Celebrity Doughnuts

Celebrity Doughnuts

Postby cassandra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:30 am

Various celebrities are claiming that Trump's ban on travellers from some Islamic countries is unfair because it “singles out Muslims”.
It seems to me that if it's Muslims who're being naughty – and, let's face it, they are - then it's only fair to single them out. I'm sure that if Swedish people were going about doing all that terror stuff then they'd be on the naughty list as well.
Do you remember a time when you could just climb aboard a plane and fly off somewhere just as easily as you boarded a bus or a train? I do. Naughty Muslims changed all that and now we all submit to endless security. Do you remember a time without cctv everywhere? I do. Naughty Muslims, again. They changed all that and now there are cameras everywhere. New laws, too.
They've changed our society so much with their troublesome beliefs, their endless demands and violence, and still people strive to support them. Despite the tens of thousands of attacks and the huge number of casualties they've caused, celebrities pity the poor Muslim – so hard done by, so misunderstood and so singled out.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: Celebrity Doughnuts

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Cassandra/musashi,

You're far too intelligent to believe the garbage you just posted. So why are you doing it? Hmmmmm :puzz:
No, I don't really need to think too much to answer that one...
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Greetings!

If i may....?

Dreadlock - you say cassandra is musashi. The same musashi who posted such an excellent summary of 'how Britain was murdered'? That was 'nail-on-the-head' stuff for me. Do you really think she/he/they is/are controlled?

Cassandra - you make a lot of sense to me re: detrimental immigration, but the things you are blaming Muslims for... well, any reality analyst would have to question your position. It does seem a little odd that a being of demonstrated intellect as yourself (and seemingly aware/awake) could reasonably hold those views as belief.

i'm honestly not accusing anyone - just posting an observation of the curious.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi iamani.
If they are not the same person they are certainly closely associated. All you need do is read Cassandra's posts.
As for your observation, I noted it some time ago so you're not alone there. Are they controlled? I have no idea. Anyone have a better explanation? Temporary stupidity perhaps? :giggle:
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi dreadlock

Let's not gang-up on a learned colleague. i am slightly aware that you guys have 'history' but that's between you.

What worries me is that i can only think of 3 answers to the question you posed earlier - one bad (if understandable from a human perspective), one very bad and one treacherous. However, it's nice to be surprised occasionally.

Cassandra will let us know in good time i expect.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:33 pm

I quote Gladstone: "The Koran . . . an accursed book. While there is that book the world can know no peace."

Surah 2: verses 190. Jihad compulsory.
191, kill all unbelievers wherever you find them.
193. Fight until Allah prevails.
195-216 Jihad
225, False oaths permissible to unbelievers.
244, Jihad.
Surah 3: verse 28. Muslims can have no relationships with unbelievers or Allah will turn his back in them. They are therefore not permitted to integrate with us, and deceive us when they say we should do more to help them integrate.
Surah 8: verse 39. Fight them until there are no more disbelievers or polytheists. War until all chaos ceases.
A Declaration of constant war is found in Surahs 8.39; 9.5; 9.29; 60.4
[u]Surah 9: verse 5[/u]. Kill the unbelievers and idolaters wherever you find them.
Fight the unbelievers until they pay the Jizzya and feel themselves completely subdued.
We renounce you. Enmity and hate shall forever reign between us until you believe in Allah alone.
Surah 3: verses 28; 118 Take not unbelievers for friends except in fear or danger.
244 Jihad.
Surah 4: verse 34, Inferiority of women. You may beat them.
69-78. Jihad
89. Take no unbelievers for friends
94. Jihad
101. Unbelievers are eternal enemies.
144. Take no unbeliever for a friend.
There's another 110 chapters of this shit yet.
Some Muslims say that if we take the time to learn a bit about their religion then we might not be so scared of them. I'm sorry to say that if you learn a bit about their religion you will be even more scared of them.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Exactly the kind of response I was expecting.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Hi cassandra

OK

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:14 am

Dreadlock wrote:Exactly the kind of response I was expecting.

If you're a donkey for Pharoah then you'd better be good
Because to day's naughty donkey is tomorrow's dappy food. :grin:

Iamani
Cassandra - you make a lot of sense to me re: detrimental immigration, but the things you are blaming Muslims for... well, any reality analyst would have to question your position.

Me
What other series of unfortunate events would you hold responsible for the changes? Jehova's Witnesses kicking doors in instead of knocking? Aggressive Jewish beggars demanding we buy their Jewish Chronicles? Maybe those damn Hippies with their Chillum God smuggling Morrocco's best No.1 Zero Zero?
We had forty years of IRA attacks here and in NI for decade after decade and nothing so radical was needed right up to 9/11. What's the difference?
The IRA have a limited political agenda - reunification.
Muslims have a divinely commanded global domination agenda driven by a totalitarian ideology demanding constant war with compulsory Jihad.
I'd be grateful if you and/or Dreadlocky could enlighten me. And while you're at it, see if you can find the last recorded slave raid on Europe by Muslims. I think you may be as surprised as I wasn't.
What astonishes me is that there are several hundred thousand innocent victims who are forgotten in your haste to take issue with me. None of you have mentioned this. Never mind the innocents in this, we must only pity and defend the poor downtrodden Muslims who're being singled out just because they've killed loads of people and smashed up three countries. Where are the angry protesters demonstrating outside the various embassies of those of their nationals who bomb and rape and terrorise? Show me the public denunciations by Muslim states' leaders of the atrocities committed by Muslims in the west. What have they said about the ten thousand Yezedi women taken into slavery somewhere in Islam?
Somehow, these days, taking non violent steps (a no fly list) to protect yourself from a people to whom you have no obligations, no compatible culture, language, religion or political belief is an insult. Incredible that so many should rise up for such a matter yet none of them rise up to protest Muslim atrocity. I find this astonishing to say the least. And I find it astonishng that I am taken to task in this. For God's sake read the bloody Koran and look at world events in that light!
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:29 am

Hi cassandra

In your original post you mentioned a lot of changes in travel security. How are the Muslims specifically to blame?

Cheers!
iamani

Next

Return to General chat