OK Iam is bored reading statutes.

BBC related crime in here.

Re: OK Iam is bored reading statutes.

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Catnap wrote:Ah I see - sending people (who have directly not done you any harm) shit and abusive notices is humour. Silly me :puzz:

seemly to TV Licensing yes - I have done them no harm yet they send me shit and abusive notices and when I complain about that fact they find it humorous, not only that they send the heavies round to my door uninvited and and trespass upon my property and uopn my person, use intimidating and threatening behaviour to try and coerce and extort money from me, with menaces and for what ? a service that I dont use and have never requested? I'll just sit back and smile sweetly shall I? Perhaps i should go as far as buying a tv licence for a tv i dont have and dont watch, eh?

Claire i think you are blowing this all out of proportion and for what? what purpose are you trying to achieve on this thread? does not seen to be very productive IMO. Seems like you are just dangling in order to get a bite?

You stated earlier in this thread
Catnap wrote:

Each to their own but personally I want to get away from the system because I dont want it to make me like it wants me to be and I refuse to sink to their level. For me the freeman way is one of honour and respect both for myself and for others. Otherwise what makes me any different.
:

I dont want to GET AWAY from the system, That implies that you are happy to leave whats there for others to deal with, i want to bring the current system down so that no one is faced with he sort of crap we are seeing now. You say you dont want it to make you what it wants you to be, i say I am what I am and no one can change that or change me, i know that, I really know that, i know what i am and as for sinking to their level i will be rising above everything they are and all that they are doing because i am determined to make a difference. The freeman way may be one of honour and respect but respect has to be earnt. i have respect for myself and for others but "others " need to have respect for themselves also. that's part of the problem though , so many people do not have respect for themselves and that is all down to the society we are forced to live in. living in honour does not automatically mean we should suffer at the hands of anothers' dishonour. Furthermore there is absolutely nothing dishonourable in exercising your common law right to protect to yourself and your property which is what i will do by whatever means possible and if you are not willing to do that you are not free no matter how much you think you are. that is what makes a difference and that is what will change the world we live in.

arguing amongst ourselves will achieve nothing :love:
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Catnap wrote:

Each to their own but personally I want to get away from the system because I dont want it to make me like it wants me to be and I refuse to sink to their level. For me the freeman way is one of honour and respect both for myself and for others. Otherwise what makes me any different.
:

Iam wrote:I dont want to GET AWAY from the system, That implies that you are happy to leave whats there for others to deal with, i want to bring the current system down so that no one is faced with he sort of crap we are seeing now. You say you dont want it to make you what it wants you to be, i say I am what I am and no one can change that or change me, i know that, I really know that, i know what i am and as for sinking to their level i will be rising above everything they are and all that they are doing because i am determined to make a difference. The freeman way may be one of honour and respect but respect has to be earnt. i have respect for myself and for others but "others " need to have respect for themselves also. that's part of the problem though , so many people do not have respect for themselves and that is all down to the society we are forced to live in. living in honour does not automatically mean we should suffer at the hands of anothers' dishonour. Furthermore there is absolutely nothing dishonourable in exercising your common law right to protect to yourself and your property which is what i will do by whatever means possible and if you are not willing to do that you are not free no matter how much you think you are. that is what makes a difference and that is what will change the world we live in.

arguing amongst ourselves will achieve nothing :love:

You and me same. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby somenick » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 pm

TV licensing. Just write on the original notice something like " we have the right to privacy thus access will not be granted to this premises", don't put your name on it and send it back to them. If someone turns up tell them they can't come in. Easy.
Magna Carta never applied in Scotland, and the writ of habeas corpus, standardised in England under the Habeas Corpus Act of 1679, has no meaning in Scotland.
somenick

Postby Catnap » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 am

Im not dangling for anything - not a bite, not anything.

In truth it upsets me to see some of the notices people have sent on various FMOL forums. Full of hatred and abuse. I just feel that 99% of the people who have to receive this are not the same people who are the root of the problem. I feel the language used etc inapprpriate and degrading both for recipient and sender. Thats just my way. So I never said there was anything wrong in defending common law rights but to me its ironic on forums to see posts full of angst and hatred towards the system in which we currently live and to see it being fought, at times, with its own methods.

Now if you have a bullying ballif on your door giving it the big I am then thats different :sun:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Previous

Return to T.V. Licence