OPERATION CONSTRAIN & GOVERNMENT CRIME

OPERATION CONSTRAIN & GOVERNMENT CRIME

Postby musashi » Thu May 31, 2018 6:22 pm

OPERATION CONSTRAIN
The recently announced HOME OFFICE plan to resettle and prioritise for housing and work the returning jihadis from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan – and possibly one or more of the many other jihadi-stricken countries – contains a number of very serious crimes that no-one is talking about let alone acting upon. A sample list is detailed below.

TREASON by aiding the enemies of the crown.
An oath to the crown when broken is not merely perjury but treason. OPERATION CONSTRAIN, created and financed and run by a minister of the crown, then, is an act of treason and all ministers of the cabinet have collective culpability in this.
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
CRIMES AGAINST PROTECTED ANCIENT MONUMENTS
CRIMES AGAINST PRIVATE PROPERTY
UNLAWFUL WAR
MURDER
KIDNAP
SLAVERY
SEX SLAVERY/PEOPLE TRAFFICKING
RAPE
FALSE IMPRISONMENT
TERRORISM
MONEY LAUNDERING
THEFT

More could be placed here but the bottom line is that the British government is, or should be, charged with perverting the course of justice in this matter and all returning jihadis should be arrested and extradited to the countries whose laws and people and property they violated. They should not be rewarded and placed higher in the frame than our own homeless and needy people.
These are genuine crimes and they need to be addressed.

I would like everyone who reads this to pass it on to many others and all of these to make a complaint about it to all the authorities. Write to every newspaper and news outlet. Put it up on your facebook, twitter, tweet, podcasts, you tube channels and all the other places where it can be read and spread. Talk to your local MP about it. Tell your council. Tell them what these crimes are and if they take part in such a resettlement plan they become accomplices after the fact to these crimes and may themselves face criminal prosecution as a result.

The question is are you interested enough to write a little? This is a matter of law, nothing else.
Remember international treaty supersedes domestic law and our international obligations demand the return of these jihadis for justice in the lands in which they offended.
Musashi.

It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: OPERATION CONSTRAIN & GOVERNMENT CRIME

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:20 pm

And........ the minute you question the PTB about this they will conclude that you are a bigot and a racist and judge you accordingly!

Then (if you persist in your lawful and logical argument) they will find any old excuse to do a Tommy Robinson on you and then inform the compliant MSM of what s nasty little man you are and how you failed to embrace 'multiculturalism'.

These twats are running with the fox & the hound! We know they funded ISIS/Al Nusra and then ignored allegations against certain Muslim gangs who persisted in raping children for many years, lest they be found to be racist or bigoted.

I think you have an excellent point Lance but unfortunately its the PTB ( and only the PTB) who decide who is racist and who is bigoted.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby musashi » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Not all men are soldiers. Not all soldiers are warriors.

Musashi.
musashi

Postby musashi » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:39 pm

A man was travelling through a desert when night fell and it became cold. He set up his small tent and prepared for sleep. Outside his camel spoke to him and said
“Master, it is cold out here. Let me share your tent and find warmth.”
The man replied that the tent was too small for both and denied the request.
Later, the camel spoke again saying
“Master, it is very cold now. Let me just put my nose in your tent to warm it.|
After many repeated requests the man allowed the camel to put his nose inside the tent.
After a while the camel said
“Master, it is very cold here on my face. Let me just put my face inside the tent to find some warmth.”
Eventually the man agreed and the camel put his face in the tent. A little time passed and the camel said
“Master, my neck is very cold. Let me put it just a little inside the tent that I may find warmth.”
Again the man agreed. This continued for some time and eventually the whole camel was inside the small tent which barely covered his back and the man lay on the cold ground under the stars.
Musashi.
musashi

Return to General chat