Crown Dependency v Secession

Re: Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby BiGG » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 am

Huntingross you are what us young Londoners like to call a g00n!!! I admire you and you're an inspiration to me and my friends, who have all read this thread! If I ever own even the smallest plot of land (2mx2m lol) in my lifetime I will SECEDE

BiGG thumbs up to you! :clap: :clap: :clap:
BiGG

Postby goodwood1969 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 am

Hi, i am new both here to the Free man on the land and to this forum. I am most interested in lawful ascertion and cannot help but to wonder where all the information comes from?
I understand the basic principals as i have now read veronica : chapmans book several times and I ,as many of you have, found the gut feeling that the corporation is taking the mickey and it stops here!
I thank all of you who know this lawful stuff and help those that dont. This shall be a debt best paid with the same friendship and willingness to help others see the previously unseen, and to put forth a welcoming hand, should we ever meet.
I have been working on a project for the last 2 years to gain free motoring by powering my landrover on wood so as to negate the amount of worthless cash i spend on fuel, thus not paying into the systems pocket and empowering the slavery machine.
Now the project is almost complete, i am looking to make myself fully conversant with the level i have been deprived of my rights under common law and to fully ascert myself with the knowledge that you good souls put forth.
Today i file my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right
Cheers y all and stay well
G
goodwood1969

Postby truthandpower » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 am

huntingross wrote:I had a light bulb moment on the way home tonight.....and having had a quick PM session with Buster Dett.....I think it is pretty well confirmed.

It goes like this:

If you have allodial title to your property then no one has claim above you.....so declare your land as a crown dependency and administer your own affairs.

You can de-register your car through a process the DVLA understands and voila.....not to mention all sorts of other fun things.

You are not limited to 6 months in their country before needing to submit it back to the DVLA as it (most likely) returns to it's home state every day.

Is it possible to do that with an Allodial Title? Oh I need some help on getting a squatter out. They have been there unlawfully, in obtaining the right to live there to start with. Fraud. Might need some help with that. I have been waiting a long time to get some justice. Which will make waves all for the cause for the people.
truthandpower

Postby jamie2010 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 am

Running your landrover on wood? Jeez how you manage that?

I have an old BMW 318 Petrol , I would ove to run my car on wood, even piss would be good or anything

goodwood1969 wrote:Hi, i am new both here to the Free man on the land and to this forum. I am most interested in lawful ascertion and cannot help but to wonder where all the information comes from?
I understand the basic principals as i have now read veronica : chapmans book several times and I ,as many of you have, found the gut feeling that the corporation is taking the mickey and it stops here!
I thank all of you who know this lawful stuff and help those that dont. This shall be a debt best paid with the same friendship and willingness to help others see the previously unseen, and to put forth a welcoming hand, should we ever meet.
I have been working on a project for the last 2 years to gain free motoring by powering my landrover on wood so as to negate the amount of worthless cash i spend on fuel, thus not paying into the systems pocket and empowering the slavery machine.
Now the project is almost complete, i am looking to make myself fully conversant with the level i have been deprived of my rights under common law and to fully ascert myself with the knowledge that you good souls put forth.
Today i file my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right
Cheers y all and stay well
G
jamie2010

Previous

Return to Land Claims