My replys from tv licence

BBC related crime in here.

Re: My replys from tv licence

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 pm

pitano1 wrote:

with regard to your concerns i can advise that the loan from the eib actually involves bbc WORLWIDE,which is one of the bbc`s commercial subsidiaries THAT OPERATES AT ARMS LENGTH FROM THE BBC, bbc worldwide is sef financing and has no access to licence funds:

On Page 9 of This document it says
(that document was given as answer to This question)

Outlook

BBC Worldwide will continue to strive to maximise commercial return for it's shareholder, the BBC, by selling BBC programmes
kevin

Postby ljtherock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 pm

@ Pitanno 1

I recieved a similar reply from BBC, although they were 6 days over the notice deadline sent to them and they dated their letter 6 days before reciept.

It should be noted that the BBC letter does not specifically rebut the remarks about treason but they do attempt to skirt around it, so in which case they have dishonoured the notices sent to them.

What I find amusing is that they as good as give you the ammunition to shoot themselves down with. They state that the money from the EIB was obtained by and for the BBC Worldwide company which is a subsiduary of the BBC. Well that means the BBC are the parent company of the BBC Worldwide and are the authority of BBC Worldwide, so they are connected. They state that the money was used by BBC Worldwide to purchase the rights to audio visual already commisioned by the BBC, which would then be sold to global commercial markets. In reality what the are stating is that the BBC commisioning of these rights was paid for by the BBC Worldwide, so the BBC bill was paid for by BBC Worldwide which deems that the BBC benefitted from the EIB funds even if it was indirectly.

BBC Worldwide used the EIB loan rather than their own commercial borrowing facility because it was cheaper and in turn would generate higher commercial returns and this would benefit the license fee payer. So once again, even though they state tha the BBC did not recieve the money directly from the EIB, the will recieve it indirectly from the BBC Worldwide's higher commercial returns.

So whichever way you look at it, the BBC recieved enrichment from the EIB loan although indirect, this is in contradiction to their claim that the did not benefit from the EIB loan. Boy how they like to play with the language and the words of.

In short, the act/s of treason still stand true as they did not rebut our notices but actually as good as admitted the facts within them.

What I found hilarious was the statement the made in the letter they sent to me in reply to my notices, which was similar to the letter they sent to you apart from where they stated "Anyone who installs or uses a TV recieving equipment requires a TV license and there are no exceptions in the regulations covering claims of treason".

OH, Really, well thats alright then, lol, will just pay up then shall I? NO.

It is not of consequence as to whether or not their is exceptions covering claims of treason within the regulations of TV Licensing.

As I have stated within my letter back to them, that the Act/s, Statutes, regulations are not a pick n mix, where you can pick what you want and leave what you dont like, well at least in their case as they are a legal fiction. I stated tha unless the Acts the BBC refer to actually state that in this case the Treason and felony/Treason Acts are repealed or barred by the Acts referred to then they still stand enacted and enforced. My how they love to play...

The way they actually try to scare us and coerce us into paying for their contractual services using the statutes they like, when they like and whichever ones they like is sickening. Even when in this case it is treasonous. But what the hell do the care, after all its not their heads on the block si it.
ljtherock

Postby aggressivepike » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:30 pm

I recieved exactly the same reply. Maybe sending these facists letters isnt the way to go. I wish there was some way to convince a massive amount of people to just simply say no more, that would bring them down!. Shit! i'm missing eastenders gotta go!.
aggressivepike

Postby Snap » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Here's a good one!

It states that their rep confirmed that my mate didn't receive live broadcasts. The live broadcast thing is irrelevant 'cos my mate just didn't let him in.

Most important bit, I think is that they admit that my mate is "not legally obliged to respond" to their enquiries.

Funny how those scary ads never tell us that :giggle:
Snap

Postby Snap » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm

I'll try to get hold of the letter he sent them that seems to have shut them up, and post it later.
Snap

Postby strawmansarah » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:38 pm

16th March 2010

Dear Ms xxx,

Freedom of Information Act 2000 – RFI20100250

Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act (‘the Act’) of 17th February
2010, seeking the following information:

“the EXACT NUMBER OF TIMES you have been made aware that you are in breach of the Treason &
Felony Act, 1848”

You assert that the BBC is committing an offence under this Act by receiving funding from the EU.

We do not consider that the BBC is in breach of the Treason & Felony Act, for reasons set out
below; therefore, we have considered your request as being for the number of times the BBC has
received allegations that it is in breach of this Act.

The BBC does not have any loan facilities with the European Union. BBC Worldwide, one of the
BBC’s commercial subsidiaries, has used the EU’s European Investment Bank’s loan facilities.
Although the BBC’s commercial subsidiaries are not subject to the Act (see section 6(1)(b)(ii) of
the Act), I can confirm, outside the scope of the Act, that this EIB facility was used so that BBC
Worldwide could purchase the rights to audio-visual output already commissioned by the BBC,
which could then be sold to global commercial markets. BBC Worldwide used the EIB loan rather
than its own commercial borrowing facility because the lower cost meant they could generate
slightly higher commercial returns, which would benefit licence fee payers.

The agreement with the EIR does not include instructions about how BBC Worldwide can apply
the loan or how it should be invested. The loan does not carry any editorial obligation and it has
no impact whatsoever on the BBC’s output.

I estimate that to deal with your request would take more than two and a half days; under section
12 of the Act, we are allowed to refuse to handle the request if it would exceed the appropriate
limit. The appropriate limit has been set by the Regulations (SI 2004/3244) as being £450
(equivalent to two and a half days work, at an hourly rate of £25). Members of the public can
contact the BBC and its staff in various ways, and in order to carry out an exhaustive search for
the information you have requested, it would be necessary to ask all BBC staff, of which there are
over 20,000, to search all of their records, particularly given that you have not specified a date
range in your request.

I have however, carried out a search for records in the following areas, which are most likely to
hold information of the type you request.

• BBC Litigation – this department deals with any legal action taken against the BBC. The
Litigation department does not have any records of action taken against the BBC under the
Treason & Felony Act of1848.

• BBC Information – the general correspondence unit which deals with the majority of
correspondence from the public to the BBC. They hold records of 317 contacts from
members of the public in which it is alleged that the BBC is in breach of the Treason Act

• The BBC Trust Unit – this team receives correspondence from members of the public
addressed to the BBC Trust. They have confirmed that whilst they have received letters
alleging that the Treason Act has been breached, these are passed directly to BBC
Information and so these are included in the figures above for BBC Information.

• TV Licensing Complaints Unit – this team deals with complaints that are related to the TV
Licence fee. They hold records of ten contacts from members of the public in which it is
alleged that the BBC is in breach of the Treason Act

Appeal Rights

If you are not satisfied that we have complied with the Act in responding to your request, you
have the right to an internal review by a BBC senior manager or legal adviser. Please contact us at
the address above, explaining what you would like us to review and including your reference
number. If you are not satisfied with the internal review, you can appeal to the Information
Commissioner. The contact details are: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House,
Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, telephone 01625 545 700 or see
http://www.ico.gov.uk/

Yours sincerely,

Rachel Hallett
BBC Information Policy & Compliance
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Previous

Return to T.V. Licence