Crown Dependency v Secession

Re: Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am

kevin

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:37 pm

love it!
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby huntingross » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Request for quote to publish in the Edinburgh Gazette sent tonight.....if they accept it, could be published next Tuesday 24th Nov.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 am

An requirement of the (soon to be) newly formed ministate will be Diplomatic Missions in strategic locations around the globe spreading the faith of Common Law.

To this end there will be Diplomatic Missions to those Diplomats of the State in line with the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby deardunny » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:05 am

If this one works, it could be some sort of fmotl headquarters, enlightening all who wish to know in the Edinburgh area! I'll even travel through from Glasgow to witness the birth! Im really new to all this, so correct me if im wrong, but would that provide you with rights along the lines of a principality, or Vatican city or something of that ilk?! Anyway, hope you keep up the good work, hg! PS, have you ever thought about setting up a support group for people up here, or is that already(or not) a reality? U seem to have a broad base of knowledge! :wink: could defo be doing with learning alot more about, well, everything!! hehe, peace and love
deardunny

Postby huntingross » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:49 am

Got this back today.....they never make it easy.....

Dear Mark

Apologies for the delay in replying to you.

As you will know The Edinburgh Gazette is the Official Newspaper of Record and as such we need to confirm that any notices we accept for publishing comply with legislative or procedural requirements. As part of this we usually request that notices are attested by a solicitor to their validity in law and confirmation as to which piece of legislation they refer to, is this something you could provide (a letter, fax or email from your solicitors would suffice)?

Kind regards

Oh yeah....wait a minute....I left the statute lying around here somewhere that says it's ok to secede from the UK....let me get a solicitor to tell you that it's ok.....

I have a feeling this will be another public notice in the Edinburgh Evening News.

I might try an email back to them putting them in the picture and expect a dumb reply by return.

Hi deardunny

As an independent state, I would have a border with the UK and I would be a diplomat of the microstate with immunity under the Vienna Convention when travelling within Third countries. I could issue passports and freemen would have diplomatic missions in other states....UK etc....with diplomatic immunity from the recieving state etc.

More to follow.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Fired this off tonight :

Hi Elliot

Thank you for your reply.

You are seeking legislative or procedural confirmation of my Declaration that I hope to publish with you and that it may be attested by a solicitor to its validity in law.

I hope my answers whilst not satisfying your usual response are nonetheless satisfactory.

Maxims of law –

· An argument drawn from a similar case, or analogy, avails in law.

· Everything is permitted, which is not forbidden by law

The rights of man to self determination are ancient rights recognised through the ages. We need only look at the legislative path being proposed by the Scottish National Party or the inalienable rights claimed as self evident by the founding fathers of the United States of America.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right - a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people, that can, may revolutionize, and make their own of so much of the territory as they inhabit.
-- Abraham Lincoln January 12, 1848

Every man, and every body of men on earth, possesses the right of self-government."
--Thomas Jefferson: Opinion on Residence Bill, 1790

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature entitle them a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
Original Declaration of Independence / dated 4th July 1776

I can confirm in accordance with your Terms and Conditions that I have

11.1 “the right, power and authority to submit the Notice” and
11.2 “the Notice is not false, inaccurate, misleading nor does it contain fraudulent information” and
11.3 “the Notice is submitted in good faith, does not contravene any Act of Parliament nor is it in any way illegal or defamatory or an infringement of any other party's rights or an infringement of the British Code of Advertising Practice.”

And accordingly do not require the services of a solicitor to attest to my Declaration or its validity in law.

I hope you agree that whether secession is sought via referendum or other means it has and remains to be a valid essential and lawful inalienable right of mankind.

Kind regards

mark
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Ok.....unexpected block on this.....need a hint on the postal address for Gordon and Alex so they can visit me in my independent state.....which for those that have been paying attention is a microstate of Scotland.....

So my address would be what ???

mark
house name
microstate
Great Britain

I'm getting a feeling that isn't going to give the postie much help....!!!

I don't want to go back to a post code reference...

Clues everyone....I would like to get my notice off in the post....having never set up a state before this hurdle was unexpected
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 am

huntingross wrote:Clues everyone....I would like to get my notice off in the post....having never set up a state before this hurdle was unexpected

Why not notice the post office as to the grid reference and old address as to where the new address is. You may even find that the old address is fine as it is being used outside of your micro state. It may be an idea to see how postage is handled in Japan because as I understand it, there are no house numbers or addresses as we understand them. I'm not even sure if they have street names.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:14 am

use a po box?
That way your go to pick you post when you need it, and you give no implied permission for anyone to come to your doors.

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

PreviousNext

Return to Land Claims