Challenge to Dreadlock

Challenge to Dreadlock

Postby cassandra » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Rather than continuing with pumping your personally untested theory, which some say is nonsense, and rather than trying to lay £100 bets to prove it by getting someone else to go out there and try it - - - - why don't you go out there and prove it? What's wrong? Scared? Uncertain? Not up for the confrontation? Too busy? Waiting for surgery to get the sofa off your arse? Got no stomach for the fight?
No need for a bet on the matter. No need to wait for a crash test dummy to come a long and help you out. It's your theory/process and you know it best so why not do it yourself? Show us what you're made of. Show us that you really are a serious Dreadlock and get out there and do it. And when you've done it come and show us all the proof. If you can't, or won't, then why should anyone listen to you? Why should anyone give any credibility to you or your ideas? Credibility, as they say, is measured by the risks one is willing to take. You, it is increasingly obvious, are unwilling to take any risks so your credibility rating must be set at zero.
You remind me of Winston Shrout - he can sell you everything you need to know about commercial redemption but he has never once, by his own admission, written a bond, a promissory note, paid by accepted for value or even accessed the fairytale birth bond. So, come on, Dread old boy - get up and strut your stuff for the people and show me for the twat I am.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: Challenge to Dreadlock

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Rather than continuing with pumping your personally untested theory, which some say is nonsense, and rather than trying to lay £100 bets to prove it by getting someone else to go out there and try it - - - - why don't you go out there and prove it? What's wrong? Scared? Uncertain? Not up for the confrontation? Too busy? Waiting for surgery to get the sofa off your arse? Got no stomach for the fight?
No need for a bet on the matter. No need to wait for a crash test dummy to come a long and help you out. It's your theory/process and you know it best so why not do it yourself? Show us what you're made of. Show us that you really are a serious Dreadlock and get out there and do it. And when you've done it come and show us all the proof. If you can't, or won't, then why should anyone listen to you? Why should anyone give any credibility to you or your ideas? Credibility, as they say, is measured by the risks one is willing to take. You, it is increasingly obvious, are unwilling to take any risks so your credibility rating must be set at zero.
You remind me of Winston Shrout - he can sell you everything you need to know about commercial redemption but he has never once, by his own admission, written a bond, a promissory note, paid by accepted for value or even accessed the fairytale birth bond. So, come on, Dread old boy - get up and strut your stuff for the people and show me for the twat I am.
Cassandra.

Ok I'll respond, not that I expect to get anywhere. First of all I require you to tell me what this theory of mine is - for the sake of clarity. This theory which according to you is:
...untried by him and proven false by others - including me...

Once you've done that provide me with an example of, to quote you;
...that idiot Dreadlock's continued propaganda...

That he continues to pump... ...out to new arrivals as fact...

Because I honestly do not recall propagandising anyone, let alone new arrivals.

You state:
It's your theory/process and you know it best so why not do it yourself? Show us what you're made of.

Presumably you have proof or evidence to support your assumption that I am "all talk" and no action? I require you to provide this information for everyone to see for themselves... after all it does form the basis for this challenge does it not? There would be no point in issuing such a challenge if you weren't convinced that your assumption is correct... would there?

I also require proof, or at least some very good evidence, that you have in fact proven this theory false - you say you've done it yourself so it shouldn't be too difficult a request for you to fulfill. Once you have met all the above conditions, which are very reasonable as they are based on claims made by your oh so reasonable self, I will take your challenge seriously.

If you cannot meet, or refuse to meet, all of the above conditions well... let's just say I won't be surprised.
Dreadlock

Postby cassandra » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Filibustering. Semantic antics. Any uncertainty as to what was involved was removed by the mention of the £100 you offered regarding the matter. Anyway, that is not what this was all about. I was just having a bit of fun with you. After all, there's nothing much else happening on this site is there? And there will be a lot less happening when I leave. Almost nothing, in fact, and that "almost" part of it will be yet another first post cry for help from yet another confused and needy freeman who yet again needs the services of a freeman citizen's advice bureau and free legal advice and a template, please. As I said, though, that's not what this was about. I wanted one last bit of fun before I left (Musashi says he's going to ban me :police: ).
As Cassandra, I am able to make accurate predictions. I said your ego would not permit you to fail to respond or to ignore me. Perhaps you lost your list of people to ignore. I just wanted you to address me directly and prove my point. But as I said earlier, we won't hold it against you. I was just having fun but I'm bored now. You're not the fun I thought you might be. Your mind is too rigidly locked and lacks the flexibility that allows the sharp to and fro of an entertaining exchange. You're altogether too serious. Too left brain.
A final prediction for you:
Это то же самое предсказание, как в прошлый раз, так что я еще раз говорю: ваше эго не позволит вам игнорировать меня. :8-):
All the best, Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Well I guess we're both prophets. I coudn't ignore you and you won't meet my conditions. Turning it into a bit of a joke was a good cop-out though.
But please don't abandon Cassandra, Musashi. She suits you as an alter-ego, allows you to really express your true feelings.
I'd like you to start another persona so I can try and beat the 7 days it took me to figure out Cassandra.

Goodbye Musashi. I'll see you soon.
Dreadlock

Return to General chat