Worth a visit

Worth a visit

Postby jonboy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:15 am

This site came to my attention earlier at the john harris seminar in manchester, a mixed bag of useful/useless but worth a visit none the less.
http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/films-and-documentaries/
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Re: Worth a visit

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 am

VERY mixed. Like TruthSeeker.co.uk & David Icke, etc and all the rest.

No discrimination of the Truth from the TONS of CRAP.

Anyone will just end up more confused than ever ... more than likely the object of the exercise. Don't forget, "9/11 Truth" was pre-organised and planned, along with 9/11 itself. All the shills were already in place, waiting to appear when called upon.

For example the 9/11 Mysteries - Demolitions directly confronts the No-Planes & DEW data. The woman who narrates '"Mysteries" (Sofia Sofaquat) is an Agent. You know ... shill. She took Rick's 911Eyewitness (Oh ... notice ... the ONE TRUE ACCOUNT OF 9/11 NOT LISTED THEREIN! Did you notice that? Do you know why? Because Rick was offered mega-bucks to allow it to be 'processed' i.e. 'manipulated', and he steadfastly refused - so they all 'blank' him) sound track from one Tower, and copied it to the other Tower. Sofia calls that "artistic licence". Anyone else would call it "screwing up the evidence to make a fast buck" Jim Fetzer of Scholars for 9/11 Truth supports her. Rick & I were on the Scholars Steering Committee back in 2006 ... until we discovered what Fetzer was up to.

If anyone want to delve into 9/11 *real truth*, Clike here & check the top couple of hits, and keep me at the top (No ... I'm not the third one. She's some airhead)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 am

I spent a lot of time researching 9/11 before I became interested in the freeman thing, it actually led me here, I'm sure this is the case for many.
After a long time digesting all the possible theories, I came to the conclusion my self that, flight 93 was the only plane in the air that day, it landed in ohio where all passengers were herded into an empty nasa hanger, and executed. The combined total of the (unusually low) number of people on the supposed 4 flights, equalled the number of people reported to have been in the hanger. The towers were hit by cruise missiles, most people on the ground would have absolutely no idea whatsoever what was going on, and the media story would convince them to what they saw. The pentagon was hit by a missile. The three towers were brought down by demolition, and the expensive job of removing the asbestos was sorted instantly. Larry Silverstein got very wealthy instantly. And the PATRIOT ACT was signed instanly, the rest as they say is history. thats just my view so don't shoot he messenger :D
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:42 am

jonboy wrote:I spent a lot of time researching 9/11 before I became interested in the freeman thing, it actually led me here, I'm sure this is the case for many.
After a long time digesting all the possible theories, I came to the conclusion my self that, flight 93 was the only plane in the air that day, it landed in ohio where all passengers were herded into an empty nasa hanger, and executed. The combined total of the (unusually low) number of people on the supposed 4 flights, equalled the number of people reported to have been in the hanger. The towers were hit by cruise missiles, most people on the ground would have absolutely no idea whatsoever what was going on, and the media story would convince them to what they saw. The pentagon was hit by a missile. The three towers were brought down by demolition, and the expensive job of removing the asbestos was sorted instantly. Larry Silverstein got very wealthy instantly. And the PATRIOT ACT was signed instanly, the rest as they say is history. thats just my view so don't shoot he messenger :D

Almost right, but not quite. The North Tower may have been hit by something ... BUT IT HAD TO BE INNOCUOUS (we can discuss this, but it all comes down to Common Sense), the Pentagon may have been hit by a missile. The South Tower wasn't hit by anything except a Computer-generated Cartoon.

The Towers were not 'brought down by controlled demolitions'. Most of them went UP ... not down. Watch any video. Most of the Towers became DUST, and floated away on the wind, leaving negligible debris. The Towers were 'dissolved', using some technology we can only guess at.

The point about 'all passengers being accountable via Flight 93' is absolutely correct, and one of the first things that woke me up. And yes, they were executed.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to General chat