stop the poison pen letters

BBC related crime in here.

stop the poison pen letters

Postby pitano1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:38 pm

have been getting the usual bullshit letters from t.v.l,until last week,`this one really pissed me off
with its threatening tone.ie court/sending an agent round etc.

so i sent them my reply.
here,

dear mr. willars.
regarding your letter of,october 2011,or should i add threatening.?
please note.
that the legal occupier.has removed any implied right of access to the property`known as xxxxxxxxxxx
and their is a £50.000 penalty for trespassing by any of your employees,or agents.

also `i do not consent to any communication in any form from `TVL,accept an acknowledgment of your agreement
to stop harrissment.
NOTICE.my name has a copyright attatched,of £1000 for breaching,in any circumstance.
the legal occupier.
address
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE
NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT.

got reply today.
seems they want my full name,for their DATA base. :giggle:
also they said,they will not visit. :yes:

question.
do i put an invoice for £1000 in my reply,or just give them the option to agree
to pay. :grin:

they point out that they reserve the right to use other methods of detection.?

a psychic perhaps.?
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: stop the poison pen letters

Postby Nemesis » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:23 pm

I just ignore them. Their threat-o-grams go straight in the bin un-opened. They have called a couple of times in the last few months, but i'm often not at home.

If i do happen to be in when they call at some point in the future, i will be asking them why they haven't called round for a while and can they please send lots more of their junk mail. Can you please step your efforts up a bit, please, Mr TV licence man?

As far as i'm concerned, while they're bothering me, they won't be harrassing some single mum, who's struggling to get by and who would be genuinely frightened by these goons.

My favourite anti BBC TV licence site: http://www.bbctvlicence.com/
DISCONNECT FROM THE CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT
Nemesis

Postby terry38102 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:44 pm

i am always getting the threatning letters i am still waiting for a knock on the door from the men in suitsthough. anyway as they knew my name i just write on the envelope not known at this adress then put it in a post box. a few weeks ago i went to argos and bought a cheap tv. i gave the guy at the checkout my real address and a fake name then under the 28 day money back garentee i took it back for a refund a couple of days later. so now i will wait and see what name is on the next letter.
terry38102

Postby holy vehm » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Nice recovery of position. A new name goes on the system and it isnt you. :yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Return to T.V. Licence