Some truths about the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing

Re: Some truths about the Pan Am Lockerbie bombing

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am

I have removed the Cold Electricity posts to their own thread here
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby joefree » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:47 am

From the Times: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6839840.ece

I think this will cause big trouble for the Scottish legal system....... and may have implications for the freeman movement if it is shown that they 'fast tracked a conviction' on dubious grounds....

Joe

---------

The Lockerbie bomber yesterday released the papers that he believes would have secured his release on appeal.

In an act of revenge on the Scottish legal system Abdul Baset Ali al-Megrahi published the 300-page dossier which challenges key planks of the prosecution case against him.

The papers detail how his identification as the man who purchased clothing found wrapped around the bomb that caused the explosion of Pan Am Flight 103 was flawed. The evidence of Tony Gauci, a Maltese shopkeeper, was crucial to the Libyan’s conviction.

It also argues that there was insufficient evidence to prove the date of the purchase, and it questions the prosecution’s claim that the bomb was planted at Luqa airport in Malta.
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Jono » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 am

Dean warwick- whistleblower mentions the Lockerbie shooting down- Discusses a stand off between Dumfries & GAlloway Police, and The FBI who happened to be on the scene in a flash. He also discusses a few other world wide events that he had, direct & indirect experiences in. He's dead now 2006 but this interview , well... doesn't hold any punches. (might be of interest to some folks)

http://www.youtube.com/v/iN1Mh-GxU8w
Jono

Postby huntingross » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 am

That was an interesting recording, the quality was a little poor, but the bit that leapt out for me was there is no such thing as light from the sun....there is only electromagnetic radiation....which agitates earths atmosphere which creates light.....which is why there can be no photographs on the moon.....(there is no atmosphere)...

I didn't know that....I need to investigate
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby apsert » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 am

Just look up dean warick lochabie and listen to the audio, hes was murdered soon after his recordings with reporter david starbuck.
the plane was shot down!! if you cannot find the audio contact me and il see you hear it
apsert

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:14 pm

There were numerous local people who said the plane was loaded with drugs. That people in the area found them shortly after the crash. And that the Yanks were on the ground within literally minutes.

Personally, I think the fall guy here is Libya. That the whole thing is a pack of lies. And that the real reasons are lost in the intelligence community.
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Previous

Return to General chat