David Icke - Emergency Broadcast

Re: David Icke - Emergency Broadcast

Postby museman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Veronica wrote:David Icke's fundamental problem, IMHO, is he is nothing like sufficiently 'selective'. I mean his site posts all kinds of crap. (Not quite as bad as his detractor, Rixon Stewart, over at TruthSeeker.co.uk, of course. Now an awful lot of that stuff is genuine, 24 carat, CRAP)

Hello Veronica, just wondering if you know why Rixon gets so personal about Icke? there seems to be sheer hatred in some of the stuff he posts about him.
museman

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

I tried to talk to Rixon at one point. He has a very fixed mindset. It might be 'the reptiles', I don't know.

Alex Jones calls 'the reptiles' "The turd in the punchbowl"

I presume it is just sour grapes in the case of Rixon Stewart, whereas Alex always has his eye on 'the ratings' - and so can't afford to ignore Icke. But they are never allowed to discuss 'the reptiles' 'deep behind enemy lines'.

I feel a bit sorry for Dave Starbuck (Revelation Tapes). I had a long phone conversation with him once. He is very clued up, and solid gold IMHO ... but his problem is he's not very 'computerate' ... he didn't even have an e-mail address at the time. He did everything by phone.

(BTW: There are some background moves to get me talking to David Icke. I don't know if anything will come of it. Apparently he's off to Oz next week).
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby museman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Yes he does slag Icke off about the reptilians which is kind of odd as he heavily promotes James Casbolt's material which also refers to reptilians? I've had a few email exchanges with Rixon myself but like you say it's hard to get him to listen to anything you say as he is so fixed in his ways.
museman

Postby Highspirit » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Free and Jonboy, I entirely agree. Whenever they want to achieve anything that would normally be opposed by the masses they either bring about a false flag attack or induce fear from another source. Hey presto, the people scream to be protected. Simple and effective.

I was reading a very interesting article about how the human brain is split into 3 parts and each of these parts can be manipulated through 'mind control' techniques that can be very subtle to the conscious mind. Otherwise known as 'Covert Hypnosis'.

Strangely enough, the part of the brain that responds to fear by fight or flight etc is known as the R-Complex and that part of our brain is almost identical to that of a reptile. That is established science fact. Politicians etc use hypnotic mind control phrases that induce fear to the R-Complex and when the fear is induced it brings about a trance state to the brain whereupon the politician etc can plant information into the unconscious mind. It is all quite clever.

It is also known that Hitler used this method very effectively (false flag attacks etc) in his speeches. He also knew the power of cinema as well. It is another fact that when watching TV you can be unknowingly drawn into a trance state within 30 seconds (trials proven on children) whereupon the 'TV Programming' starts. Bloody evil things TV's if used incorrectly.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Previous

Return to General chat