R4C - Refusal for Cause

Re: R4C - Refusal for Cause

Postby MrFreeV » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:30 pm

I had to walk out of work the other day, one thing i've noticed is that when you try and tell people they just throw it back in your face and insult you to no end.
I am now re-reading 'Free to be Human (Intellectual self defence in the age of illusions) by David Edwards' as i do struggle to cope with the seeming vast vat of ignorance that makes up this pee soaked country. :ouch:

but on a lighter note i've not heard back from any of my R4C's one PCN and one NIP. i swear the guy in the camera van made it all up cuz i stuck my tounge out at him! :giggle:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby nameless » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm

I've just reread this thread, and wondered if there are any updates from anyone.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby free_spirit » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm

They ignored my two r4c's and sent me a notice of fine so I went to the clerk of court office and refused that for cause there and then
along with a conditional acceptance which they will no doubt dishonour then my counterclaim starts. :love: :peace:
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby MrFreeV » Sat May 01, 2010 11:54 pm

i R4C'd a parking ticket and have made a mistake in renewing my insurance at my other address and now the police are trying to contact me by phone. haven't heard anything from them as it's bankholiday. this whole situation is just too messy for it's own good (talking about the bigger picture) when will it STOP! :ouch:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby daveedraagon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Can i just stick my two penneth in. without prejudice in my mind, and my thoughts, meant they, ie, the courts or anyone can not use said document it is written on without our consent,, wrong and right apparently.

after i got a summons for speeding, with which the original NIP was handed back with without prejudice written upon it, can and will be used against me in the magistrates court. I then called a very good friend of mine who has been the family solicitor for over 40 years, and asked him the ins and outs of without prejudice, when and when it can not be used. his answer was this. it can be used without your consent in a criminal matter, ie speeding offences, oh fuck me, ime a criminal 1 million times over, deary me, but it can not be used in a civil matter at county court level.

well, this seems to me to be very good news for those like I, who pick up dozens of parking fpn's every year, as this has been de-criminalised and has become a civil matter, so for the first time today, i have refused for cause, without prjudice, no contract, without recourse, lets see what happens this time, in the post 1st thing tommorrow, about 18 hours after being placed on windscreen
daveedraagon

Postby emerald city » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 am

Hi all: Can the phrase: REFUSED FOR CAUSE, WITHOUT DISHONOUR, WITHOUT DISCOURSE, be used to return demands for monies from banks/credit card sharks etc. Family member in the process of now returning their mail, as they have taken absolutely no notice of Notices requesting agreements,proof of claim, etc. An offer was made to them all to settle at a lower figure, now perhaps the settlement offer should be withdrawn and they get nothing ?????..... but like to keep the process as simple as possible, any comments welcome. :yes:
emerald city

Postby Prajna » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 am

Hi EC, I think the phrase you were after is "Refused for cause". Also you might like to google ´Calderbank Offer´(if I have spelled it correctly). The case law suggests that the courts look down on a party that has been made a reasonable offer but has chosen to reject it in favor of further litigation.

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby emerald city » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:23 pm

hi Prajna,
Sorry about the spelling mistake, I should not click the submit button so quickly. :giggle:

Well in essence then, could that phrase be used when returning mail from credit card/bank letters ?? They have refused to answer requests,,, and do not address the name as M......... of the ......... family, in spite of being requested to do so.
At the moment all that is being used is "No Contract, Return to Sender", - would "Refused for cause etc" be better ??? :sun:

I'm a yes or no person (sorry human being) :cheer:
emerald city

Postby rebroad » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:54 pm

The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:I wholeheartedly endorse this method, and have used it to successfully deal with two unsolicited offers of a fixed penalty notice, the tales of which can be read below:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/97/parking-ticket-refused-for-cause

Namaste

Hi. I've read the article quoted above, and to be honest, it's not certain to me that it was the refusal for cause that dealt with the issue - I think it may have been due to the alleged fact that the Notice to Owner was never received combined with the statutory declaration of such. I have also managed to deal with a PCN in the same way with no mention of any refused for cause needed.

It would be useful to hear of a case where it's clear that the refused for cause was the only or main instrument used.
rebroad

Postby Shinkansen » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Well, I could be the control experiment in this case.

Received a PCN, returned recorded delivery within 72hrs "Refusal For Cause - No Contract - Without Dishonour - Without Recourse - Without Prejudice".

4 weeks later, a Notice To Owner arrives. Returned recorded delivery the same day with "Refusal For Cause - No Contract - Without Dishonour - Without Recourse - Without Prejudice".

All receipts kept and photographs of documents returned stored for future reference.

Awaiting their next computer generated letter no doubt. The fun starts when they acknowledge me with a personalised communication.

SHiNK
Shinkansen

PreviousNext

Return to General chat