Origins and Development of the Sovereign Freeman

Re: Origins and Development of the Sovereign Freeman

Postby iamani » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi cassandra

Sorry to burst your bubble luv, but don't be too hasty in claiming copyright on T.H.E.M. as it too seems to be common parlance. I prefer to use the M for 'me' or 'many' as T.H E. Y. see Mankind enslaving humanity as biblical law. (For 'human rights' read 'animal husbandry'.)

Btw when T.H.E.Y. carry out their acts (agenda, false flag, hoax, psy-op) it is not enough for them to achieve an end or make money. No, T.H.E.Y. have to achieve an end, make profit, AND make us ask for it, consent to it and pay for it - with extra points awarded for style.

i did come across Mr Dib fleetingly - something to do with Royal Dwarves Bread or such - but i'm not really familiar with his teachings, though he did seem to mean well. Perhaps he is right.
Only time (and mass compliance) will tell.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:30 pm

iamani wrote:Hi cassandra

Sorry to burst your bubble luv, but don't be too hasty in claiming copyright on T.H.E.M. as it too seems to be common parlance. I prefer to use the M for 'me' or 'many' as T.H E. Y. see Mankind enslaving humanity as biblical law. (For 'human rights' read 'animal husbandry'.)

Btw when T.H.E.Y. carry out their acts (agenda, false flag, hoax, psy-op) it is not enough for them to achieve an end or make money. No, T.H.E.Y. have to achieve an end, make profit, AND make us ask for it, consent to it and pay for it - with extra points awarded for style.

i did come across Mr Dib fleetingly - something to do with Royal Dwarves Bread or such - but i'm not really familiar with his teachings, though he did seem to mean well. Perhaps he is right.
Only time (and mass compliance) will tell.

Cheers!

Damn! I thought I did that one! Obviously I need to get out more often and speak to more people. Just as well I did not try to copyright it.

Yes, I've heard that said many times about them that they have to make a profit out of their damage to us. The original source for that claim is George Mercier's “Invisible Contracts” by the way, a copy of which you can find on this site from years ago. I'll attach it here for your convenience in case you or some others want it.

As for Mu'ad Dib, I can say without embarrassment that I loved his early work. His 7/7 Ripple Effect was a class act and powerful enough to clear some people in a high court case - and himself later, winning a standing ovation from the jury who cleared him. For that reason I followed his stuff - right up to the point where he announced he was Joshua. I exchanged e-mails with him until he became harsh, aggressive, threatening, condemning and blaming then introduced me to an even madder Canadian who wanted me to run a lien for him (because the judge in his bizarre case did not wear a red scarf!) then stalked me with the most incredible demands which, in all honesty, reduced me to a slave for him. You may imagine my responses to that. Ugly – even by my loose standards.
Alas, like so many others who were invited into The Secret Garden by The White Lady, he went and returned changed. Like some others we need not mention here, he developed a messiah complex and his work was destroyed. She who must be avoided eats people like him for a snack.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Hi cassandra

Oh, 7/7 ripple, of course! Forgot that was him, i too thought that stuff was brilliant. So he may be compromised? Hope not.

The reason for my opinion re:motives of T.H.E.M. came from an epiphany when looking into the luminaughty card game. T.H.E.Y. really are playing it i'm convinced!

Right, i'm off to 'welcome back' our sometime resident samurai, then to post a possible remedy to pace.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Previous

Return to General chat