You lot have got TVL all wrong......

BBC related crime in here.

You lot have got TVL all wrong......

Postby Catnap » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 am

I have to say that I think you lot have done TVL a huge disservice.

I had a very cordial letter from them yesterday to advise me that my direct debit has been cancelled (eek - how did that happen?!) and kindly giving me a telephone number to call them on to make payment to ensure my TV license remains valid. They even say they can set up a new payment plan in minutes for me. Now isn't that kind? :rotfl:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Re: You lot have got TVL all wrong......

Postby samsmith » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:20 am

Hi Claire,

I'm glad you have shown me the error of my ways, and will now "think" about changing the information that I have put on the board. I assume that I can now sell the recording devices and video camaras I have, as they will not be needed when I invite TVL persons in for a cup of tea and let them help themselves to my wallet, as a thank you for being nice :saint:

sam
The real wealth and power of a community is with the people.
samsmith

Postby IamallthatIam » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:41 am

Hi Claire,
OH MY WORD , I must run along and craft a humble letter of sincere apology for all the things i said. My bad, bad, bad !!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love and light ( not just to you but to all those loverly persons at TVL as well)

Angie x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 am

I think there may be some merit in what Claire says, due to the weak smile the Crapita employees give you when they first appear on your doorstep.

It might be worth changing "off" & "Fuck" ... to "off" & "Bog".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am

Weak smile or no, they still do the job and for that - no mercy from me. Sorry.

Do appreciate the humour though Catnap, I find irony and sacrasm to be SOOOOO uplifting when confronting these organobots.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Firu » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:03 am

To honest I have to say your all too harsh.

You tar anyone working for 'crapita' with the same brush and assume that anyone working for agencies such as TV licence are evil and disturbing your freedoms, when the truth of the matter is that they are people working for a wage to provide homes for themselves of their families. Anyone who insults these people when in the execution of the jobs they are paid to do need to step down from their obnoxious pedestals and realise that these 'little people' do not write the statutes, rules or regulations, but merely do a job to pay the bills! If you have a problem with the organisation, go to the top!

Edit by Veronica: This Member is posting utter crap ... be warned.
Firu

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 am

Just doing my job.....yawn

There are times in my job where I stand on a point of conscience....i still pay the bills, i haven't lost my job because of it.

Its called a spine
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm

The letters are nice and polite to start with,.....oops DD cancelled, would you like to call us?

letter 2. please dont let you licence expire...call us and set up a payment plan.

letter 3. your licence has expired please call us now or we'll pass your address on to our investigation team.

letter 4. PAY US!!! we're despirate!!

letter 5. Court action will be taken, we catch 1000 people a week

repeat letter 5 over and over and over

Knock knock......hello

i'm from TVL your address is unlicenced!!!!! (in a harse voice)

oh...thank you,.....good bye (close door)
kevin

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 pm

ha.....i wasn't sure where the goodbye came from....but otherwise spot on
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Firu wrote:To honest I have to say your all too harsh.

You tar anyone working for 'crapita' with the same brush and assume that anyone working for agencies such as TV licence are evil and disturbing your freedoms, when the truth of the matter is that they are people working for a wage to provide homes for themselves of their families. Anyone who insults these people when in the execution of the jobs they are paid to do need to step down from their obnoxious pedestals and realise that these 'little people' do not write the statutes, rules or regulations, but merely do a job to pay the bills! If you have a problem with the organisation, go to the top!

Edit by Veronica: This Member is posting utter crap ... be warned.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: First of all Firu , no one here is on a "obnoxious pedestal" -- Hmmmm, now who is tarring with the same brush , the words POT and KETTLE spring to mind here for some reason , can't think why!! -- no one is saying that these "little people" write the statutes. If you take the time to actually read through this website you will see that what we are saying is that the people that work for these companies and companies like them are not "little people" as you so put it ,far from it.

These people are equal to those at the top , we are all equal , we are all human beings with the same right and freedoms as everyone else and it is people llike you that name call and reeinforce a structured heirarchy that keep people in the position you name " little People"; there as slaves to do the dirty work of those that deem themselves higher up the corporate ladder and greater in importance and stature. That is just bollox.

We aim to bring to the attention to those working in these disillusioned positions that is it time to wake up and see what is really going on around you. You can feed and provide for yourself without the need to extract and extort money from others also in need. You can live doing a job of work that involves honour instead of corruption. Employees support the bullshit because they have been brainwashed into thinking that is what they are here for ; that what they are doing is right because they have been told it is right; that they have no choice in order to survive and that they have to do it out of fear. Scarcity and loss are major motivators when it comes to getting others to do ill against another , they are both very good tools uses to blind people from the truth

They may be doing a job of work in order to feed and provide for their families and in doing so not only are they "disturbing our freedoms" as you put it, the heirarchy is destroying theirs as well. The day is drawing ever closer when these "Little people" get to see how they are being used and when that happens they will down tools in order to bring about change for the good , not for the corrupt companies but for the good of the all.

Our letters are directed at those that don't know what is going on yet, we aim to educate. All the threats and bully boy tactics do not make for honourable business practice, and when that is brought into the light , lets see how many seek new jobs. Rather a few me thinks when they see how they are being shat upon.

In the mean time, I , and the rest of us here, are not willing to sit back and carry on being abused. No will stand up for myself and say NO !! NO MORE !! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND I WILL NOT TLERATE THIS CRAP ANY LONGER !!

Keep looking, it will hit you right between the eyes one day very soon and when it does you will feel the same. We can't change your perceptions for you , you have to see it for yourself and when you do, decided to do something about it. We'll all be here waiting for you

love and light
Angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Next

Return to T.V. Licence