Owning our CORPORATION

Owning our CORPORATION

Postby ryancb » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:31 am

I've read and seen a lot of information about the birth certificate, the possibility of a bond and the corporation status it gives us when we're registered. We our merely agents for that legal fiction account and whatever happens to that "person" is directed at the birth certificate and not at the flesh and blood human being who was given that legal fiction to look after. The Crown have copyrighted that name so we do not hold any liability for what happens to that name unless we agree to legally be it. So this got me thinking, if that is our "commerce name" which the Crown holds all rights to, could we ask them to waive all the copyright and register it in our clan/family name? If we owned a corporation could we disolve it or somehow gain some power from having it as our private asset?

Just a random thought
:peace: :love:
ryancb

Re: Owning our CORPORATION

Postby holy vehm » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 am

The birth cert and its registration is to gain consent to the rules of the state.
The law (common) is very clear, our consent is needed for anything, which does not sit well with tptb and their grand master plan so the registration of births is used. We are registered with the state at birth so consent to its rules.

The easiest thing to do is return the registration cert back to where it came from, the state. If that is where consent began then that is where it ends.

In my opinion that would put you outside of the societies rules and under common and natural law only.

If the state refused to accept this, then that would in my mind prove that we are unable to leave therefore enslaved and incarcerated, held against our free will.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby ryancb » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Has anyone ever returned their birth certificate and recieved a positive reply? Or is it just a case where you send it and they either return it or ignore the letter? I'm looking into doing it sometime very soon, any sucessful stories would be really good to look at.
ryancb

Postby ellie12022 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Returning your 'copy' would not remove the record from the Registry though., and if you ever needed another one, you'd have to pay a fee for it (about £10)..

It is the role of the National Insurance Number that is intriguing me at the moment, it seems to be becoming requested more & more for things that don't seem relevant at all (why do you need to give a NI number for a fishing license?!) I find it funny that I have a card with this number on that says if found return to the DHSS office :giggle: (don't exist any more do they?)
ellie12022

Return to Birth Certificates