suggestion

suggestion

Postby ph4nt0m_ » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 pm

as im sure you all know, we are currently losing further power to the EU and will continue to do so, unless we do something for real. people are clear about not wanting the EUSSR. SO why dont we make an anti EUssr party. lets face the facts you and me both know clearly that if we canvass this one enough before our last and final election, we will be elected. putting us in power will most likely cause war and not because its what we want but because we will remove the nazi treaty put in place by lisbonand lets face facts they wont like it one little bit . this clever 50 yr deception has been robbing us blind and still is. i spose the time now is to make our stand against eurasia as its clear by now this abomination has been corruptung people on a social level for years. any takers feel free to put your hand up :8-):
ph4nt0m_

Re: suggestion

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

I do not seek power
kevin

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 am

Many groups have formed political parties over the years, some to stand as a direct opposition at the ballot box and some like the fabian society that do there bidding behind closed doors. The fabian society is responsible for new labour and tony blair and co.

To organise a political party with any chance of winning an election in 3 years time you will need a candidate in each area of the country, around 400 or so with each one having to stump up a few hundred quid. You will then need the financial clout to canvass all those that vote or could vote, running into 10s of millions.

You will need access to the tv network as most people get their 'news' from the tv and radio plus a popular newspaper.

Or you could just remeber that the rules of a society only apply to those that are members, citizens. The EU only applies to its citizens.
Save all the effort of the above, throw your citizenship in the bin and become a sovereign.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby ph4nt0m_ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm

look ive no interest in offending anyone but it seems a little selfish not to help other people and simply be here to just "help". fine i understand there will be people that wont want to help themselves and this is ok. but there are many out there who dont know how to help themselves and will need guidance to do this, albeit this will take people with alot of compassion. im not sayin molly coddle them, im just saying if we are going to free ourselves it would be best to free as many as possible on the way. plus for this sort of freedom we want to work we will need alot of people, the more we free the more we will have to help us free other people. the eussr and the fabians dont care what pre-concieved thoughts you claim about your freedom, they have other ideas and will use every tool at their disposal including force. then you can wave goodbye to your free thought, if they cant have it their way then i cant see them hesitating to kill you, a prime example of this is the iraq war. did they care then? or how about gaza? or syria? or afghanistan? i could go on, i know how long this list is but the fact remains. if its not their way then it wont be anyones way, they will destroy every last shred of everything until they get it, even if it meant they were the last people on the planet they will do it the evidence is clearly there!
ph4nt0m_

Postby Freeman Stephen » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

and you think such people hold fair elections because their sicophants say so?
Freeman Stephen

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

I do not intend to join what I oppose, I do not intend to join what I believe to be corrupt, I will look out for your party when you start it, let us know when you have.
kevin

Postby ph4nt0m_ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 pm

no im well aware they wont hold a fair election but you and me both know it would be enough for us to wake people up. the people will know outright who they voted for because the majority all think the same about the EU. it would be enough to get people to make a stand, its not about power, its not even about trying to get people to be violent, its about pushing them back, its a statement and a bold one aswell. anything we can do to stop them is helping not just ourselves but everyone else too, they want us to be like them and the EDL are helping them achieve it, the fourth reich have no love in them, no compassion, they dont care about you me or anyone else all they want is total destruction of everyone and everything. might is not right! it isnt the way forward it never has been and never will be
ph4nt0m_

Postby ph4nt0m_ » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:43 am

is this really what it comes to? does knowone care for other people enough to want to help each other?
ph4nt0m_

Postby pedawson » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 am

Why stop them when they are about to put their head in the noose?
It was expected that we start a new party or riot or use mass amounts of violence. And we haven't, they are no longer in control and the death knell has rung.
Start getting yourself ready for the aftermath, it aint going to be pretty. Stock up NOW before it's too late.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby ph4nt0m_ » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 pm

i see what your saying about stocking up i already did but that wont help me if they take it by force, and you know they will, they 've taken everything else by force and i dont see how they are putting their own heads in a noose they ve covered all the areas and pulled out all the stops. it seems a damn shame that there has to be more violence to put a stop to them, accept this time ppl need to put a permanent stop to them, for thousands of years these people (if thats what one could call them) have caused every last war going. to be perfectly honest i think the last tool they have to stop us is the use of religion and its pretty clear how alot of other countries have suffered at the hands of this government and the bankers. what better way to insight racial hatred against the english, the common lot of other countries wont see it this way, just like the french didnt with the germans after ww2. tell me how you think they are putting themselves into a noose
ph4nt0m_

Return to Building a New Society