Membership List pruning.

Re: Membership List pruning.

Postby Hilary » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey veronica, please don't prune me...I'm just starting to learn about the freeman way and I believe wholeheartedly what the British Constitution Group is doing too. I am like you...free!
So much to learn in so short a time...but thanks for this forum and the contributions made by folks. I know some won't like the fact that I'm ex-Army, but I'm free now and am a free thinking individual so I am one of you! :8-):
'Mother Earth is about to give birth, become a star and ascend' George Kavassilas 2011.
Hilary

Postby pedawson » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm

This is an old post Hilary, and the pruning was done to remove multiple spam messages.
So don't worry :8-):

Namaste, Phil;

Anyhow if you had been on the list and was contributing you would have known well in advance, it is quite rare that members get put out in the cold but it is usually for a good reason, and only after multiple warnings.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Hilary » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh, thanks Phil! Anyway, I thought Autumn was pruning time. :giggle:
'Mother Earth is about to give birth, become a star and ascend' George Kavassilas 2011.
Hilary

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:46 pm

I prune the list often (When here) the pruning removes all members registered over 7 days old without any posts, all you have to do to stay is say hello ;)
kevin

Postby StarFire Alternity » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

People find it difficult to say Hellow WTF is the matter with 'em ,staggers me ,I mean how can they all shy'd up in a Forum board ??
Thesedays I am way from being a massive forum poster ,believe me I sure have done my rounds on forums .Its nice to be on this one where there is NO " Group Think" as I define group thinh as one unwiting bod,following another ,thats group think ,and Ive come across it every forum Ive posted on

It made me leave forums in the end altogether ,I just left them...with the thanks they did or didnt deserve ,usually it was over paranoia posters who do my head

Hell we have enough to to our heads in,people its NOT difficult to say Hi and Hey How the bloody hell are ya ?? or whatever means hello

Its called courtesy ..a skill lacking today BIG TIME and time we left these places of ignorance ,say you thing whatever it is .always someone will have an answe to help us in forums

For the Record I sure am glad I found this Forum and I dont need snipping and pruning... my bonsai does though LOL

Be not scared to to USE your expression,that is why you possess it and gifts it brings

Laff when you are wrong and thank for any knowledge gained ,and there is tons in here and Ive not even had a look arounf ,time to me is always at a premium but hell If I got something to day ,hell Ill say it ,dont be shy people we may learn off what you have to say today

Me ill be bacl in and out when I can be ,because I need to learn ,no everyone will know a good deal more than I ever will in these Legal Arenas... and cetainly on this forum ,but the will for wordskill is great ,I can use them if I can comprehend them

I am grateful for the existence of this Forum anyway ,here I will learn fact form bullshit and I am sure grateful for the chance to make myself .I don not NEED someone else making up Me

Express yourselves and Stand in the light of day ,we all wanna hear speak and learn ,that education we never did get ..here it is .lets fill our boots so to speak .

Thanks ya'll for posting your experiences that others may profit mutually from yours :)

When others learn from our own hand ,it has been a worthy thing .something of real worth and not useless rot

I am happy to be hear me anyway :) :yes: :8-): :mrgreen:
Darkness and light are both of one nature
for each arose from the source of all
Darkness is disorder
Light is Order
Darkness transmuted is light of the Light
This, my children, your purpose in being
transmutation of darkness to light
StarFire Alternity

Postby pedawson » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Many people come to the forum and start reading the volumes of information and updates, it can take some time to read all of it, and some do / have.
If this is the case then a wink and a nod now and again will ensure your membership does not suddenly disappear.

Thanks StarFire Alternity your nudge is warranted and makes perfect sense.

Now, even if one has found some information, yet has no real knowledge but are interested, post the link or your thoughts on it.
Be sure to do a search though, in the forum search and see if it is not already included, we all err at times so don't be worried.

Finally, my mantra and personal choice is if I am going to pass judgement on a topic I always try to clearly state why I disprove and provide an alternative. This inevitably brings more information to the surface and helps my understanding of why the stance was originally taken. This is why we are here isn't it, to discuss and learn / teach and grow. I certainly have. So come on you silent few have a go, you have nothing to loose.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby knightron » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi Guys Sorry not been active too much..I am currently working on Buy as you view and Cabot financial for my wife's sister.. :grin: Please don't prune me..I do come on here every day for a look to see if there is anything I can add to or I have an opinion on.. (Although after my last dip into the opinion pool, I think I would be much wiser keeping my opinions to myself.) :ouch: I am also burying my head in to the 8 editions of Blacks laws to see if I can find some useful snippets.. Will post something of substance as and when I can..Ciao for now..Dave..:)
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm

If you are a poster, then you will not be pruned. You will only be pruned if you are disrespectful. All rights reserved. Without prejudice. Without recourse.Private and Confidential.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby StarFire Alternity » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 pm

[quote="pedawson"
Thanks StarFire Alternity your nudge is warranted and makes perfect sense.

[/quote]

Thanks fill ,me |just dont pass judgement ,then I can't be reproached for it .Ill stick to my guns until someone else tells me something better mbut we have to have some moderation ,and it needs to make sense so yea I agree.I would just finf it one hard job (and I have been asked plenty of times( to be a moderator .not on uur life mate not mine hehehh

Baravo for being one .. depending on where you are,me I cut my teeth in The ORIGINAL David Icke Forum it was called The Forum and he shut it down along with Illusions forum,I came from Webanarchy and Outlaw and other forums as Raw as those

So yea I just like to learn new things now,solution strategy and more so,I LOVE direct action and fliming awseome speakers

Ive had 2 Talks with Veronica now and we are planning a third . Moron that at a future time by our appointing I guess :)
Nice to be here anyway and thnks somuch for the welcome :)

Peace Unity Real Justice and Emancipation we are no goddamn slaves ..we are Pure and Primal and we love life !!

Yep time we lived for today and . rolling stones DO gather moss ..lets keep on rolling..next stop Birkenhead Court again I thinks ;) :shake: :mrgreen: :clap:
Darkness and light are both of one nature
for each arose from the source of all
Darkness is disorder
Light is Order
Darkness transmuted is light of the Light
This, my children, your purpose in being
transmutation of darkness to light
StarFire Alternity

Postby huntingross » Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

I see we're up past 2000, and it's late Springtime...have we "lopped" recently ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to General chat