NECROPHILIA

NECROPHILIA

Postby cassandra » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:05 am

“Since a good Muslim couple will met again in Heaven, and since death does not alter the marital contract, it is not a hindrance to the husband's desire to have sexual intercourse with the corpse of his (freshly) deceased wife.”
Imam Abdelbari Zemzami, may 2011, Morocco.

Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: NECROPHILIA

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:56 pm

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.
Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Do all Jews go around killing non-Jews just because some idiot says it would not be murder?
Dreadlock

Re: NECROPHILIA

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:18 am

Dreadlock wrote:If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.
Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Do all Jews go around killing non-Jews just because some idiot says it would not be murder?

And your point here is . . .?
What? Muslims aren't the only bad guys in town? Shit, there's a surprise! Well, bless my cotton socks!

Are Jews commanded by their god to do so? Muslims are, so maybe that could be the difference between them. One has to and the other, well, he has choice like the rest of us, and if he does somehow kill a goy then he needn't get all angst -y about it.. It's not that bad and Jehovah won't hold it against him.
I think this can be seen in the Jewish use of the conditional 'IF' as opposed to the Muslim imperative "KILL', and where Allah will hold it against them if they don't!
I could be wrong there, mind you - I'm fick. What do you think?

Are Jews gang raping little English girls left right and centre and ploughing lorries into Xmas shoppers and stabbing priests and raping ten year old German boys in families who sympathetically took them in and cared for them and killing old German ladies because they are infidels? You know, I'd a thought I'd a noticed that kind of behaviour somehow.

Why does it have to be "ALL" to be objectionable?

How does pointing out the evil of the Jews' holy book fit in with the evil of the Muslims' book? Is it a case of 'They're doing it as well, so we can't complain'. ???

How is a take down on the Jews' book helpful when Muslims are the subject? Oh, I know! It's a diversion - right? I get it. Take the heat off. Nice.

Perhaps next time you order pizza you'll be given soup and the waiter will say "But they eat soup in France." It'll be just as relevant.

Once again your superior intellect and uncanny ability to see all leaves me standing in your dust. You'll need to explain if you want me to comprehend. I'm fick, y'see.
Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Return to General chat