R4C - Refusal for Cause

Re: R4C - Refusal for Cause

Postby Jeurrn » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

How come 72hrs? What about none working days? What does REFUSAL FOR CAUSE mean exactly? sorry if I missed something. cheers and all the best. Jeurrn x
Jeurrn

Postby huntingross » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 pm

This is the best info I found on it here
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm

I don't want to talk too soon but the FPN I posted on page 3 of this thread which was issued on 18th Nov
and refused for cause hasn't generated a notice to owner , looks like it's gone :-)
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Jeurrn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:51 am

I tried the R4C last with the ongoing FPN that huntingross was helping me with (i'm the chap) Anyway it didn't seem to work.. I got a registration notice of fpn :s anyway if anyone wants to look at the thread it's here:

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3365&hilit=fpn+didn%27t+sign

I'm thinking conditional acceptance but it's addressed to MR CAPS FICTION.. or other than that, another R4C.
Jeurrn

Postby Phil: C » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 am

It seems that "NO CONTRACT - RETURN TO SENDER" works better: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=3977&start=0&hilit=return+to+sender#p37716
I'm going to try this with the next water bill - I sent loads of Notices re. last years bill, all to no avail as I'm now the proud possessor of a CCJ :grr:
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby free_spirit » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 am

The R4c worked because I refused to contract right off the bat , no joinder etc. I knew exactly what I was doing in this case.
Had you had a clear head on the night you could have done the same.

You could've refused to sign, taken the carbon from him and refused it for cause returning it to the issuer within 72 hrs.

Better luck next time.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 am

Aravat wrote:It seems that "NO CONTRACT - RETURN TO SENDER" works better: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=3977&start=0&hilit=return+to+sender#p37716
I'm going to try this with the next water bill - I sent loads of Notices re. last years bill, all to no avail as I'm now the proud possessor of a CCJ :grr:

If you look at my ticket on page three you'll see "NO CONTRACT" is included in the body of words of the refusal for cause.
free_spirit

Postby Jeurrn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 am

If I send it back "NO CONTRACT - RETURN TO SENDER" within 72hrs it would be ideal because I feel they are just trying to bait me to gain any form of jurisdiction. When i was arrested I signed the charge sheet but put under protest and duress and had the desk serg note that fact on cctv. i filled in the FPN piece of toilet paper as far as the address and put under protest and duress and left the signature bit blank which I think is key. They never checked whether i signed the fpn and i walked out of the station. I had so many points to raise and argue the toss with particularly that if this is a fine how is it lawful and if it is a bill of exchange how can it have any status without a signature.. and also the fact that any contract was withdrawn if there was any in the first place. But really why should I play the game? They dishonoured my first letter of counterclaim by not responding to it for 5months! I'd go for a commercial lien but I didn't send that recorded delivery :/
Jeurrn

Postby Jeurrn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 am

Still can't decide whether to open the envelope haha
Jeurrn

Postby treeman » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:06 pm

I tend to steam them open, because i am the authorised representative of my person, and if i feel the human self does not want to comply in any way, i then reseal them and return to sender. like a tennis match, so to speak.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

PreviousNext

Return to General chat