Re: Slave Talk

Postby cassandra » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:41 am

Cleveland Rock: "There is a Jew Hiding Behind Me"

by IPT
IPT News
September 26, 2007
Send

Comment
The former Imam of the Islamic Center of Cleveland, Fawaz Damra, convicted in 2004 for lying to immigration officials about his ties to the terrorist group Palestinian Islamic Jihad, has been replaced.
Damra had famously played up his interfaith credentials, even after evidence surfaced of his participation in fundraising events for the PIJ, and also telling a crowd of Muslim supporters in 1991 that they should aim "a rifle at the first and last enemy of the Islamic nation, and that is the sons of monkeys and pigs, the Jews.
Now comes word, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, that Damra has been replaced by one Imam Ahmed Alzaree, an Egyptian born cleric who had last been the spiritual leader of a mosque in Nebraska. Alzaree is tasked with healing a community where trust had been torn apart by Damra's lies, obfuscations and viciousness.
But, as Cleveland Plain Dealer blogger Tom Blumer reports, all is still not well in Cleveland. Blumer posted a March 2003 Khutba (or sermon) by Alzaree, where the Imam said:

Dear brothers and sisters, the talk about the Day of Judgment is long and full of things that will confuse the human mind and put fear in the hearts of the faithful. Every day that comes is much more Worse than the day before it as we get closer to the hour.
Among the signs of the approach of Day of Judgement is what the messenger of Allah PBUH said:
"The hour of judgement shall not happen until the Muslims fight the Jews. The Muslims shall kill the Jews to the point that the Jew shall hide behind a big rock or a tree and the rock or tree shall call on the Muslim saying: hey, O Muslim there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him, except the Gharqad tree which will not say, for it is the tree of Jews." Agreed upon. This is seemed to be very soon and close now. We ask Allah SWT not to test us so hardly if we live till this horrible moment insha'allah.

Dreadlock, your tolerance of paedophilia is well known, as is your support of intolerance, bigotry, and the hatred of the white man. Your ignorance is no excuse for all this evil - read the Koran. Read the Hadith. Read the Sira. If it is in these three books it is Islam. If it is not in them it is not Islam.
I shall be out of the country in less than 36 hours, so you might want to wait until then before you post your next stupid, bigoted and evil nonsense designed to enhance Islam and destroy us. I think you must be a secret Muslim practising al Taqiyya.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Wow, a typical ad-hominem attack from a man who's been exposed to be the liar he is.
Dreadlock, your tolerance of paedophilia is well known, as is your support of intolerance, bigotry, and the hatred of the white man.

Welll then, if that's true (which it isn't) quote me. You won't because you can't. If I accuse you of something you can be sure I'll have the evidence to back it up.

IPT news? I've no idea how reliable a source that is. You did not provide a link and even if the content is true, so what? I can quote Rabbis who've sad horrible things, would I condem all Jews because of that? Hell no.
You accuse me of being intolerant and biggoted? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Dude, one of us is seriously deluded. The readers can decide who it is for themselves.
Dreadlock

Postby cassandra » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:05 am

“O God, strengthen Islam and Muslims, humiliate infidelity and infidels. O God, destroy your enemies, the Jewish and crusader enemies of Islam.”
— Shaykh Jamal Shakir
Sermon from King Abdallah mosque in Amman
Amman Jordan Television Channel 1 in Arabic
March 5, 2004
“The Prophet said: the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him! Why is there this malice? Because there are none who love the Jews on the face of the earth: not man, not rock, and not tree; everything hates them. They destroy everything, they destroy the trees and destroy the houses. Everything wants vengeance on the Jews, on these pigs on the face of the earth, and the day of our victory, Allah willing, will come.”
— Shaykh Ibrahim Mudayris
Palestine Authority TV
September 10, 200
“The Zionist attempts to transmit dangerous diseases like AIDS through exports to Arab countries.”
— Al-Manar (Hezbollah TV)
November 23, 2004

“The Jews are the cancer spreading all over the world...the Jews are a virus like AIDS hitting humankind...Jews are responsible for all wars and conflicts....”
— Sermon by Sheik Ibrahim Mudeiris
Palestine Authority TV
May 13, 2005

“If we searched the entire world for a person, more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli.”
— Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah
Quoted in Amal Saad-Ghorayeb,
Hizbullah: Politics and Religion, London, 2002, p. 170
“The loathsome occupation in Palestine - its land and its holy places - by these new Mongols and what they are perpetrating upon this holy, blessed and pure land - killing, assassination, destruction, confiscation, Judaization, harassment and splitting the homeland - are clear proof of [unintelligible word - Ed.] hostility, of incomparable racism, and of Nazism of the 20th century. The Jews, the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger, the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger! Enemies of humanity in general, and of Palestinians in particular...”
—PA TV Sermon
PA TV (Fatah), January 29, 2010

“The Talmud says that if a Jew does not drink every year the blood of a non-Jewish man, he will be damned for eternity.”
— Saudi Arabian delegate Marouf al-Dawalibi
before the UN Human Rights Commission
conference on religious tolerance
December 5, 1984
“During this holiday [Purim], the Jew must prepare very special pastries, the filling of which is not only costly and rare –– it cannot be found at all on the local and international markets....For this holiday, the Jewish people must obtain human blood so that their clerics can prepare the holiday pastries....Before I go into the details, I would like to clarify that the Jews’ spilling human blood to prepare pastry for their holidays is a well-established fact, historically and legally, all throughout history. This was one of the main reasons for the persecution and exile that were their lot in Europe and Asia at various times....during the holiday, the Jews wear carnival-style masks and costumes and overindulge in drinking alcohol, prostitution, and adultery.....”
— Dr. Umayma Ahmad Al-Jalahma of King Faysal University
Saudi government daily Al-Riyadh, March 10, 2002

“Christian Europe showed enmity toward the Jews when it transpired that their rabbis craftily hunt anyone walking alone, [tempting] him to enter their house of worship. Then they take his blood to use for baked goods for their holidays, as part of their ritual.”
— Columnist Dr. Muhammad bin S’ad Al-Shwey’ir,
Al-Jazirah (Saudi Arabia), September 6, 2002

“The representative of the Jewish Agency told us yesterday that they were not the attackers, that the Arabs had begun the fighting. We did not deny this. We told the whole world that we were going to fight.”
— Jamal Husseini before the Security Council,
April 16, 1948

“It will be a war of annihilation. It will be a momentous massacre in history that will be talked about like the massacres of the Mongols or the Crusades.”
— Azzam Pasha, Secretary-General of the Arab League,
October 11, 1947
“Saddam, you hero, attack Israel with chemical weapons.”
— Palestinians marching in support of Saddam Hussein’s invasion of Kuwait,
Associated Press, August 12, 1990
“...Allah willing, this unjust state...Israel will be erased; this unjust state, the United States will be erased; this unjust state, Britain will be erased...Blessings to whoever waged Jihad for the sake of Allah...Blessings to whoever put a belt of explosives on his body or on his sons’ and plunged into the midst of the Jews...”
— Sermon by Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi
a few days after Yasser Arafat’s cease-fire declaration
PA Television, June 8, 2001
“Didn’t we throw mud in the face of Bill Clinton, who dared to propose a state with some adjustments? Were we honest about what we did? Were we right in what we did? No, we were not. After two years of violence, we are now calling for what we rejected.”
— Nabil Amr, ex-minister in the PA cabinet,
Quoted in the Jerusalem Report, October 21, 2002
“Allah willing, th emoment will come when their property will be destroyed and their sons annihilated, until not a single Jew or Zionist is left on the face of the Earth.”
—Hamas Friday Sermon
Al-Aqsa TV, April 3, 2009

Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:56 am

What's that supposed to prove? That you can post alleged quotes, out of context, the contents of which may or may not be true and may or may not be justifiable, and without providing decent references or links?

Congratulations.

I could do the same from another perspective - but I won't waste everyone's time.

How about you prove some of those accusations you made recently. What's that? You can't? You won't? You mean you're a liar? :blush:
Will you retract the lies you stated about the Iranian government's attitude towards Iranian Jews? :blush:
No, of course not. Honesty is not your style. Just keep with the mud slinging and do try not to get too much of it on yourself... oops! Too late. :giggle:

With enemies like you, Muslims don't need allies.
Dreadlock

Postby cassandra » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm

The pot calls the kettle black and the man who does nothing demands everything. Clearly your Political Correctness has damaged your memory as well as your intellect and your ability to comprehend what you read. Ambivalence is your name, is it?
You write - What's that supposed to prove? That you can post alleged quotes, out of context, the contents of which may or may not be true and may or may not be justifiable, and without providing decent references or links?
You say that even while every quote is 100% in context and referenced as to person, time and place. It couldn't be easier to verify, oh unfortunate one. Do you have mental health issues? Political correctness does that, you know - messes up the mind, I mean.
The following quote also has references. I point this out just in case you can't recognise the fact and as an assist to you to help break the programme.

By Jessica Donati and Mirwais Harooni | KABUL
Zabulon Simintov always removes his kippah, the skullcap worn by Jewish men, before entering his cafe in a dilapidated building that also houses Afghanistan's last synagogue.
"Let me take off my cap, otherwise people will think something bad about me," Simintov said cheerfully as he descended grime-caked stairs to the ground-floor cafe.
In his 50s, Simintov is the last known Afghan Jew to remain in the country. He has become something of a celebrity over the years and his rivalry with the next-to-last Jew, who died in 2005, inspired a play.
Mindful of Afghanistan's extremely conservative Muslim culture, Simintov tries not to advertise his identity to protect the Balkh Bastan or Ancient Balkh kebab cafe he opened four years ago, naming it after a northern Afghan province.
Little is known about the origins of Afghan Jews, who some believe may have lived here more than 2,000 years ago. A cache of 11th century scrolls recently discovered in the north provided the first opportunity to study poems, commercial records and judicial agreements of the time.
The community was several thousand strong at the turn of the 20th century, spread across several cities but having limited contact with fellow Jews abroad. They later left the country en masse, mostly for the newly created state of Israel.
Simintov's wife and daughters also left for the Jewish state, but he decided to stay behind with his Afghan "brothers".

A native of the western border city of Herat, the cradle of Jewish culture in Afghanistan, Simintov displays dog-eared posters and prayer books when he shows visitors around the dilapidated synagogue. Other religions have fared even worse than Judaism.
There are no Afghan Christians left, at least none who is open about it, and the only permanent church is inside the Italian diplomatic compound. There is a small Hindu population, but it is shrinking rapidly.
Simintov's personal ill fortune is linked to the increasing risks of running a business. More than a dozen years since the U.S.-led invasion toppled the hardline Taliban movement to end its five years in power, fear of bombs, shootings and crime is still part of daily life.
Simintov said the cafe had lost $45,000 and all the valuables collected by his father were stolen before the Taliban were ousted in 2001.
Much of the whitewashed building's interior, including the synagogue's floors and walls, are covered in a black film. It survived the Taliban, but the contents were ransacked.
However resolute Simintov remains about practising his faith, he is embittered - even enraged - by misfortune and by the failure of the U.S-led NATO force to create conditions for peace and security without the threat of the Taliban.
"If the situation in the country gets worse, I will escape."
(Editing by Maria Golovnina, John O'Callaghan and Ron Popeski)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles

Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:22 pm

LOL! I've found your source:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/myths-and-facts-arab-muslim-attitudes-toward-israel-chapter-17
The same website I used earlier - you're welcome. Was linking the website too difficult for you? Or were you trying to deceive the reader into thinking you had sourced all the material yourself?

So a one line quote has context does it? As for references, some of the links on the website to the original sources are still available, the majority are dead or have no links and the references are difficult to check to say the least.
That aside, even if all the references could be easily checked, which they cannot, the quotes themselves are supposed to prove what exactly? Your last story from Afghasistan proves what? You think Palestinians don't have their own stories which are just as bad if not worse? Or any people of an abused minority in numerous places around the world.

The only thing you're proving is that you have a seething hatred for Islam to such an extent that you attack it and its adherents constantly, with no attempt to distinguish between the vast majority of Muslims who are peaceful and the small minority who are not. Indeed, your spite runs so deep that you even tell blatant lies in desparate attempts to win people to your point of view. Speaking of lies, you posted the following:
The Iranian government wants all Jews to emigrate to Israel because it will save them the trouble of hunting them down later. Now, that being the case, would you care a toss about Palestinian Muslims, the descendants of invaders who follow a religion which demands the total eradication of you and your children from the book of life?

So where's the proof or evidence? I rebutted your claim very effectively. So effectively you seem to have conveniently forgotton all about it... Well I haven't. You claim:

1. That the Iranian government wants all Jews to emigrate to Israel (to hunt them).
2. That Palstinian Muslims are invaders.
3. That Islam demands the total eradication of Jews (and pretty much everyone else).

You're probably on the way to Russia by now, presuming you were telling the truth about your trip. You lie so frequently it really is difficult to trust anything you say. That's fine, your lies aren't going anywhere - I'll be sure to remind you of them when you get back.

Then of course there are the things you say about me, time and again, without proof or evidence. Do you realise how that makes you look? Just more evidence of how desparate you are. But by all means keep calling me names, my shoulders are broad enough and I find you mildly amusing - but mostly sad, pathetic, and frankly, pitiful.

I'd like the readers to ponder the following questions:
When someone has the truth on their side... do they need to lie all the time? Or is there no need to lie because
the truth cannot be disproven? And if someone is found to be consistently lying - should you believe anything they say or write?

Have a nice trip Cassandra/musashi. Visit an Orthodox Christian church while you're over there, it might do you
some good. :love: All that hatred you carry must be quite a burden. :ouch:
Dreadlock

Postby allfullylawful » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Leviticus 25:44 mentions slavery but not necessarily meaning "involuntary servitude", but as a way of paying back a debt after being helped out?
allfullylawful

Previous

Return to General chat