labour-coin

labour-coin

Postby enegiss » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:26 pm

yeah i know, its been a while guys :grin:

anyways, i thought i would put this here and hopefully get some interesting comments about what we are doing, we will be making a presentation package in the close future, i did place it on the tpuc.org, but nothing substantial was written in comment, and i was just watching lances latest yt vid on commercial liens, and noticed that the idea of going thru the courts was always a bit of a burden to most, and hasnt yielded anything significant over the years as i am sure we are all aware.

thats not to say that it was all wrong, just that the courts are not ours to make do, as we think it should be done, but there ya go.

anyways, this labourcoin pitch is really going ahead and i would like anyone to have a read of the white paper on the site and maybe even bring suggestions to the table as to how it could be improved, already it is quite in depth, and a few guys on here will have been over to the servant of the light site which i have sometimes pointed at for the odd thing or two ( non religious ) i say that as it looks like a religious site as it uses the Quran as its backdrop to understanding certain areas of perception, i could go into it a lot deeper, but it isnt something that is important, more an idea of how we are as individuals and how we percieve things using what we have, for particuar reasons. ( lance mentioned the rosicrucians and i agree on his take of all roads lead to rome )

Labourcoin.com a new idea, a new way of doing business ? the site is still being added to daily, so some of the pages may be blank of full information on some of the topics, but that is being done as we speak.
it isnt a new money system, rather, a way to be. Thanks for reading, and once more, yeah i know, its been a while guys :grin:

http://www.labourcoin.com/
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Re: labour-coin

Postby musashi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello old friend. Yeah, been a while. Thanks for watching the yt. That talk was set up by Paula and Mark Ceylon in Nottingham - a hotbed of activity! Another talk is being set up to do what I call a Law Day. Previous ones went well. I call it legal self defence and give the very basics you need to drive them off, legally, and protect yourself when they go outside of the law, don't know the law or just don't want to abide by it. They usually last about four hours, cover trespass, breach of the peace, civil arrest - did you know you can carry handcuffs and use them just as cops do? - and several other essential basic matters.

As far as liens go you may have heard on that yt that they cannot be removed and they cannot be stopped. Ask any notary. The problem is, as you alluded to in the op, people just don't get back to you to let you know what's happening and rarely even comment. Put up a post here, it takes 500 hits and we get two replies. people are just not communicating still. I've done many liens for people, totalling many millions of pounds but then, for some reason, they chuck them in a drawer and leave them or just stop getting in touch. Others have been pursued and they work. People are essentially lazy and want something for nothing. Even with the blog accompanying the lien template folder which does all the work and sets out a straight and easy path to follow to enforcement.

Few people are active and achieving anything. These are the only ones who matter and these are the ones who take up the process and use it. These are the ones I work with nowadays. Most others will never achieve anything. How many are putting material out there? How many are actually active in research and study and producing stuff? And, importantly, sharing it? A handful of us, no more. Most people are passive complaining observers, shouting at the telly but never doing anything real. If they are then they're doing it in secret. Something like labourcoin is beyond them. You will wait a long time for replies there, little brother.
I won't be involved in it.
The lawful bank went tits up with Roger - who rarely talks about it these days.
We just had three guys in the high court and there is now a precedent set there that the WeRe bank cheques run by Peter of England are unenforceable. They had a good judge, very helpful, very understanding and they were allowed to walk away. There could have been charges made against them in the matter of issuing those cheques but he accepted that they had had a reasonably held belief. Peter's been giving people all the wrong law and none of it applies. The correct law is now known and the WeRe bank is phukkt - as it always was going to be.
Going for a new banking system and new money is, for me, a mistake. Article 61 and liens are the only things I ever managed to make work, and they do work - and its the same for some others. Peter got a new one ripped for him at that talk I was at in Nottingham by the guys who went to court. These guys are good and know what they're doing.
All we need is Bradbury Pounds as per the 1914 Currency Act. The system we have is good. Just take control from Rothschild and give it to a decent government and it'll work for us. The decent government is the hard bit but Lawful rebellion is there for that. How many are using it? I've used it to defend myself and won hands down twice. Bustachemtrails, Ed, Danni, have used it and now Sandi of the Glastonbury lawful rebels have had HMRC retreat and hand her a cheque for £1200. All under Article 61.
I sometimes think that lawful rebellion and the freeman thing are just one more tv channel to watch. But hey, never mind, AGENDA 21 will wipe it all away soon enough. The 1975 Lima declaration has almost completed its task.
Yeah, I know - I'm cheeky and arrogant. So I've been told, but I can live with that. :grin:
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: labour-coin

Postby enegiss » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks for the reply Musashi, yeah the lien is the thing, i have one still in movement, i have to wait a while until my child kinda gets it, she isnt ready yet, but she is getting there :

All we need is Bradbury Pounds as per the 1914 Currency Act. The system we have is good. Just take control from Rothschild and give it to a decent government and it'll work for us. The decent government is the hard bit but Lawful rebellion is there for that. How many are using it? I've used it to defend myself and won hands down twice. Bustachemtrails, Ed, Danni, have used it and now Sandi of the Glastonbury lawful rebels have had HMRC retreat and hand her a cheque for £1200. All under Article 61.
I sometimes think that lawful rebellion and the freeman thing are just one more tv channel to watch. But hey, never mind, AGENDA 21 will wipe it all away soon enough. The 1975 Lima declaration has almost completed its task.
Yeah, I know - I'm cheeky and arrogant. So I've been told, but I can live with that. :grin:
Lance.

i absolutely agree the bradbury pound is the ideal according to the act, but this labourcoin scenario isnt really about money, more about community usage of the current currency ( whatever it is ) with a way to expand the affiliation of communities, its a platform that carries no usury and runs on a zero balance , it is a way of slowly leaving the "system" as is, it does look complex, but when we have finished with it, you will think its a good thing to have , i promise :grin:

Anyways my brother, keep safe, and keep at it, great vid. :yes:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Return to Building a New Society