the created roles and offices of "citizen of XYZ", "resident of XYZ", "alien in XYZ" or some other specific role, such as "President of XYZ" etc., where XYZ is the created Body and a legal fiction.

When you stand out from under all jurisdictions, you stand free and sovereign at common law - as one of the People - a real flesh & blood human being and a free man* as created by nature. You clearly do not stand in/under any one or any Body else's law, and only stand at common law.

At common and customary law, all human beings are equal to each other before the law. We may do as we wish so long as we do not 1. harm or injure any other human being, directly or indirectly (Torts), do not 2. deny our fellow human being their rights or properties (that have been accepted through lawful claim), and do not 3. dishonour our fellow man by failing our contracts, duties and obligations and responsibilities.

We may state our standing if we wish and give notice of it to our fellow man, by such as is done with a Notice of Standing and Intent and a Claim of Right. (Be sure not to claim any one or body else's properties, such as services, as then you would be causing controversy, unless you are rightfully a Beneficiary of said body you are clarifying claims on.)

Then you stand as a free man*, on your own, on your own cognizance, with your own will and freedoms, so long as you stand at common law and keep the law.

If you want to do business, you may form a contract at common law (with consideration in real substance or services of a real man), and a marriage is also a form of contract between two men (traditionally one wereman and one wombman) with different expectations (that only become apparent in times of dispute) from a normal business contract.

Just as you each may have established your standing and given notice through a Notice of Standing and Intent and Claim of Right, you may also form any Body that you so choose, and entrust any thing you have claim to in that Body for its protection and administration at law not only for yourself but all the Beneficiary of the Body.

Who qualifies as the Beneficiary ought to be explicitly stated in the Trust / Constituting Document.

Such a Body for a family would be a Trust. The creator would declare that the Trust exists and may establish it in writing through a formal document, named as a Trust Document, Founding Document, Constituting Document, Constitution, Covenant, Charter, Charting Document etc.

To use a name, say "House of AndHisDog", the name would be claimed and noticed openly to your fellow man and put on record. It may also be wise as well as openly noticing it, to also send private notices to a number of other Bodies that

They cannot dispute its creation (the Trust itself), but what they can dispute is the name under which the Trust may be operating.

Note though, the name of the Trust is not the Trust itself. The name of a Trust can be changed to keep people happy and uniquely name it, but that would not alter the nature of the Trust created. Just as you may change your own name and declare it, but that will clearly not alter who you are. - The name is simply an interface - a persona. For this reason (and others), your created Body is known as an artificial person.

The "persona" is an interface (inter-face; a face for interaction), and the name is part of that persona.

The inner persona is the natural person that links to the human being that takes on duties and obligations within the Body when operating it. For this reason it is called the human being's natural person.

The outer persona of the actual Body is the artificial person that it is and allows this created Body to go into business with other Bodies and to defend itself and to make claims on behalf of itself (the rights and properties entrusted to it - the RES) and the family that are the Beneficiary of it.

To stand as a Trustee, you take on fiduciary duties and obligations of the created Body you stand as a Trustee of. It is through your natural person at law and in equity through which you interact with it. This is further clarified on studying common law and law of Trusts, including fiduciary duties etc.

The Beneficiary need no such standing (no such need to take on duties and obligations in/under the Trust and its Constituting Document and thereunder), and stand only to receive the equitable Benefits (thus protecting in some ways from law).

Once the Trust is established, the Beneficiary may like to expand its entrust rights and powers not given in the original Trust. The Beneficiary then make an Order on the Trust (according to the original Trust document, or at least not to the exception of it) to take up this extra task, and if accepted by the Trust (if not in contrast to the existing Trust Document), will accept it as a Bill on that Trust. - A Bill further empowering and limiting the jurisdiction of the Trustees that act in the jurisdiction of the Trust (in equity) to administer the rights and properties (at law) for the benefit of the Beneficiary.

Whoever takes on the role and office of Trustee(s) then stand bound under the original Constitution / Trust Document and as amended by the Orders from the Beneficary of the Trust resulting in the Bills.

If your Trust grows very large and a number of Trustees are required with specific roles etc., the Trustees may create Statutes of the Trust to administer the internal affairs of the Trust so they may best and efficiently serve the Beneficiary.

The Beneficiary are not directly affected by the internal jurisdiction of the Constitution, Bills and statutory Acts, but only indirectly of its consequences as it effects the Trustees in administering the rights and properties that the Beneficiary benefit from.

If not standing free and sovereign out from under all jurisdictions and out from under title...

Imagine if you take on a job. Say at Blockbuster Video.

You are standing in a created role and office of Blockbuster Video (a legal fiction).

If you then make a Trust, and in the very first line you write, "I, an employee of Blockbuster Video, for xxx purposes, do ordain this Trust [trust name], ...", then you are clearly creating the Trust not on your own cognizance, but on behalf of another Body. Therefore, the Trust is not yours, you were standing as an agent of another Body and created a new Body on its behalf.

Similarly if you write, "I, a citizen of XYZ, for xxx purposes, do ordain this Trust [trust name], ...", then you are clearly creating the Trust not on your own cognizance, but on behalf of XYZ. Same for "res-ident" or any other created role and office of an existing jurisdiction.

Also, be careful of creating something under title... do not use I, Mr. AndHisDog, etc.

Secondly, even if you do stand as a free man at common law, out from under all jurisdictions directly and as implied through use of title (title of nobility - a privileged grant under a jurisdiction, such as Mr., Prof., Doctor, etc.)...

You may still mess it up if somewhere in the actual Trust Document you are creating you reference and adhere to some other law.

For example, if you quite UK Parliamentary Acts or Virginia Law or Law of Nations in your document by reference (simply by naming it), then that too is part of the document and your Trust is made under and subject to that said law your included by reference, and so in operation of the created Body / Trust, you must also adhere to it.

This is how to make a true sovereign Trust at law, whereby you are then free to define and implement your own Equity within.

Anything that is not stated and that does not have resolution and recourse within the document, if dispute does arise and cannot be settled according to the document, would then go to a Court of Record for settlement, so it is good to cover all likelihoods.

Even the Constitution for the United States of America has been to external settlement, as administered by the Supreme Court. Note though the Supreme Court stands at both common law as a Court of Record, and as an arbitrator to the internal jurisdictions of the United States. When the Constituting document is ambiguous and it comes up, it goes to the Supreme Court in its first capacity and not the second.

This is just a very brief overview.

Another interesting thing is that it may have become common and customary that to correctly hold a family, that you have to stand as a family (one Body - i.e. a Trust). This could be claimed to be vocal within the family, but it can also be well established beyond a doubt on paper. And then your children will have the correct care required at common law as is expected and cannot be claimed to be abandoned.

A number of families had / have Trusts.

Furthermore, Trusts exist more than one generation (so long as it is given consciousness by those acting as Trustees for an existing Beneficiary). Rights and properties (including the family house(s)) remain part of the Trust and there is no "inheritance" interference from any other third party (the Government). The Trust is a the same status as a continuing Will for the family. It is what that family as one Body will do, and any other party interfering in the internal affairs is a third party intervener (including the Government that shall respect both Contract and Equity).

The family house is past down and never changes hands (therefore is never taxed) as it remains part of the same Trust. The only thing that changes is that when people die, they are removed from the Beneficiary list, and as new human beings are born, they are added to the Beneficiary list. No outside intervener may change this.

PS. This is what getting your House in Order is all about; establishing your House (Trust) and keeping it (as a Trustee) for the benefit of your household - your family.

* By "man", I include both wereman and woman, and any other form of a real man / human being.

( Fundamentals of the common law etc. (1-5) )

OneMan, have you lawfully implemented this procedure. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Previous

Return to General chat