Crown Dependency v Secession

Re: Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby huntingross » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Update

4 no. CD bumper stickers ready for collection - cost £10 + vat (total)
V5C/4 posted (recorded) to DVLA (received 09.02.10) - Export date is the 28.02.10
Art work nearly ready for the diplomatic passport.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby jonboy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 pm

May I export my van to Fidach please? :grin:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Have you thought about sendiing a draft royal warrant? These are legal instruments submitted by submitizens for the ascent of the monarch. They can be sent to buck palace and should include a set of minutes before the darft warrant itself explaining what the warrant is intending to do.
Draft Royal Warrant

ELIZABETH THE SECOND, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Our Other Realms and Territories QUEEN, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, to all whom these presents may concern

GREETING

WHEREAS it is the highest aspiration of human beings to live in freedom and that the Monrachs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and its other realms have relentlessly pursued this goal for all Our people;

AND WHEREAS with the sovereignty of Our people has been invested in the Monarchs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther Ireland and its other realms with provision that Our rights are thereby protected

AND WHEREAS there is much evidence that Our rights are being infringed through Our very own institutions

AND WHEREAS it is in Our interest that should any of Our subjects choose to secede for the time being while such corruption is routed out

We hereby declare that __________________ of _____________________ has warrant to secede from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and shall suffer no consequence as a result.

We further declare ....

Im not sure of the full process involved in getting these things into buck palace but they end up approving all kinds of things from who owns what to what awards are given to who. If written in the appropriate way it might prick the few ears of people besides the Bonnetti woman.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby huntingross » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi jon

If you want to export your van, that's fine by me.....I can send you an import document if you want to tie it up.....and your van details would be recorded accordingly.

Hi em

Sounds interesting and could be an avenue for others, but as I have seceded from the UK, HRH is not sovereign here and is therefore as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 pm

How would I go about getting some kind of pass-port (or such diplomatic documents) which i'd's my human self as a member of the hollow?...also have you recinded your own citizenship in favour of windy hollow ----- maybe duel citizen-ship is in order...?

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby huntingross » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm

I'd be proud to include you in the diplomatic mission Rev.

The way I see it, every passport carrying member of Fidach is a diplomat representing the faith.

If I get two passport photos with one signed on the back, I'll do the rest.....there may be a small charge for the passport, I haven't got the printer to give me costs for additional runs.

It has crossed my mind to cancel UK citizenship (I think Farmer did a post on it) I would need to look at that.....they claw you back after six months if you haven't been taken up by another jurisdiction....so they might not play ball even if I did throw it in.....I'm really going through the process of 'lining the ducks up' at the moment.....there just seems to be a lot of ducks.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 pm

cheers for that h/r. Great news.

re: the six month thing, not sure if that is just for renunciation full ---> duel citizenship is different?? ?..? - i'll check that. defo-agreed...this being just one of the many ducks. :exercise:

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby huntingross » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Went to enquire about getting my car windows tinted.

The guy was giving me the low down on the subject and we went around the windows and what is possible/desireable......and then we got to the front window....

What about this one ? I say

Well, I can put a 6" tinted visor there for you !

Why not the whole window ?

The cops would pull you and impound your car, they'd be drawn to you like a magnet !

Oh we don't need to worry about that, I say.....they'll be real interested in me when I put my diplomatic plates on !!

In that case you can put what ever you want on the car, and I'll do it for you...!!

My kinda guy....

He then quizzed me for ten minutes about the whole thing......

Just spreading the word.....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 am

Mark, you're an inspiration, my friend! :clap: :hug: - Keep it up, best of luck, m8 :sun:

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby jonboy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 am

huntingross wrote:Hi jon

If you want to export your van, that's fine by me.....I can send you an import document if you want to tie it up.....and your van details would be recorded accordingly.

Yeah cool. Send me one. I'll PM you a posting location. :sun:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

PreviousNext

Return to Land Claims