Christianaphobia

Christianaphobia

Postby cassandra » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:45 am

Travelodge has removed all bibles from their hotels in case someone feels offended and discriminated against.

Has it not occurred to them that removing the bibles is offensive and discriminatory to Christians?

Political correctness is insanity.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: Christianaphobia

Postby allfullylawful » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Justify that torturer(s): Matthew 12:43.

John 3:3-5.

Read it to the 'children' before they 'sleep' - Matthew 9:24.

No more tortured and hypnotized manchurian candidates - it's over.
allfullylawful

Re: Christianaphobia

Postby allfullylawful » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Oh and look how the "Christians" paid £15 million to Google. Why? to silence the search results showing people reporting modern day torture?

Why is it when I searched for "christian torture" or similar a load of "historical" stories come up about the inquisition etc. come up, but not modern stories? covering up with similar keyworded articles?

If you drug someone enough and talk enough shit to them, err sorry put clay in their eyes, and don't let them sleep then they will "see" miracles.

Oh and I saw a woman who has a house valued over £500,000 go to the homeless food queue for a free sandwich from the "christians".

I love the way these "christians" do what they are told to do by that book and the fact that that woman from the food queue has ancestors who prepared it lol.

So I am starting to feel there are some among us having a "disease of the blood".
allfullylawful

Return to General chat