A solution?

A solution?

Postby iamani » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Greetings. It occurred to me (and i'm sure many others) that although there are lots of us becoming aware of the discrepancies between our beliefs and perceptions of how the world is and actual reality, up to now there hasn't been a single mutually beneficial cause for all to get behind. i think there is such a cause, that even the sleeple can understand and get behind. That can't be dismissed as racist, bigoted, ignorant, misinformed or crazy. It is simply this - a campaign for accountability for ALL, with only one ideal starting point in my mind and that is to have mandatory filming of all court cases where the defendant has no objection. After all, justice needs to be seen to be done, does it not? The problem with the freeman stuff as far as i can see is not that it is basically wrong, more that the priests of saturn don't adhere to the rules, and with no witnesses they get away with it. Some people in the movement have found real gold, only to be nobbled by corruption of the judicial system. Please feel free to point out any flaws in this premise, it's just an idea.
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Re: A solution?

Postby squark » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:48 pm

The only reason filming in court is considered Contempt is that if the public ever saw it they would loose all faith in the justice system.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby musashi » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:38 pm

You already have two mutually beneficial causes which are good for everybody.
One is called Magna Carta and Lawful Rebellion.

The second is AGENDA 21.
Lance.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Postby iamani » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:25 am

Greetings!
Squark, you hit the nail right on the head. Thanks
Musashi hi! i appreciate the slicin' an' dicin', and those are two vitally important issues. Trouble is, our lovely Maggy C. is being downright disrespected by the judiciary and body politik while ugly Aggy Do-One is being ignored by the sleepwalkers. Accountability for all is justice for all. i'm sure everybody who reads this can agree on that statement? As for the as yet un-enlightened populace i'm sure even those with eyes firmly closed can see that, and seeing is believing while believing is agreeing that dreaming under reaming isn't wise! And besides, if we could clean up their act through overt publically accessible surveillance it would be akin to reclaiming our right to true justice, giving much greater chance of restoring the honour of our Maggy C. and exposing dirty Aggy Do-One. It's a possibly universal course that could help level the playing field. Or court, as it were. Any thoughts anyone?
iamani

Postby musashi » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Something will bring them down.
I don't care if its Magna Carta, mortgages, banking, paedophilia, filming corrupt courts or any of the rest of it. As long as it brings them down.
I just ask people to to continue what they're doing in whatever area they’re active but to do it under the banner of Lawful Rebellion and make that their power base.
We want common law, they say, while they ignore their common law and constitutional obligations and do not take up rebellion.
What kind of bullshit is that?
It doesn't work, some people say, but they're the people not doing it. Those of who do actually do it know that it works. It's the only thing that does work.

The courts are no more than a symptom of the greater sickness and curing that one symptom will not stop Europe or AGENDA 21.
Freemen are just as deep in the dream as the sheeple they laugh at. The difference is that they're dreaming they're awake and working on the problem.
Lance.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Postby iamani » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi musashi
i fully understand any cynicism you may feel, you've been fighting the good fight longer than i've even been aware of said fight. Indeed, 'something' will bring them down and if we could just work out what that is we would be in clover. All I have to offer at the moment is a noobie's enthusiasm, is that enough to raise a little optimism maybe? The examples you gave have all had campaigns behind them but where do they come to a screeching halt? The doors of the court building Why? Because we don't have a true justice system. Ergo first on the list should be to restore true justice giving us accountability for all. After all, free and equal access to lawful remedy is essential to harmonious co-existence of the man-i. If the filming issue could be made a popular movement it should inspire more people to look into common law and thus M.C. and L.R. Just imagine using there own fuzzy logic against them with protesters chanting 'If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear'. Not quite as satisfying as 'We come for you' but nearly. i think the courts are far more than just a symptom. i think they are old enough and deep enough to merit labelling as a cause, and the treatment of that cause would fully alleviate just about all of the symptoms we now endure. Btw, I have recently started looking into Lawful Rebellion, where can I get the most relevant info in one place - any tips?
iamani

Postby marty » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:42 am

Hi , does the Magna Carta law apply up in Scotland ?
marty

Postby cassandra » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:34 pm

marty wrote:Hi , does the Magna Carta law apply up in Scotland ?

Yes.
The Act and the Treaty of Union, 1706/1707 also apply here. That treaty was treasonously broken by Britain entering Europe as well as defying Magna Carta. I believe Huntingross may have done some research on this and there are plenty others in Scotland like you and I know they have - Scottish Sovereigns for one. Look for Nala or Teresa and maybe contact Huntingross. You could also look at the Vienna Law on Treaties.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Return to General chat