The guilt association of 'taking'

The guilt association of 'taking'

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 am

Takers. Hate them, don't we? Those who just take, without any thought of giving. Scroungers. Tax dodgers. Licence dodgers. Scum.

What is the first thing you did when you come into this world ... when your sperm met your egg?

Well, you TOOK. From your Mother. And you did that for NINE MONTHS YOU SCUM!

And then, when you came down the Berth Canal, what did you do? Repent for all that TAKING?

Did you hell!!!

You started TAKING BREATHS, YOU ARSEHOLE!!!

And, for your whole life you TOOK TOOK TOOK TOOK air. Right until your dying day. Until your very last breath. You TOOK TOOK TOOK TOOK.

THERE WAS NO STOPPING YOU!!! WAS THERE?

And, while we're on the subject ... what else to you have to say for yourself? Huh?

Water. Where did you get that from? Eh? YOU JUST BLOODY TOOK IT, didn't you? Eh? From the rainfall YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

Light. Where did you get that from? Heat. Where from? YOU JUST BLOODY TOOK THAT. Did it EVER cross your mind to pay the Sun back????

Did it???

Did it, hell!!!

No, you rat-fest!!! You just TOOK TOOK TOOK TOOK! There was no stopping you!

Food. Where did that come from? Huh? The ground? Huh? Did you pay back the Earth, when you TOOK ALL THE BLOODY FOOD YOU EAT THROUGHOUT YOUR MISERABLE LIFE? Did you? Did you even give it a second thought? Well?

You used up minerals, you BASTARD. During your life. Did you ever think of giving them back? Did you? YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU SCROUNGER!!!!

Give? What did EVER give back? Huh? Sewage? Pollution? Wastage? Huh? What else did you ever give back?

You people make me sick.

And the plants. They make me sick as well. Taking all those minerals and water from the ground (AND THE SUNLIGHT ... OH YES ... I'M WATCHING!!), just so they can create stems, leaves, flowers, pollen, and so on. Apples. Oranges. Pears. Apricots. Of course you, you just chucked all that down your scrawny neck, didn't you? Not a bloody thought for all the effort in creating it all! DO YOU THINK THESE THINGS GROW ON TREES, OR SOMETHING??????

Animals. They make me sick as well. Bloody scroungers the lot of them! They just TAKE air, and TAKE water, and all they do is GIVE TURDS. ('S all YOU do as well!)

And the fish. More bloody scrounging & taxation dodging.

And the birds.

You BASTARDS ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER!!!

TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE... THERE'S NO BLOODY END TO IT!!!!

But then, I suppose, there's really no other way. (If you want to live a life, that is)

(Point TAKEn?)

We take. We take everything. There is no other way. What do we give back? What CAN we give back? NOTHING. If we are going to feel guilty for it, then we must feel guilty for being alive. A system based purely on TAKING is NOT, in any way, dishonourable.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: The guilt association of 'taking'

Postby werone » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:01 am

True, but all life in any womb takes and we take after we are born. We take until we die. As I see it, thats the way it is.
Fair enough, I can live with that until someone else can point to a different biological process.
NO GUILT WHATSOEVER. :D
Of course, if I have the means to give then I shall, thats the difference between the elite and the common folk, we are prepared to help, the elite does not comprehend that ability and the emotion of love for another outside of their own.
werone

Re: The guilt association of 'taking'

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:23 pm

That's correct. All we can give - to everything else that lives - are our HONOURABLE thoughts, words & deeds. For the Common Good. The benefit of all.

And we should be prepared to use whatever talents we have merely for the honour of doing it. And for no other reason. Because there is no other reason.

We have nothing else to give.

(A 'scrounger', in the common sense, will eventually get fed up with lounging around all day. Especially when they realise the way to friendship & companionship is to act by contributing honourably, for the benefit of all, And, if they really are totally useless - which I seriously doubt - then - at the end of the day - they can't help being that way, can they?)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to General chat