R4C - Refusal for Cause

Re: R4C - Refusal for Cause

Postby free_spirit » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 pm

The only reason I sent it recorded is so there's no question about them receiving it
as "notarised" by the counter clerk.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:49 pm

My understanding of the process is that would apply to documents, but not to un-opened envelopes....theoretically you don't know who it's from and more importantly 'care less'.....

Just a thought and saves you some cash.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Point Taken.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby emerald city » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:56 am

for Huntingross. re thurs.Oct.22 post.

With regard to the 72 hour process with R4C, please clarify this for me.
Thanks. :blush:
emerald city

Postby huntingross » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi emerald

This is the best info I have found on the subject which is pretty thin on the ground

http://www.freewebs.com/iamsiren/Citizenship%20Banking%20&%20UCC/How%20to%20do%20a%20Proper%20Refusal%20for%20Cause.doc

The 72 hours seems to be the accepted limit to which you can add return postal times....I have heard this can equal 7 days total from dropping on your mat to dropping it back on theirs....(round trip)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby emerald city » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 pm

To Freeman -on- the -land, known as Michael

would this what appears to be a short cut to stop them, be applicable when any of their statue are broken/dishonoured ??

Most posts on here seem to deal with parking fines, and money matters. But there are other issues re. statutes, see my new post put on today, and I am wondering how I should deal with this also. Have I got 72 hours only to return their letter with that wording. Please help. :saint:
emerald city

Postby sindakit » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Great thread but I have a few queries about R4C.

If we are writing 'R4C, no contract, without dishonour' on the un-opened envelope it leaves the documents still intact, without "R4C NC WD" upon them can't they just re-open the envelope and present these original documents to a court if needed? If they throw away the envelope and what proof do you have?

I feel it'd be better to take a copy of your writings upon the actual document. Re-seal and return. I may be wrong tho, I've never actually employed this method or the NCRTS one. I'm always too excited to see what there response is and open the envelopes lol :grin:
Then I reply with notices.

Also can R4C be doen with all documents recieved or is there some things that cannot be refused?
sindakit

Postby kenb » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:45 pm

free_spirit wrote:Would you adam and eve it. Just got this today and it's going off to them
within the next hour :grin:

I've attached a mail tracking sticker and will have it and my copy date stamped at the post office.

Must get a stamp, my writing is shit due to using the keyboard too much. But methinks even my
shit writing gets the point accross.

J

I noticed they spelt constabulary wrong, s/be cuntstabulary.

Peace, luv & light

Ken :sun:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby Jenny Jackson » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Hello all of you,

My first post!

I had a pcn left on my windscreen in Maidenhead on Saturday afternoon. I parked in the same place I had for years and didn't notice a small sign that had recently been put up.

The bandits. I was so angry about this and I have been aware for a while about forums like this one so this is what I did.

Anyway, I wrote on it (both sides) in red capital letters:

REFUSED FOR CAUSE
WITHOUT DISHONOUR
WITHOUT PREJUDICE
WITHOUT RECOURSE

and I sent it back to them recorded delivery on Monday (i.e. 48 hours later) keeping a copy for myself. I've never made a payment to this council before and I have no other tickets outstanding with them or anyone.

I will let you know if they send me a Notice to Owner but if they do I intend to do the same to it as well. i.e. REFUSED FOR CAUSE
WITHOUT DISHONOUR
WITHOUT PREJUDICE
WITHOUT RECOURSE

Does anyone have any comments about this?

Thanks all.

Jenny
Jenny Jackson

Postby Jenny Jackson » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Re:my post above:

Should I have written 'No Contract' on it as well?

Ta

Jenny.
Jenny Jackson

PreviousNext

Return to General chat