BESTIALITY

BESTIALITY

Postby cassandra » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:02 am

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.”
Ayatollah Khomeini's book, “The Tahrirolvasyleh” fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible burned.”
The Little Green Book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious, page 47.
ISBN o-553-14032-9.

Cassandra. :puke:
cassandra

Re: BESTIALITY

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

Do the words of one man represent a whole people or religion?
Dreadlock

Re: BESTIALITY

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:40 am

Dreadlock wrote:Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

Do the words of one man represent a whole people or religion?

You really got a downer on the poor Jews, man! What's your beef here? You just keep hitting on dem poor guys! Now you aint one of them anti Semitic types are you, son? That aint what we call nice round here, boy.

You know, the words of one man do represent a whole people if they say they do and all join up together. Isn't that what makes the words of one man a religion?
You know, like the words of Mohammed making a religion and all these people saying they do. Maybe you should go tell them they don't. Set them all freeeeeeee! They'd love that, I'm sure! Find your local mosque and get round there pronto. Tell 'em I sent you.
Or Jesus' words, maybe, and all them Christian folks.
How about Siddharta Gautama and all that Buddhist stuff? Does that count?
Does Guru Nanak maybe come into it somewhere somehow?
I don't know, man. Yet again I am struggling with these mighty concepts. Please help me.
Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Return to General chat