R4C - Refusal for Cause

Re: R4C - Refusal for Cause

Postby MrFrodo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:25 pm

R4C has worked for me previously, with nothing else done. That said the council in question are no longer rolling over to this remedy and it has not worked the last few times i have tried. Not that I'll pay them :) But it becomes a different game, a game of dance with the bailiff... make it fun. Thus far I am not aware of anybody bringing a claim against the council on the breach of constitutional law they make when issuing these tickets (see the declaration and bill of rights). It is an avenue to explore for whoever feels like the fight.

Mrfrodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Postby MrFrodo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 am

Michael of Bernicia has recently had some success on the constitutional angle:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/263/a-v-parking-bandits

MrFrodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Postby Shinkansen » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Received a second Notice to Owner handily reminding me I'd forgotten to sign or make representations. NTO R4C'd with a Notice of Dishonour and an Estoppels due to being well over my specified time limit for response. 3 weeks now and nothing. To be honest, I don't think my issue has even been dealt with by a human being yet. They'll be almighty disappointed when they do review my case to see they haven't a leg to stand on.

Local authorities are slashing budgets, making people redundant and according to insider claims, absolutely swamped with PCN's to chase.

Do your bit for the economy and increase the local authority's demand for labour! STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!

**SHiNK**
Shinkansen

Previous

Return to General chat