Still Waiting

Still Waiting

Postby cassandra » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:50 am

I'm still waiting to hear of one, even just one benefit that migration has brought to us.
Come on fellas - just one teeny tiny benefit. It can't be that hard, can it?
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: Still Waiting

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:38 am

Without migration none of us would be here. Good or bad? Time will tell.
Dreadlock

Postby cassandra » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Without migration none of us would be here. Good or bad? Time will tell.

Disingenuous as always, oh unhappy man.
That it is bad has already been proven, or perhaps you don't count tens of thousands of rapes, murders and so on as bad. Or the hundred and twenty odd child rape gangs, or . . . . need I go on?
Yeah, yeah, I know - it's the violent minority and we can't blame everybody.
Okay, so who else has a violent minority? The Buddhists? The Swiss? How about the wild Scots and Irish? Is it only Islam which has this centuries long violent minority?

I notice that you have still not provided an answer, however.
I wonder why? Could it be that you have none? Could it be that with all the millions who have come here there is not one single man or woman among them who has contributed even just one tiny benefit to our lives that you are able to discover? The Labour MP, Mrs. Champion, investigating the Rotherham child rape gangs say that there may be as many as a million victims. Perhaps this is only the work of the violent minority, or the benefits of Muslim migration that the victims are too stupid to recognise.

Come on, you unhappy man - tell us all of this marvellous contribution you are unable to locate. Tell you what, why don't you ask the Muslims and Muslim apologists. Maybe they'll know!
Cassandra.
ps. It really didn't take much to bring out the angry, violent savage in you, did it?
cassandra

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Looks like my response to your first post went waaaay over your head... :giggle:
As for this:
ps. It really didn't take much to bring out the angry, violent savage in you, did it?

I believe that's called "transference" in psychology.
Dreadlock

Return to General chat