Queens Bench pdf.

Queens Bench pdf.

Postby musashi » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:09 pm

For those who have watched the UKColumn Live 17th December and caught the encouraging interview with Karl Lentz, I thought that this pdf. guide on using the QB Division would be handy. Slightly out of date, perhaps, (2006) but easily updated if required as the bulk of it remains unchanged.

Kind regards, Musashi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Re: Queens Bench pdf.

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:36 am

Thanks for that Musashi, much appreciated :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby landlubber » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Having watched Karl Lentz doing his thing with "Property" it's time that I delved into the world of Queens bench. Thanks a lot, Musashi. :yes:
This report comes from the dark cupboard under the stairs..
Lawyer/solicitor I am not - nor any kind of perverted sense of justice - opinions I have plenty but they are not to be construed as legal advice.
landlubber

Postby allfullylawful » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 am

It's been around 3 years since that last post so I wondered if it has been proven to get said "property" returned? I do remember seeing a youtube video claiming to "debunk" Karl and providing a court judgement from a case he was involved in but it's too serious for me to give a "slack opinion from memory" as he is offering potentially a unique strategy for getting a remedy.
allfullylawful

Return to General chat