Dear Dreadlock,

Dear Dreadlock,

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:43 am

Dreadlock,
I disengaged from you before because I regard you as a deceitful person and intellectually dishonest. I also believe that you are deliberately leading people astray. I left fmotl because it had become worthless. You called me back.

You continue to fail to go out and test your own claims – even at one time offering to pay a deposit of £100 if only someone would take up your challenge to test your claims. Oh, so brave you are!
When you were asked by me to test your own claims and take your own risks, you ignored the question and entered into your 'normal' diversionary techniques of semantic quibbling. You conceived a poisonous dislike for me when I challenged you and put you on the spot. It has festered in you. Poisoned earth brings forth poison fruits. Poisoned minds speak poisoned words.

When things got tough for you with Cassandra you reacted as per usual. Cassandra, you said, is Musashi writing as Cassandra, and Iamani, a willing glove puppet and sadly another New Age PC victim and revealed to be another intellectual deceiver, assisted in the diversion eagerly and quickly enough. I wonder how he came to the “treacherous” conclusion? And now, you are stalking Cassandra. The “treacherous” comment was, of course, quite in line with your agenda of retroactively discrediting the Musashi name. You have never walked the walk even though you like to talk the talk. Alas, like poor Echo, cursed by the Gods, you can only repeat what others have said. You are derivative. A mimic - monkey see monkey do.

Even supposing that that were true – that Cassandra is Musashi and Musashi is Cassandra - of what possible relevance was it, or could it have been, to the topic in hand? Would it somehow negate any truth that might have been expressed? Would it have made the words less meaningful or the subject more unworthy? Or was it to create yet another soap opera dispute, to divert from the topic and discredit the Musashi name and all I ever did on this site? That possibility was actually mentioned, calling into question everything I'd done here because I was “treacherous”, so I am inclined to think that that was the agenda you had with Iamani as your foil. Straight man funny man. Good cop bad cop. You tried, and continue to try, to discredit Cassandra and to use that to reflect back to me and discredit me by association. That was a mistake.
Why would you try to discredit good and useful work utterly unrelated to the topic? Hmm?

As I had already withdrawn - and deleted just about every helpful post on legal information and processes I ever posted here for freemen - it was immaterial to me what any freeman thought or believed by then. I deleted those posts so that other newbies could not use them as a platform to stand on or use as a springboard into dangerous waters inhabited by the likes of you.
Some nonsenses I let pass and some I challenge. Similarly, some monsters I ignore and some I slay. Your kind of nonsense and monstrosity was easy enough to ignore. Now, however, you seek to take people's minds from the clear and present dangers of an Islam on the rise, however badly put by Cassandra, and you are using the same old discrediting and diversionary techniques your masters taught you. Go collect your thirty, it's payday.

Other than evading the issue, which is your usual way, what could possibly have been achieved by claiming Cassandra was Musashi?
What possible difference could it have made if Musashi had posted as Cassandra?
To suggest that Cassandra's posts were Musashi's and that Cassandra's posts on Islam somehow discredited and threw suspicion on posts Musashi made on law, courts, bailiffs, money, vaccinations, AGENDA 21, The Assisi Declaration, The Lima Agreement, Health and more, is the act of an idiot or an agent. I put up an AGENDA 21 time line – useful to everyone. I put up a vaccinations time line – useful to everyone. How could they possibly be discredited and questioned because Cassandra writes against Islam and might be Musashi? It is rank foolishness. You are an agent of control. Or torn by an idiotic and demanding ego poisoned by a simple request to test your own claims.

Let us compare your contributions on this site to mine before I left.
What research have you actually done that is not an echo of the work of others?
What new information have you discovered and presented?
What processes?
It's nothing at all, isn't it? Absolutely nothing.
What talks have you given around the country?
What talks have you organised for others?
What talks have you been asked to give?
What money have you spent doing this?
What time and effort did you put into it?
Where are the documents you produced for people?
Where are the useful legal processes?
Where and what are the results?
Where are the people who still come to you for such things?
Where are the You Tubes you made for people?
Where are the radio interviews?
Where are the articles and posters, flyers and leaflets?
Where are your court appearances on behalf of others – or even yourself?
Where were you at the judge arrest in Birkenhead?
Where were you at all the courts for Hayes, Hurst, Taylor and all the tax protesters and mortgage warriors?
Nowhere.
Nothing, nothing, nothing - everywhere nothing and nowhere anything.
You are surrounded and imprisoned by the emptiness of your non-achievements.
Is this a ploy to get me to defend so you can then claim ”Oh, look at the braggart and boaster!”

Credibility is measured by the risks one is willing to take - and you have risked nothing. There are so many better men and women who, unlike you, have actually gone out and risked something and they do their business without attacking, criticising or trying to discredit others. You've been told before – you have not earned the right to sit at the table and have your voice heard! You've done nothing – nothing but echo the words of your betters. The very least Part of my Wisdom of the Idiots series has achieved more.
And you seek to discredit me? How dare you? You who have done nothing. You who have achieved nothing - and you dare try to discredit me? You are an unscrupulous scoundrel, a mountebank, an imposter, a charlatan, a horse and pony show, a moral coward, a farce, a caricature, a parody and a burlesque. You will regret it.

I remember when you first signed on here and told us that you chose the name Dreadlock “so you know I'm serious.” you wrote. I laughed at that at the time.
What powerful associations were we meant to make there? I'm fucked if I know. Do tell. What were those associations you had in mind, because clearly you had them or you would not have made that remark. Come on, Dread Man – what were they? Tell the boys and girls. Do you imagine that “dreadlock” holds some magical meaning for the white boys? A hex? A badge of intrepid and undaunted courage in the face of danger and death?
Dear God, spare us this penny halfpenny pantomime and I'll go to church!

I am your shadow now and I will apply the same to you. You should not have tried to discredit my good works. That was a bad mistake, boy.
Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Re: Dear Dreadlock,

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello musashi/cassandra,

Nice to have you back and it took less than 48 hours! Now I could answer your post point by point, line by line, but as a large part of it is rhetoric (as usual) I'll just skip that crap and respond to the main points.

You claim I "... continue to fail to go out and test my own claims...". You have stated that as cassandra too. How come you know me so well? We've never met to the best of my knowledge... I wouldn't dream of making comments about your private life as I don't know you personally. So on what basis do you claim that your comments on my private life have any validity whatsoever? Or are you simply throwing mud in the hope it sticks?

When you were asked by me to test your own claims and take your own risks...

Oh, when was this? Quote and link please... If I claim that you have said something you can be sure I can provide the evidence - but then I don't stoop to building strawmen and lying.

On the £100 pound. You tell a half truth as is often your way. Those who wish to know the actual facts can go here:
http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10106&hilit=%C2%A3100#p78527 Interestingly cassandra/musashi attempted the same deception here: http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=10685&start You two are just SOOO similar...

You seem to think that I am Iamani or that I am working with him. Afraid not. I have never used the word "treacherous" about you as either cassandra or musashi and frankly I was wondering how he arrived at that conclusion myself. Although to be fair to him he said it was a POSSIBILITY not that it was so. Anyway, I'm sure he's quite capable of defending himself...

You state:
...you can only repeat what others have said. You are derivative. A mimic - monkey see monkey do.

Later you ask what research I have done and what information have I presented. I will draw the reader's attention to this thread and suggest you read it all:
http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=10304

a sample from the aforementioned thread:
Our talk by Rob Austin - aka Rob Bollox - at the Town Hall last night supports every assertion that Dreadlock is making in this post.
The video will be up on our website in a day or so and I urge everyone to watch it. I'll post the link here. If any part of Dreadlock's statements in this post are unclear to you then you really need to watch this footage.
An exceptionally good talk followed by an equally excellent talk on Grand Juries by our very own NIgel of the Colemans.
The Land Council were caught up in some police nonsense and could not make it. We hope to have them up soon.

Lance.

I rest my case. I believe I was the FIRST person on this forum to draw attention to the importance of consent, role and jurisdiction and to explain how they all fit together.
My own investigation. My own work. I was banned for fighting my corner against the fool known as wannabefree and all I was doing was stressing the importance of role-play while that numpty lied through his teeth and did everything he could to make me look stupid. Much like you are doing now. He failed. So will you.

you are using the same old discrediting and diversionary techniques your masters taught you. Go collect your thirty, it's payday.

For a couple of days cassandra had a signature. It was, "DREADLOCK IS A GOVERNMENT AGENT." Interestingly the font style and size was EXACTLY THE SAME as musashi's "ISLAM DELENDA EST". I was already suspecting that cassandra was musashi - but this really sealed the deal.

But really, who are my masters? Who is paying me? My current agenda is clear. Lay the blame for the immigration problem where it belongs - with the government and their controllers, the banks etc. Stirring up hatred against muslims, as cassandra is, and placing the blame on them, rather than where it actually belongs, supports the government's agenda. Create a problem to provoke a reaction to supply a solution. Don't tell me you can't see that. You have many attributes, musashi, but stupid is not one of them. How hard would it be to end an anti-islam post with "... and we can thank our government for bringing them here," or similar. Frankly I'm surprised that we aren't on the same side in this. Or maybe iamani has a point... :thinks:

what could possibly have been achieved by claiming Cassandra was Musashi?

Well you seem to have answered that question yourself. Apparently to use musashi/cassandra's ridiculous posts to discredit musashi's posts by association. I almost wish I'd thought of that myself. But you see attacks of a personal nature are not really my style. I try stay focused on what people post not the man behind the keyboard and if I do lapse and get personal, for example calling someone a liar, it's because I have the proof to go with the claim. Can you say the same?

What possible difference could it have made if Musashi had posted as Cassandra?

Hey, I'm not a mind reader. You can answer that one. But if you had decided to continue posting on the forum after stating that you would not do so, well a new persona is an obvious face-saving solution... By the way, you have not yet denied the truth of my assertion and you've had plenty of time to do so...

For the record and I've said this before. I agree with most of your posts as musashi. Vaccines, agenda 21 etc. I'm with you 100%. (shit my paymasters aren't going to like that...) But the problem you face is that one little lie CAN discredit all your good work. SO STOP LYING!

Let me see, more stupid allegations that I'm an agent of control, heard that before. Lots of stupid questions - not going to bother with them... more rhetoric, feigned indignance - I think that's a new one. More strawman building - definately not new. Insults... boy this is making me sleepy, ooo what's this? A threat?

You will regret it.

Nasty musashi, would that be ego talking? Let's see what else is there? oh this is good...

I remember when you first signed on here and told us that you chose the name Dreadlock “so you know I'm serious.” you wrote.

Ok Einstein, quote me. My first post you say? Should be easy to find. Boy I LOVE it when people lie! There'll be no quote coming dear readers, I assure you. Problem with liars is they just can't help themselves, must be adictive. :giggle:

I am your shadow now and I will apply the same to you. You should not have tried to discredit my good works. That was a bad mistake, boy.

No m8. I haven't discredited you. If you've been discredited you've done it to yourself with your lies and deceptions. Call me Toto.
Dreadlock

Return to General chat