Crown Dependency v Secession

Re: Crown Dependency v Secession

Postby emerald city » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi all: Found this posted by Goldmember on Kitco Forums. Subject: Allodial Title (archive)
I have never heard of this before, but very interested, in what it can be used for. :thinks:
emerald city

Postby huntingross » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi emerald

Allodial has been confirmed in Scotland and remains in question in England, I presume you are in Scotland in this case.

Allodial ownership is a neat thing to have, being sovereign is "neater"....the two together is the mutts nuts.....

Allodial is only good as long as you don't alienate it....so no secured loans and mortgages ever again....this hands security to the lender....It is possible to regain it, so it's not situation hopeless.

Sovereignty is not dependent upon ownership, you'll note that Lincoln said "as much territory as they inhabit"

If you have a patch that you call home, you can declare independence.....afterall there is no law to stop you....maxim - that which is not forbidden is permitted....BUT....that does not mean TPTB can't exercise statute over you by tricks (as usual) you just have to remember that you are sovereign and never give them jurisdiction from that position.

Declaration is a powerful statement of intent....it can't be confused as something else....when you tell the PTB that they don't have jurisdiction.....you mean it.

From this point, you can either go down your own route, or I can issue a passport under Fidach, the choice is yours.....PM me if you want to go the Fidach route.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby tomrush » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:19 am

Out of sheer interest - what does Fidach's diplomatic passport look like? How much did it cost to get made up?
tomrush

Postby emerald city » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 am

To: Hungtingross.
Sod it, I am not in Scotland. But have no liens on my property. Have had my Notice of Understanding... in place, everywhere !!!!!! So can I stop anyone tresspassing onto my land (authorities i.e.) ?? It would be great if the land was a Soverign state, then they would be illegal immigrants :giggle:
But hey - I am a Soverign Human Being, I have told the authorities so. So I don't abide by their "statutes" - but of course they ignore that. Can they make me.??? they may try to make me, but that is different.
Yes I want a passport, but would it do any good down here in the South !
What a fab. idea yours is though. Cheers.
emerald city

Postby huntingross » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi Tom

This is a quick snap of the passport and front plate....

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu245/huntingross/FidachPassportandPlates.jpg

Hi emerald

In England....It is my belief that if you are free of burdens, and secede from the state as is your right, there is no law to stop you.....There are others that believe it is not possible or is risky.....It must be for individuals to decide after research to make their own conclusion.....as I say, if it is not forbidden it is permitted....and THEY are not going to advertise the fact.

I'm not so sure people entering your State would be illegal immigrants, although I understand where you're coming from....I would think of them more as aliens.

I don't think there can be a greater statement of intent than to declare independence from the state......MAXIM - Whereas Allegiance and Protection are in their Nature reciprocal and the one should of Right be refused, when the other is withdrawn.........Ask yourself this.....do you feel protected, do you feel safe in the UK State anymore.

Have you noticed the high profile of the policing recently (over the past 2 weeks especially)....even non paranoid people at work are commenting on it....I believe this is part of an edict from Labour as part of electioneering....The ASA just pulled the advert 80% on the beat....Seeing these many cops on the street doesn't make me feel safe, I feel very insecure.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby sindakit » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Wow, can't believe I've never seen this thread before! I love the idea of a free state.

1. Have you been pulled in your diplomatic car yet?
2. Have you heard anything from 'authorities' trying to deny you your right to be independant?
3. How do you deal with contracts outwith your state, i.e. electric supplier, telephone, etc.
4. What's the latest/next thing in store for Fidach?

Also the 6 month Dvla issue: perhaps a twice yearly party.... err... I mean... diplomatic congression is required to sort the issue. At which, if needed, all records and plates can be switched or swapped.

I may need to supply you with my application for a diplomatic position within your state.
sindakit

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 am

Hi sindakit

1. Yes I have been stopped whilst using my "diplomatic transport" Charged again.
2. I haven't heard anything more with regard to the Declaration or the "charged again" incident, but I have issued a Notice to the Police saying, and I paraphrase "do it or drop it"....they have dishonoured the Notice and therefore represents their confession of the truth....I believe it is 6 weeks since the stop now.
3. I have pre-existing contracts for services which I have not sought to re-negotiate at present, but their time will come. There are a number of issues which are in line, not least of all LIFE and making sure we don't loose sight of that being the important fact.
4. The next plan for the sovereign members of Fidach is to build a house.

The 6 month issue isn't a problem for me, as I only leave my country for short periods. It has been suggested that the 6 month thing isn't an issue to others not living here as the cars have been "permanently exported", but we know that the DVLA don't think like that (which doesn't mean they're right)...but permanent export does not mean de-register....they only flag your details, they remain on their database. But we have no laws against the methods you suggest here in Fidach so they are fine with us.

We have already issued a diplomatic passport to a member here, so PM your details if you ever feel the need.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Dipsy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:47 pm

There are many successful people doing this in the US right now. The home land is effectively "resurveyed" and they go back to land patents and or the old system of meets and bounds. This takes the land owner outside of federal state jurisdiction which is why the UK was resurveyed using post codes and the land registry office. This gives them surveyed rights which must be rebutted. When you look at old UK deeds the deeds gave land plot by features like south west stone wall 150ft rising to north etc then the covering Ordnance Survey Map had a warning which says something like. For guidance only borders defined explicit in deeds. This is because the real original land deeds is the survey and has lawful definition of the plot of land described. The land registry then went in later to RECLAIM jurisdiction under the Crown to force it into UK jurisdiction using Ordnance maps.

Once you served your notices you have a lawful right to resurvey and prove your land as Private Non Combatant jurisdiction. In the US these addresses are called Rural Routes. The houses didn't have zip codes or towns just rural routes like this RR 77 PO box 22 which is the box adjoining your land.

So in this process you make declaration your land is private and outside of the United Kingdom which is a fiction layer of corporate jurisdiction. Thus your address is now.

House 22
Abutting: rose hill road
county of cambridge (always lower case)
{CM 13HN} if you must use postcode always in brackets.

You should use an easement contract on the post office and file a copy with the international Universal Postal Union. They will be your enforcer as they uphold international jurisdictions.
Dipsy

Postby huntingross » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Thank you dipsy, I shall digest, research and may PM you for further info.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:51 pm

huntingross wrote:4. The next plan for the sovereign members of Fidach is to build a house.
An excellent plan and something I am very keen on doing myself ASAP, and maybe even starting an off the grid community, which could be an enclave or something of Fidach. Have you checked out the off the grid community thread http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5229 ?

huntingross wrote:We have already issued a diplomatic passport to a member here, so PM your details if you ever feel the need.
Cool, and about how much are we talking for one?

I may well be wanting to export my private conveyance to Fidach as well shortly if that's ok with you.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Land Claims