Crown Dependency v Secession

Re: Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby huntingross » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Unfortunately my first response to your post, jon, has been lost during the move......this response is never going to be as articulate....(don't you hate how that happens)

Whilst I am more than happy to assist my fellow sovereigns in moving their property to a safer jurisdiction, I just need to pad this out so a process can be figured out.

Exporting your car from the UK to another jurisdiction, places your car (obviously) under that jurisdiction, no longer under the UK and DVLA.

Cars under another jurisdiction are permitted to be within the UK for upto 6 months without being registered by the DVLA.

For me this is not an issue, as my car will return to base every day, and will never aggregate 6 months in any one year.

For others, this is a problem (possibly) as after 6 months there will be required a further process or action to resist the primary reason for exporting the car in the first place.....ie the DVLA.

If that further process or action is to be succesful, then it calls into question the reason to export your car in the first place.

Alternatively, you just put new plates on your car every 6 months and notify me so I can update the record....(not to be confused with registration)

To issue an import certificate I guess I would need Make of Car and Mark (plate ID) together with name and address to post it out to you.

So imports welcome, but we should consider the 6 month limit.

Thoughts welcome
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby tomrush » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Hmm.

I've been contemplating independence for a long while, and recently was spurred on more by this thread. One way, I would think, of securing the six month period would be to declare their own independence and then either amalgamate into one sovereign state (as a series of enclaves/exclaves) or loosely associate into some form of confederation that would handle things like recording of cars, if that makes any sense at all.

EDIT: Just thought, at that point it's probably easier to make your own records.
tomrush

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Or consider car sharing? :mrgreen:

Mark, as ever - inspiring stuff, mate - keep it up, you will soon have a very busy new career as sole administrator of you new Nation! :clap: :saint:

Bests as ever :hug:

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby jonboy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Don't see what the "6 Month" fuss is all about. How would the DVLA know anyhow? Anyway I'm goin snowboarding tomorrow and will sort it out when I return. Cheers HR.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm

After a busy weekend it all came together, and "There be DRAGONS" is back on the road with CD badge on the plates, CD stickers on the windows and passport to the ready.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jimholbein » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:24 pm

my welcome to dragons on their return. inspiring stuff as always. knew you would crack it sooner or later. hat off to you again.
www.tnsradio,com

under god, so help me god, that is your oath, we now have a binding contract

sovereign aces are high
jimholbein

Postby enegiss » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 am

nice going HR, great work as always, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:46 pm

It is worth mentioning here, that the Declaration created the Sovereign State of Fidach Trust with all the benefits and protection that brings to the beneficiaries of the Trust.

In light of being charged again, I now need to see if I can bring that to bear.....Needless to say my depth of knowledge on trusts is not as deep as others on this forum and their help is greatly appreciated in ironing out some creases.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby emerald city » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi Huntingross: been of board for sometime, trying to sort out from all the arguments going on what to do in my own cause. But away from that: I want to ask this:

1. I have allodial title to my house and land, so.......... no one has supremecy over me (or whatever words you used)
2. If I can conduct my own affairs (I expect I have to declare this somehow) - then nor would court de facto would have any power of me, is that also a point to raise here.
I would love to have more details about your passport, I WANT ONE OF THOSE !

I only want comments on these points from Huntingross, as he has done this...... no lengthly arguments.

:yes:
emerald city

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Viva La Independencia
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

PreviousNext

Return to Land Claims