A Cause for Hope, perhaps?

A Cause for Hope, perhaps?

Postby cassandra » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:38 pm

First, Eisenhower warned of the dangers of the growing power of the Military Industrial Complex; :police:
then Kennedy spoke of the danger posed by a vast global conspiracy. :8-):
Now there is this amazing Trump speech on you tube :grin: . Google it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQNzbguwwGQ

I have to say listening to it was simply wonderful and easily the best five minutes of my day so far. I just had to listen to it twice. :clap:
Cassandra
ps. the first person to call me a sad fuck and easy to please will be reported to my new friends.
cassandra

Re: A Cause for Hope, perhaps?

Postby iamani » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 am

Hi cassandra

An expression of optimism? You should wear it more often, it's 'i' popping!

i too have enjoyed the current season of 'America's Got Talent (Presidential Special) via the wonder of YouTube. So you're a bit of a s-Trump-et then? That's OK, i'm sure no-one's judging. Consider this: many of the puppets seem to have been warning the people about the puppet-masters, so much so you have to question whether it's part of the puppetry. The 'cause for hope' for me would be that Trump isn't waiting 'til the end of his presidency to point the finger (like most of the others did). Certainly adds a little credibility.

So i choose to share your (fragile) hope and (somewhat cautious) optimism and accept the 'now' . Though i do wonder how anybody could view being 'easy to please' as an un-worthy aspiration.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:41 pm

iamani wrote:Hi cassandra

An expression of optimism? You should wear it more often, it's 'i' popping!

i too have enjoyed the current season of 'America's Got Talent (Presidential Special) via the wonder of YouTube. So you're a bit of a s-Trump-et then? That's OK, i'm sure no-one's judging. Consider this: many of the puppets seem to have been warning the people about the puppet-masters, so much so you have to question whether it's part of the puppetry. The 'cause for hope' for me would be that Trump isn't waiting 'til the end of his presidency to point the finger (like most of the others did). Certainly adds a little credibility.

So i choose to share your (fragile) hope and (somewhat cautious) optimism and accept the 'now' . Though i do wonder how anybody could view being 'easy to please' as an un-worthy aspiration.

Cheers!

I never watched any of it.
No. Not a fan of any of them.
There are always wheels within wheels and I wouldn't trust a thing they say until the wonga is in my pocket - and even then I sleep with one eye open and one hand on my halfpenny.
I expect as little from him as from any other. The cause for hope - if it is there and I aint sure it is - is that the president has said a lot of what we've said and that gives us credibility in those areas. Like many others who tried to take them down they can destroy him financially with the usual late contracts, loans refused, strikes, go slows, sabotage, and so on that the Jews have been using for a long time. Read the Nameless War by A M Ramsay to see how it works.
Taking climate change off the website is a good start. Same with LGBT and TTIP. A good start. Looks like NATO getting smacked down along with the undoubtedly communist UN.
Does an almost koan do what it says on the tin? Only if its an almost tin.
Ardnassac.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cassandra

Postby cassandra » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:33 pm

OOOPS!
i've just been informed that writing cassandra backwards gives 'ardnassac' and that is almost 'ard nasac' in Gaelic - which translates as 'high nazi'. Oh dear. :giggle:
Cassie.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi cassandra

So which part would you dispute - the high or the Nazi?

(Thanks for the download)

Cheers!
iamani

Postby cassandra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:05 pm

iamani wrote:Hi cassandra

So which part would you dispute - the high or the Nazi?

(Thanks for the download)

Cheers!

The high, of course.
I just can't seem to find that quality of dope that I used to get and it barely takes the edges off these days.

To be nationalist; to prefer ones own people to others; to wish to protect one's own culture, language and religion; to object to murderous foreign cults masquerading as peace and beauty; to be against sexism, intolerance, bigotry, to object to legalised-by-god child rape and murder, to be against terrorism; to think that women are equal to men; to believe that women should have the same freedoms as men, the same opportunities as men and to object to imported foreign beliefs that go against everything we have, are and believe; to protect children . . . well, to be like that these days must mean you're a nazi.
I am, therefore, in so many ways, a Nazi. Fine. I am happy with that. It means I am not part of that great wave of self deluded stupidity and self hating, self destructive arrogance called political correctness. I ama proud Nazi if tis is the criteria for being a Nazi.
The God of Idiots has arisen and commands the faithful to battle against sense and sensibility. Long live the Idiots of Britain.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi cassandra

Is there a plan to deal with these problems?

Cheers!
iamani

Return to General chat