David Icke - Emergency Broadcast

David Icke - Emergency Broadcast

Postby Highspirit » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:36 pm

I do respect David Icke for a lot of his work and research in relation to the agenda and the NWO. Here is the broadcast link on hs website. I found it profound. The time has now come to take action in whatever way we can to remove the corrupt governments and return to a peaceful and loving community we all deserve to live in.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/21125
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Re: David Icke - Emergency Broadcast

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Well, I watched that, but thought it was just the same old ... same old.

Preaching to the already converted, with nothing new to say.

I'm not deliberately being 'negative', but did I miss something?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Highspirit » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Yes. but the same old same old has reached a point now where everything that has been historically reported upon is coming about and reaching a vital climax IMO. Where others may have previously dismissed it as such and not done anything about it like try and wake other people to the agenda they may now actually realise that this is not just some theory anymore. There is also the repetition effect where people are lazy to information until they are confronted with it several times. Thats why marketers send repetitive e-mails on just one product.

I look upon waking others the same way as marketing a product. I need marketing tools put together in a much better format than I can do by others who can deliver the message the way I would want to, like creating letters/posters etc. If I come across some good marketing materials then I like to share them with others.

I think it is also true that more and more people are waking up, more recently than ever and this type of information is important for them to see, an update of information if you like to keep them motivated.

Yes, I have accepted the NWO agenda and I don't consider myself trapped in the mode of just thinking about it as I know it's coming quicker than ever. However, although I have moved on from just wrestling with the information and accepting something must be done I still think I have a responsibilty to assist others in their wakening.

Just my thoughts :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Yes ... this is about the slickest - sound bite orientated - version so far, and (therefore) (as you put it) a more superior marketing tool in that respect.

But it doesn't offer any solutions, or did I miss that?

What I'm saying is 'waking up' is one thing ... 'doing something constructive about it' is quite another thing.

And, if you are going to pose questions, it's quite important to offer solutions, IMHO. Otherwise it's all just 'fear-mongering' ... a la Alex Jones.

But don't get me wrong. I know that David Icke has suggested 'non-co-operation' in the past, and also gone into detail about wheely-bins. Personally speaking, I think we need a lot more of that kind of stuff. But then, I'm not in Marketing. Never have been.

David Icke's fundamental problem, IMHO, is he is nothing like sufficiently 'selective'. I mean his site posts all kinds of crap. (Not quite as bad as his detractor, Rixon Stewart, over at TruthSeeker.co.uk, of course. Now an awful lot of that stuff is genuine, 24 carat, CRAP)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 am

One wonders what David Icke is all about.

Recently he put a call out saying 'Where are all the heroes now we need them'...I responded saying Here's one!!!...and took steps to get close to him. I met his son Gareth, and his wife/partner in coventry and personally gave them a letter to give to David offering, in my opinion, the solution to the NWO agenda and it's subsiquent downfall.

I heard nothing.

Next we see David touring the world enjoying the sights and experiences while indulging in class hotels and meeting prominent figures. Trip of a lifetime maybe. Add the sales of his books which by now must amount to a small fortune et voila! Doing very well thank you very much. If David's reading this I'd still be happy to discuss my principle with you.

We find ourselves in a double matrix. Firstly the illusion of reality portrayed to us via the media. Secondly and perhaps more infusing is what I call the Conspiracy Matrix. The REAL story to which, if we're not careful, becomes a drug. We chase and seek and uncover the 'truth' and without realising it become distracted from what is the reality of what's to be done about it. If we spend too long watching.....we'll be guilty of sitting watching while it happens right in front of our eyes.

The solution is simple. It has three phases.
1. The immediate threat to our freedom
2. the interim period of change once we've taken back our freedom
3. The long term instigation of new methods of living.

I agree that David Icke, along with many others has a place and purpose in these changes. But waiting around for all the heroes to do it for us is not the way. We are all equal and share equal responsibility for change. so we must change ourselves. Get informed and once informed decide what we can do as individuals to protect ourselves and educate others.

We can start by NOT paying money in taxes and fines into the system
NOT joining the police
NOT joining the armed forces
Rebutting all demands upon our liberty
Educating others in the ways they can find their own freedom
Say NO to microchips
Pressurise the banks by taking all our so called money out
STOP paying loans and mortgages

We must force their system to fail and shut down. Until this happens we will never be able to show them how easy life could really be.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 am

Free wrote:--- Every thing you said ---

My own, personal, views exactly.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 pm

agreed 100%. The microchip thing is a big concern of mine. I will take no prisoners if anyone trys to chip me. There will of course be a black-market chip removal doctor, but thats not the point, it's gonna take at least 3 of em to get one of those chips in me, and there's gonna be ears missing. I'm not a violent man, but chips are a no-no. :lol:
I take cash for my work (granite worktops) and I stopped using banks in december. I have not taxed my van and I have no intention of doing so. When the HMRC write to me in april asking for tax, i'm gonna use the letter wipe my bottom.
I've been trying to educate a couple of friends, and its hard really hard. But onward and upward as they say........
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

I was wondering about buying a Taser.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:06 am

hehehehehe@ 'wipe my bottom with the letter' that was funny. You know..I'd buy tabloids if they only made them from more absorbent paper..... :roll:

It'll be pretty near impossible for them to chip you jonboy, but the way the media is fueling the claims by the gov and health org's it wont be long before the people are screaming for them to be inserted into their new borns. It is this that we must prevent if we are to leave our offspring a chance.

It's already being 'sold out' as a kidnap saviour, bloodcount checker for diabetics, tracker for soldiers, etc etc etc now all it needs is a major epidemic of missing children or some other equally ficticious claim by the media and they'll be crying out for them.

However...getting back on track it's just like any other statute and can be brought down by self education and by passing what we know to our fellows.

I'm working on a range of designs right now which are ready for print. I'll try uploading them here for all to see.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby jonboy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:05 pm

The next false-flag operation will be the catalyst for widespread chip insertion, there will be some 'major threat' that the chip will magically solve, and sheeple will queue up with their sleeves rolled up. I make an educated guess at London 2012. :cry:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Next

Return to General chat